Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Jealousy? No That's Not It.

"Oh man, who was supposed to be watching Scar?" Kellin asked as we all exited the club. I scoffed, I am an adult after all I don't need watched. 

I ended up going from comfortably drunk and feeling good, to pretty wasted in no time at all. It's been a couple hours since I ordered my last three shots after seeing Kellin with the girl that's now by his side, as him and Jesse help me out of the club and to the cab. 

"I guess me ? I did pay for all her drinks, this little thing sure can hold her booze" Jesse laughed as I raised my head up from the ground and gave him a drunken smile. 

"Ok sweetheart we're taking you home" Gabe said as I was slid into the cab and rested my head on the cool window and shut my eyes, I was just a fly on the wall on the way home. I couldn't help but over hear the conversation behind me. 

"Kellin, your so cute" the girl he was bringing home cooed to him.

"Your sweet." he replied.

"is your friend going to be ok though?" she questioned about me I assume.

"I think so, we were all celebrating for her, so she went all out" I heard a snicker in his voice, 

"Oh, we'll I can't wait to get back to your place" she said seductively. I knew Kellin, and he never did things like this. 

"We'll be there soon" He said with a tone I've never known Kellin to use. What am I listening to? 

I felt the cab come to a stop, I opened my eyes not liking the bright lights from the street lamps glare reaching my eyes. 

"Come on Scar let's get you inside and to bed" Kellin whispered in my ear and tried to wrap his arm around my waist. I snapped at him. 

"No. Don't touch me" I glared and he instantly let go with a shocked and hurt expression on his face.

"S-s-scar? What did I do" he stuttered causing his random girl to shoot him questioning looks. 

"I just don't want to be touched! I can get to my room by myself" my voice was dripping with anger and hate. Even the guys all gave me confused looks, except for Gabe. 

"Ok then" he said sadly and followed me up the stairs, I held myself together until  he unlocked the door. 

I kicked my shoes off near the door and stumbled to the kitchen for some water. Kellin was watching me like a hawk as his girl talked to him asking where his room was. He eventually stopped misleading her and disappeared into his room with her. 

I gulped down a couple glasses of water before I decided I would be ok to lay down. I staggered to my room, on the way I stubbed my toe on the corner of the refrigerator. I cursed under my breath and hopped on one foot to my door. I heard giggling from across the apartment and snorted before opening my bedroom door and slamming it. I don't even bother to change into pajamas, I just laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. The room was spinning slightly as I fell into a sleep filled with constant stirring.

I heard a knock on my door and groaned loudly enough for whoever it was to hear me. The door creaked open and Kellin was standing there coffee and a brown bag that smelled amazing. 

"How are you feeling sunshine?" He said cautiously taking a step towards me. 

"Surprisingly, I've had worse hangovers" I shrugged sitting up and realizing I was wearing the same thing from last night. I felt my cheeks get hot. 

"I'll leave you to change, your coffee and breakfast will be out here with me" he smiled and shut my door quietly.

I went to my closet and pulled out my black yoga pants and a pink cami spaghetti strap shirt and my over the shoulder grey hoodie. I planned on being lazy all day even when I went to sign the papers. I glanced up at the clock and realized I only had two hours to try and feel better before meeting with heather. 

"You look much better Scar" kellin commented grabbing some plates from the cupboard. 

"Thanks, I don't feel one hundred percent, but that's ok. I have to meet heater at noon though" I said glumly 

"I know that's why I woke you up a little early. Didn't want you to freak out and rush" he shrugged grabbing out the contents of the brown bag. I smiled as he set my favorite McDonald's breakfast items in front of me. A sausage and egg Mcgrittle and a hash brown. 

"Thanks kell, weren't you with a girl last night?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Yea her name was Rachel. I sent her home last night shortly after we got home, but we're going out later tonight" he said smiling, I felt that ache in my chest again as I mustered a half smile to him. My heart sank a little that he was taking her out, I thought she was just a one night stand. 

"You ok Scar? You weren't yourself last night... Did something happen at the club?" He asked as I took a massive bite of my sandwich. Oh you know, just feeling jealously over my best friend that's all.

"What? No. I was pretty drunk Kell" I lied as he accepted my answer.  

"Want me to go with you today? I can drive you, and we can start figuring out what the store needs" Kellin asked me happily sipping his coffee. He looked adorable as he played with his fries and had that smug grin. dammit Gabe what did you do to my head? I thought trying to get rid of any thoughts of Kellin being attractive. 

"Yea that would be great Kell, thank you." I finnished off my food and took more gulps of my coffee before I cleaned up my mess. 

"In about an hour your going to feel great" Kellin commented throwing away his empty cup and bag. 

"How do you figure that?" I laughed as he placed his hands on his hips. 

"Coffee, and greasy food Scar, it's the magical hangover cure." he said and he was being dead serious. 

"Well ok then, I guess that makes sense" it didn't, but I wasn't going to doubt him, especially after his twenty first birthday, I'm sure he did find a hang over cure. 

"Want to start heading over to heathers  office ?" Kellin asked .

"Yea lets get going in case we get lost" he laughed and raised his hand.

"YOU, always get lost, I do not" he scoffed referring to my horrible sense of direction.

"whatever you say Kellin" I stuck my tongue out at him as he grabbed his keys. 

"Hey I need a key to the apartment you know." I noted seeing as how I don't have one still.

"Oh shit I knew I forgot something this morning" he said shaking his head and placing his hand on his forehead.

"I meant to get one made but I forgot after I got the coffee, I'm sorry Scar, we will get one on the way home" he explained unlocking his car in our apartments garage. 

"it's ok" I smiled at him as we headed to heathers office.

"So where are you taking Rachel?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer, but I felt like I had to ask. 

"Oh, dinner, movies, then hopefully ask for a second date" He said smiling massively. he's already net a girl he's this happy about?! 

"Oh" was all I could manage to say, the rest of the dive was silent, and extremely awkward. I turned the music up I hopefully distract my thoughts. 

I glanced over at Kellin he drive with his right hand and his head was leaned on he left hand. His left elbow was against the window to support his lazy driving habit. He didn't seem like he was uncomfortable, maybe I was the only one feeling extremely awkward. Before I knew it we were at heathers office. 

I took a deep breath hoping everything would go smoothly as we both exited the car and stood outside her office looking at the big red doors before Kellin pulled one open. 

The only thing I could think was, This is it. My dreams were real. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying to post another chapter before I go to work. PLESE COMMENT. Or I'll stop updating as much as I have been in such a short period of time.