Teen Angst

3

My parents came in and said with us and my dad wanted you curse Mr Weasley but my mum stopped him, they agreed to me staying with The Malfoy’s from tomorrow night onwards.

The Malfoy’s were away leaving Draco and myself alone in his house, which was at least twice the size of our own; it always creeped me out thought. There was a rattle and I looked around “It’s one of the elves downstairs! You’re always so jumped” “Your house freaks me out a bit Draco” I admitted and he laughed. “Is it because of the fact it’s so much bigger than yours?” “Hey my house is plenty big enough” I defended and he grinned at m “Sure! You want to play wizard chess with my new set tomorrow?” I nodded and he smiled.

“Come on lets go to bed, I’d hate for you to get too scared” he teased and I glared at him as we walked up the stairs, I always slept on the floor in his room because his house freaked me out. He started talking about ghosts and elves and a mad werewolf nearby making me nervous “Draco will you just shut up already” I snapped and he laughed in th darkness “Your not funny at all you know that?” I asked and he sighed “Fine! Night Christy you baby” “Night Draco you bully” I replied before rolling onto my side.

I awoke to hear a bang and then tapping on the window, I jumped up and before I even though about it I was on Draco’s bed and he groaned “Christy what are you doing?” he grumbled “The werewolf” I mumbled and he rolled his eyes “You’re an idiot! I make it up” “Well what’s that on the window?” I asked “A tree! Your such a wimp, go to sleep” “I can’t you’ve scared me now” I snapped back “Werewolves aren’t real” he argued “Yes they are! They’re in last years school books” I shouted and he laughed “Okay but there’s none around here, promise,” he offered and I heard a bang and he groaned.

“It’s nothing, just go to sleep!” “Do something” I cut back and he pushed himself up “I can’t! I’m in trouble for the other day at Diagon Alley for using magic! If I go doing it again they’ll kick me out” he argued. “You do something” “I can’t! I got in trouble last summer didn’t I?” I reminded and he rolled his eyes “Well we’ll just have to sleep through it then, dying in your sleep isn’t so bad is it?” he joked and I punched his arm making him laugh, “Just go to sleep will you,” he snapped pushing me off the bed and I groaned doing as he said.

I pushed the trolley through Kings Cross with Draco and his family, as we reached the platform Draco pulled his trunk up onto the train before taking mine and doing the same, we stood talking as others appeared and the platform was crammed full when I heard someone shout my name and saw my parents with my little brother. “Mr and Mrs Groshank how are you?” Mr Malfoy asked and they both nodded as my brother looked around nervously “Come on Skylar, let’s get your trunk on the train shall we?” Draco asked taking it from him and putting it on the train with ours showing him around the platform.

We all spoke for a while before it was time we got on the train and we said bye before getting on the train. “Christy!” my dad shouted and I stuck my head out the window “Look after your brother!” he said and I nodded “We’ll keep an eye on him Mr Groshank don’t worry” Draco reassured smiling and my dad nodded walking off waving and I sat down with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

The train set off and we all went to change into our robes “Skylar go put your robes on and come back here” I ordered and he nodded walking off with the boys talking to Draco who nodded at the right times. Skylar was the most over excited student I’d ever seen, he was excited to the point of bursting just at the mention of Hogwarts which made me laugh but he was brilliant.

We didn’t really argue or bicker like most siblings, we got on pretty well and Draco was the one he always wanted to play Quidditch with and he liked Draco’s crazy stories that he had to tell anyone who wanted to listen that he liked. I got back to the carriage and they were all sat there except my brother “Where’s Skylar?” I asked “He said he was coming to find you here” Draco replied looking up “Well I’ve only just got back and he’s not with me so where’d he go?” I snapped.

“He walked back with you didn’t he?” Draco asked Crabbe “Yeah but I started talking to one of the sixth years and he said he was going back here” Crabbe explained and I glared at him “So you’ve lost my brother and he’s not even gotten to the castle yet, great well done!” I growled. “He can’t have gone far, I’ll go look towards the front of the train and you go to the back,” Draco ordered getting up and pushing me in the opposite direction to him.