‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

Showing Love

“Daddy, daddy, daddy look what I drew.” I showed my father the stick figure drawing of a man.

“Who is this, baby?” my father picks up my 4 year old body and places me on his knee while holding my picture.

“I don’t know, Daddy. I met him in a dream.” I look at the picture of the tall man with black hair and baby blue eyes. “He said that he was my real daddy and that he loves me but that’s not real right daddy?”

My father looks down at me with some kind of emotion in his brown eyes but when I was four I didn’t understand it. But seeing this again I see my father had sadness and hurt in his eyes. He also looked like he wanted to tell me something but my mother walked in and called for my father to their bedroom.

I hold the drawing of the tall man and close my eyes.

I remember being on a beach when I first saw him. He was so tall like a giant. His blue eyes stood out against his pale skin and black hair. He held my hand and told me his name was Jimmy and he was my real daddy. Jimmy played with me in my dreams like I always wished my father would. Jimmy played airplane with me. He told me he loves me and I believed him.

Ever since I was 4 I kept having that same dream over and over again.


*Brian’s pov*

It has been over two weeks since I found Alexa on the floor of my studio. I have not left her side since that day. I only eat when the nurses bring me a tray of food from the carts. I watch every day the same three nurses come in and tell me that my girlfriend and my child are fine.

Leana comes in everyday to check up on the three of us. She is trying to get me home to at least sleep in my bed but I would feel weird in my own house without the love of my life brightening it up everywhere she went.

Only Alexa could make me feel the way I do whenever im with her. Not even when I was married to Michelle did I feel this way. Alexa is my soul mate. She is the one woman for me. And if she dies I don’t know what I would do with myself.

I look down at my tiny girlfriend’s pale face and travel down to her stomach. It has a little bump now. The doctors told me she is at least 2 and a half months pregnant. I place a hand where my child is growing and smile a little when I felt something move. At first I thought it was my child but I heard a soft groan. I looked up when my Kitten’s eyes fluttered open. I stand up and rub her cheek.

“Bri?” her voice was soft and a little raspy. I pour her a cup of water and help her drink.

“Kitten, how do you feel?” she squints up at me and I quickly turn off the lights.

“It hurts, Bri.”

“What hurts, Kitten?”

“Everything.”

“That happens when you cut yourself on every piece of skin you have.” I glare at the bitch of a doctor and growl a little. No one talks like that to my girl.

“Who the hell are you?” I smiled when I heard how strong my girls’ voice was.

“Im your doctor.” She looks smug but once my girl opened up her mouth the smug look was gone.

“I want a doctor that aint gonna be a fucking bitch to me. So turn you ugly ass around and get me a professional doctor, right the fuck now.” I always thought I was hot when my Kitten’s Brooklyn accent came out. She sounded so tough and nasty, the way she rarely is.

“But-“

“No fucking buts, bitch. I want a new doctor.” The doctor walks out with her head down to I guess get a new doctor.

“So what did I miss?”

“A lot.”

“Like what Bri?” She takes my large hand in her perfectly tiny hand. I kiss her hand before looking into her soft brown eyes. I smile when I see blue flecks in her eyes.

“They did a Dna test when your blood matches almost perfectly to Leana’s, like you were her daughter. But you aren’t, you’re her blood niece.”

“Well I guess that explains what my mother use to tell me but it doesn’t explain her saying that my dad isn’t my real father.”

I sighed heavily and looked into her prefect eyes.

“That’s because he isn’t. Your real mom got drunk at a party. Me and the whole gang was there. We were all hammered. Jimmy thought he was fucking Leana.”

“No Bri, don’t tell me what I think you are.” She shakes her head with tears falling from her eyes. I look at her sadly and grab her hand again.

“Jimmy is your real father.”

“No that bastard is not my father. He would’ve never left me if I was his real daughter.” She is flat out sobbing now. I hold her in my arms and kiss her head.

“Im so sorry, Kitten. I never wanted you to find out this way. I have been going over this in my head for almost 2 weeks trying to find a better way to tell you. I never wanted to hurt you.”

“But you didn’t hurt me, he did.”

I hold her in my arms and run my hands over her arms.

“Bri never leave me, please I don’t know what I would happen if I lost you too.”

“You would never lose me, Kitten. Im always going to be right there next to you holding your hand.”

“Bri ask me again.”

I pull back to look at her. She nods her head and I reach into my pocket. I picked this out the day she did this to herself.

“Alexa Marie Ellers, would you make me the happiest man on this earth by becoming my wife?” I open the small box and her sweet eyes got tears in them. She nods her head and I place the ring on its rightful place. On my girl’s finger, where it is going to be forever.

I hug the love of my life and kiss her lips softly to show her my love.

“So did you tell her yet?”

We break apart when we heard Leana’s voice.

“Tell me what?”

“That you’re almost 3 months pregnant.” A nurse that came out of no where said to my girl.

“I am what?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYYY GUYSS!!!!!!!

SO ALEXA SAID YES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING.... BUT HOW IS SHE GOING TO TAKE THE NEW OF BEING PREGNANT????

SO I STARTED A NEW STORY BUT THIS TIME IT IS A TWO AUTHORED STORY ITS OUR LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN I AM WRITING IT WITH HEELCHUL'SBITCH2012 WHO IS AN AMAZING WRITER.... SO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/AND CHECK OUT THE NEW A7X STORY!!!!!!!