‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

Dress Shopping

“I hate you Brian!” I screamed walking into his studio in our house. Brian who was working on a new song looked up at me shocked.

“What did I do?”

“You did this to me!” I said motioning to my 7 month pregnant baby bump.

“What do you mean, Kitten. Just this morning you were saying how much you love being pregnant.”

“That was before I needed my cousins’ help with my shoes! I couldn’t even put on one of my pregnancy shirts they are all too small.” I pull at Brian’s shirt I took from him for the day.

“Kitten, you look prefect.” Brian comes up and wraps his arms around me.

“You’re only saying that. I look disgusting.” Brian chuckles a little before bending down to kiss me fully on the lips.

“You’re not disgusting, ugly, fat or huge. You’re perfectly pregnant and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are the love of my life, Kitten.”

I lean my head on Brian’s chest and sob.

“Im sorry.”

“Kitten its fine; you don’t have to be sorry. Now do you want to go out for new clothes?”

“But I can’t fit in anything of mine.”

“You look fine in my clothes, Kitten.” Brian looks down at my outfit and smile down at me once more.

Image

I held hands with Brian while walking down the busy streets of LA.

“How about we get you a couple of dresses?” I look up at Brian confused but shrugged and nodded anyways.

We were in the middle of dress shopping when one of the employees noticed Brian.

“Oh my god it’s Synyster Gates.”

I was shoved out of the way and I would’ve fallen if it wasn’t for a nice teenager. He helps me stand up straight before going back to his girlfriend.

I look up at Brian who was surrounded by groupies.

“Hey can you please get the fuck away from my fiancé?” all the girls look at my small pregnant form before sticking their noses in the air and continued to attack my man.

I grab some bitch by the arm and push her away from him. I kept doing that till I was able to get close enough to grab Brian’s hand. He pulls me to his side and tries to walk to the cashier with the dresses I wanted.

We get to the cashier and I was pulled to the ground. I gasp when I felt pain shoot through my stomach. I clutch my baby bump and cry out in pain. Brian shoves the stupid bitch out of the way and bends down next to me.

“Is there a problem here?” Brian looks up at the manger and glares.

“Yea one of your employees thought it would be a great fucking idea to shove my pregnant fiancé to the ground and now my girl is in pain because of who your dumbass hired.”

The manger looks shocked at Brian. I felt another sharp pain and grab Brian’s hand.

“Sir, please it was an accident.”

“How the fuck is pushing a pregnant woman down is an accident?” I never seen Brian this pissed before. And if I wasn’t in so much pain I would be scared.

“Sir please keep your voice down.”

“No I want this bitch fired and your ass sued.” People gasp when they heard that. The bitch that pushed me down was crying and begging her boss not to fire her.

“Please sir; there must be something else we can do for you.”

“I want her ass fired, your ass sued and all of my girl’s clothes for free.”

“How about a discount?”

Brian walks up to the stupid man and grab him by his collar. Almost every woman in the store is screaming. Two women kneel down next to me and hold my hand.

The woman on my right had black and red hair. Her eyes were a bright green. She had a very colorful tattoo on her shoulder. She smiles down at me softly and rubs my stomach to ease some of the pain.

“Im Theresa but you can call me Boo-Boo. This is my younger sister Kylah.”

I look over at Kylah and smile some.

Kylah has long black hair, amazing blue/green eyes. She has black snake bites in and a soft relaxing smile.

I pay no attention to Brian and whatever he is doing.

“Do you want us to call 911 for you?” I nod scared thinking something is wrong with my baby.

Boo-Boo takes out her cell phone while Kylah places my head in her lap.

I saw Theresa walk over to Brian and tell him something. I saw him nod and throw the manger to the ground. Theresa packs up the clothes I wanted to buy in bags, punch the sobbing bitch who did this to me in the nose and kneeled back down next to me.

“It’s ok they are almost here for you ok?”

“Please don’t leave me.” I reach out a hand for Theresa and she grabs it.

“We are right here for you.”

“Kitten is the pain getting worst?” I nod and whimper.

The EMTs burst into the place with a stretcher and the police right behind them. I was placed on the stretcher.

“Who is going with her?”

“I will.” I looked up at Kylah’s beautiful eyes and grab her hand.

“I will follow you with the truck ok, Kitten?” I nod whimpering before leaning up to kiss Brian on the lips.

I was put in the back of the ambulance and Kylah gets in next to me.

The ride was short but painful. When they were taking me out, the pain was too much and I blacked out watching Brian run over to us screaming my name.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
SHITTT!!!!!!!!! ALL BRIAN WANTED TO DO WAS TAKE HIS GIRL OUT SHOPPING AND NOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER AND THEIR BABY :(

STUPID GROUPIESSSS

THERESA IS TERRY1491'S CHARACTER

KYLAH IS BVBARMY049'S CHARACTER

IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE STORY YOU CAN.... BUT NOT AS A GIRLFRIEND TO ANY OF THE A7X MEMBERS... IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE JUST TELL ME AND I WOULD PUT YOUR CHARACTER WITH THAT PERSON

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE....