Teen Angst

19

The common room proved to be entertaining; Goyle sat on the couch next to Draco who sat next to me with Crabbe and Arielle opposite us. “I’m going to bed, are you coming Christy?” I nodded “Okay, night boys. See you tomorrow Draco” she said walking off and I went with her, I was about to get in bed when I realised I’d left my coat downstairs so I went to fetch it. There were only a few people left in the common room so I looked quickly “Forget this?” Draco asked and I saw him sat near the fire, he motioned me to him shifting up in the chair so I could sit next to him although I was practically sat on him.

We spoke and noticed everyone had gone “What did you say to Ron before?” I asked “That if he did that you to again I’d succeed where You-Know-Who failed on his friends and him and that I’d send his broken bones back to his family in a box” “Draco!” I snapped my eyes wide. “What?” he asked smiling as he put his arm around my waist “You can’t say that to people” “They can’t do that to you, plus I’m only warning them. When I do it, it becomes illegal” he stated and I shook my head.

“Apparently Arielle told Crabbe our date went well. Crabbe is also going to sit with you in classes now” he said and I groaned resting my head on the side of the chair “It’s not all that bad is it? So he sits with you, not the end of the world” he whispered kissing the side of my head. “Could be worse, could be sat next to Potter” he joked and I smiled “This is true, if I get in trouble with Snape because he can’t do Potions I will put him in a Cauldron” I stated and he laughed.

“You do need to keep on his good side if you plan on handing out dodgy curses” he teased and I shook my head “You’ll have to teach me some of these curses” “No way! I’m not teaching you them, you’ll be killing people or torturing them constantly! Your temper mixed with dangerous spells is a cocktail for trouble” I cut back and he smiled. It fell silent and I fidgeted moving to sit with my legs over the chair, “Do you think Snape got a valentines card?” he asked and I started to laugh “What from Trewlawny?” he said.

“Oh yeah, they’ve had a romantic dinner” “Yeah and now they’re just chilling watching stars in the astronomy tower” he joked and smiled at the thought. “Can you imagine it? God my brain, I’ll forever have that image in my mind now” I admitted “Ergh stop picturing it! You disgust me,” he stated digging his fingers into my waist and I laughed trying to get away from him but he just kept going.

“Stop it!” “You stop it” he replied and I rolled my eyes laughing, I leant forward kissing him, he stopped kissing me back and his hand moved to my neck. His fingers pushed gently into my neck, he pulled me towards him as my hand moved into his hair. His tongue ran across my lip and I let him deepen the kiss, his tongue moved slowly against mine, there was the sound of footsteps and he pulled away quickly as the door opened.

“Christy?” a voice said and Draco laughed against my shoulder, I looked over the back of the chair to see Arielle “What are you doing down here? I woke up and you’d gone” she asked “Oh I left my coat down here and I came to fetch it” “What and you couldn’t find it?” she said confused. “Nope but she found something else at the same time” Draco answered and Arielle practically jumped around the corner hiding herself so Draco wouldn’t see her in her pyjamas.

“Yeah sorry, were you worried about me?” I asked getting up “Well I thought you might be doing homework or something, but what were you both doing down here? Everyone’s in bed” she stated “She was talking to me about Crabbe, I told her to drop it and go to bed but she never listens to me. Come on lets go to bed, all of us” he cut in getting up himself.

Arielle disappeared and he rolled his eyes “See you in the morning” he stated hugging me before walking off and I disappeared to my own dormitory. 3 days of Crabbe sitting next to me and not leaving me alone was beginning to wear me down, we were all going down to duelling club when I ran to catch up with Goyle “I’m begging you, make him leave me alone” I said and he laughed “I can’t” “Well if you don’t I might just have to put him in the hospital wing. He is driving me crazy!” I complained.

“Groshank just deal with it, tell him” “I tried but he’s not listening” I cut back as we reached the Great Hall “Then be blunt with him, he’s hardly sensitive” “Please be my partner today, don’t make me be with him. Please, I’m begging! I’ll do anything you want, I promise,” I begged hanging from his arm and he rolled his eyes. “Fine we can be partners but there’s conditions” he stated “Thank you! Anything, I love you,” I said hugging him and he laughed.