‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

I Want My Dad.

“Ahh!” I woke up in so much pain. It felt like someone was clawing at my insides.

My baby.

Is my baby ok?

Oh god that pain is from my baby.


I start tearing up thinking my baby is gone or hurt.

Brian runs in with 2 doctors, 4 nurses, Theresa, Kylah and the gang behind him.

“What’s wrong?”

“What hurts?”

“Are you bleeding?”

“Are you dizzy?”

“Is it hard to see?”

“Shut the fuck up and let my daughter speak!” I look up at Momma with a pained smile on my face.

“What’s wrong with me?”

A man, I guess my head doctor, stepped up to speak.

“You might be going into pre-mature labor.”

“I might be?” I looked at the dude like he has ten fucking heads. I might be going into labor. They don’t fucking know what the fuck is wrong with me do they?

“Well we can’t be certain since your water didn’t break.”

“Wait what does water breaking have to do with her giving birth?”

“Oh shut up Johnny.” Momma said before smacking him on the back of his head.

The doctor looks at Johnny and smiles.

“It means the amniotic sac broke open.”

“What is an amniotic sac?”

“Really Johnny, can’t you shut up, I want to know if my daughter and grandbaby is going to be ok.” Momma glares at the doctor when he was going to open his mouth to answer Johnny. The doctor sees Momma’s glare and pushes the female doctor in front of him.

“You were having contractions but we can’t be certain if it was because you were going into labor or because of Braxton Hicks.”

“What’s that?” Brian asked holding my hand.

“Braxton Hicks contractions are also known as false labor or practice contractions. They are sporadic uterine contractions that usually start around 6 weeks however are not usually felt until the second trimester or third trimester of pregnancy. But they can be during those trimesters. We can’t tell the difference because we aren’t feeling them. Your fiancé is.” I liked her she explained everything that needs to be explained.

“What do they feel like? But would I really know since I was pushed down. That’s when the pain started.”
She nods her head and writes what I said down on the chart. I guess no one knew that once I hit the ground the pain started.

“Braxton Hicks contractions may intermittently become rhythmic, relatively close together, and even painful, possibly fooling you into thinking you're in labor. But unlike true labor, during this so-called false labor the contractions don't grow consistently longer, stronger, and closer together.”

“But I was in so much pain that it never went away.”

“Then we have to run some test and keep you here for at least a week.” I nod my head before placing is on Brian’s arm that was closest to me.

Momma waved everyone besides Brian out of the room before walking towards me and handing me a stuffed duck.

“I know you are mad at your father but he did tell me one time that he might have a child. He has been wanting to give that too you since my sister found out she was pregnant. He was never ashamed of you. He always told me he talks to your adopted father about you every day. He went to New York a couple of times to see you grow up from a distance. Sweetie, in your father’s studio is all pictures of you growing up. Jimmy always watched over you, he was the one who gave your father money for you to go shopping. Jimmy was the one who brought you your Charger. Even though you never saw him doesn’t me he was never there for you. You were all he could talk about. Alexa, Jimmy named you. He wanted to be the one who gave you your name. I watched him as he held you in his arms the day you were born. I saw his love for you; I just thought that was a love an uncle would give his niece but now the truth. Alexa Rose Sullivan you were, are and always will be the apple of your father’s eyes.” Momma kisses my tear stained face before walking out the door.

I hold the stuffed duck to my chest and cry in its soft fur. Brian rubs my back softly helping ease the pain.

“Bri, im scared.” My voice was muffled by the duck.

“I know you are, Kitten but the baby will be ok, I promise you that.”

“Bri, I want my dad.” I look up at him with fearful eyes.

“Ok, Kitten I will call him.” I shake my head at him. “What Kitten?”

“I want my real dad, Brian. I want Jimmy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SO ALEXA MIGHT BE GIVING BIRTH.... STUPID DOCTORS DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE....

ALEXA IS NOW WANTING JIMMY BACK IN HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IS HE GOING TO SHOW???

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE