Teen Angst

7

“Did what exactly?” Draco said “This! You did that to the suit of armour and you glued us to the spot, then they ran away” Ron explained and the prefects looked at us “Groshank, Malfoy is this true?” the girl asked and I shook my head. “Does it look like we’ve done anything wrong?” I stated “They did and then they ran off, they’ve come back to see that we’re getting into trouble” Harry growled looking at us angrily.

“Right enough, all of you to see Professor McGonagall now!” ordered a boy prefect who I vaguely recognised “Have fun trying to get them unstuck from the ground,” I mumbled and Draco looked at the floor trying not to laugh. “Plan backfired now didn’t it Malfoy and Groshank, you’re going to bet into as much trouble!” Ron teased.

“Whatever Weasley, you’re the ones found on the scene of the crime so I think it’s obvious it was nothing to do with us!” I snapped back “Liar!” “Hey watch how you talk to her!” Draco cut in. “What’s going on here?” I heard the voice of Professor Snape shout, “Professor, we caught these 3 here after this fell over. They’re glued to the spot and they’re saying these two did it, they just came walking up…” “Groshank, Malfoy what are you doing?” he asked.

“We’re going to the library Professor” Draco answered and he turned his gaze to the other 3 and the suit of armour, “It was them Professor, they ran away and let us here with…” “I find this very hard to believe as I saw tem in the dungeon corridor talking before coming this way and why would anyone return to the scene of a crime?” Snape stated and I tried not to smile.

“But Professor…” “Enough!” Snape snapped, “Nope lets see your feet are glued to the spot you say?” he asked “Professor if I may I’d say it looks like somebody cast the Colloshoo spell,” I offered and he nodded. “It does indeed Christy, thank you. Now you and Mr Malfoy may be on your way” he relied “Okay Professor” Draco said smiling and we walked off.

“You know Christy you never fail to amaze me, I thought I was the evil brain of this duo but looks like your joining in on my fun” Draco stated and I looked at him “Come on you’ve always been a bit of the outsider. I’m mean, Crabbe and Goyle just follow me but they’re pretty mean too and your kind of the voice of reason but looks like somebody is turning rebellious,” he explained. “Draco don’t say that” I cut back “Oh its nothing, a couple of threatening moments and a few nicely places curses doesn’t make you a bad person” he mumbled as walked into the library and grabbed the books we wanted and left.

It wasn’t long before the lists were coming around asking who was staying at Hogwarts for Christmas and I signed my name along with Skylar’s next to that of Dracos, Crabbe’s and Goyle’s. “What’s it like here at Christmas?” Skylar asked as we walked through the castle entrance hall and opened the door to be met with a cold wind. “You’ll see Skylar, go and see your friends. You don’t have to hang out with us all the time you know? We won’t be offended if you’d rather hang out with them,” I offered and he smiled running over to the group of kids in the distance.

I pulled my scarf tighter around me as I wandered into the snow, I screamed as I felt something cold hit me and I looked to see the boys stood together with Draco grinning. “Get her boys!” he shouted and they all threw snow at me and I tried to avoid it but it wouldn’t work, I grabbed my wand aiming it at Draco “Rictusempra!” I shouted and it hit him square in the stomach. He stumbled backwards a few paces before collapsing to the floor laughing and the other two stopped.

I laughed at Draco as he was in fits of laughter “I’ll. Get. You. Christy!” he shouted between laughs making me laugh harder. After he recovered we called a truce and set off walking in the snow around the grounds, “I’m cold, I’m going back are you coming Christy?” Goyle asked and I was about to answer when Draco cut across saying we’d follow them in a minute.