Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Noticeable Whispers.

Kellin never noticed anything was wrong when he came home from his date. I was at the table over looking the water from our huge windows when he came home. It was late and there was a full moon that glistened off the huge body of water. He was trying to be quiet when he came in cursing as he dropped his keys. 

"Oh Scar! I didn't think you'd be up still, I was trying to be quiet, but that didn't work"  he laughed and shut the door. 

"No I'm to anxious to sleep" I whispered looking down at the few cupcakes I had left from all the recipes I tried with the guys, these few were their favorite. 

"What are these?" Kellin asked taking a seat next to me. 

"I tried a few new recipes today and these ones were the guys favorites so far. I figured I'd save you some" he smiled and looked at where I was staring.

"This really is a beautiful view" he stated as I took a deep breath. 

"It may be one of my favorite parts of the apartment" I said letting a giggle leave my throat unexpectedly.

"I'm glad you like it here Scar, and I'm glad that everything's working out for you"  he smiled and placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed. My heart raced under his touch.  "Now tell me about these cupcakes" He said releasing me, and my heart beats started to become regular once more. 

"Well this one is everyone's favorite, it's a s'mores cupcake, it's chocolate cake with marshmallow whip inside and topped with a honey buttercream and gram cracker crumbs all over" I smiled as he took a monster bite of the treat. His eyes got massive and he spoke with his mouth open. 

"Oh my god Scar this is freaking genius" he said through a mouthful of cupcake. I blushed immediately. he licked the rest of the buttercream off his finger. he looked absolutely sexy as he smiled at me licking his lips.

"Thanks Kell, but I think this one will be your favorite" I said pointing at a bright blue cupcake.

"Oh? What's this one" he said picking it up and inspecting it.

"It's a blueberry cake with blueberry pie filling, and cream cheese icing" I smiled, blueberry was his favorite.

"Your right this one is amazing as well" he said devouring the whole thing in just a few seconds.

"thanks" I said blushing.

"What's the last one cutie?" he sang and  grabbed it from in front of me, I blushed and his hand brushed against mine.

"That's my favorite, it's a lemon cake with white chocolate buttercream frosting and lemon shavings. 

He bit into it and smiled.

"This cupcake screams Scarlett" he said finishing the last of my cupcakes. I raised my eyebrow.

"How so?" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Well its extremely vibrant and colorful and grabs your attention with a refreshing smile" he said and it was cheesy but adorable of him. 

"Your so sweet Kell, so you like them all? I may sell them in the shop" I smiled thinking about the shop and all the work I ha gotten done today. I had so much work ahead of me but it would be worth it. 

"you MUST sell them! They are perfect Scar just like you!" my heart fluttered at his words, even though I know he only meant it platonically.

"S-So how was y-your date?" I stuttered scared to know the answer. 

"It was amazing Scar, that girl is something else. I'm seeing her again tomorrow night" he smiled and I faked one back to him.

"O-oh that's great" I said as happily as I could manage.

"You ok Scar? Your stuttering" Oh no he noticed. 

"I'm fine, my h-heart is just bothering me tonight" that wasn't a complete lie... My heart hurt in another sense. Not in the anxious sense. 

"Do you want me to sing you to sleep? I know how hard it is on you when your heart bothers you" concern dripped from his words. I wanted nothing more then for kellin to sing me to sleep while holding me like he normally would. But I couldn't handle it without crying right now.

"No thanks Kell, I'm just gonna go to bed alone tonight" I got up and walked to my room. I could feel his stare as I closed  my door. 

I threw myself on the bed and cried silently into my teddy bear. I had finally fell asleep as I heard a slight knocking at my door.

I felt Warmer than usual as I squinted from the bright sun shining in my eyes from my opened window. I tried to turn around but realized there was light breathing on my neck and an arm wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder and Kellins face was buried in my hair, his mouth was open and he was still dressed in his clothes from last night. I smiled and turned around and kissed his forehead. 

"Scar" he whispered and hugged me closer to him. My body felt like it was floating, I never felt so alive in his arms before as he snuggled into the crook of my neck and kissed my shoulder. 

"When did you come in here?" I whispered to him still buried in my neck. He was causing my heart to race again. I'm sure he could hear it. 

"I went to grab a drink shortly after you went to your room and I heard you crying, I didn't know weather to come in or leave until I heard you stop. I peaked in and you were still crying in your sleep" I felt his lips on my neck as he spoke. Sending every nerve in body to alert.  I pushed away from him so I could see his face. He opened one eye and looked up to me. God hes adorable 

"Why we're you crying scar ?" He was stretching and rolling onto his side with his arm propping him up, his hand on his cheek. He gave me his 'stern' look. 

"Just stressed out Kellin, please just leave it alone" I said quietly getting up from the bed and going through my closet. Ignoring his sighs.

"Fine. But your going to come with me and Rachel to the mall today, I think you can use some fun" he stated getting off the bed. 

"I don't want to be a third wheel Kellin" I was looking at him through my mirror as he walked over to me. 

"You won't be! I'll invite the guys too" he said happily pulling on my hair. "You need a hair cut chicka" he stated letting it fall into my face again. 

"I like it this way" I gawked It really wasn't as long as it normally was. 

"Well are you in?" He questioned wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder and looking up to my eyes in the mirror dramatically. I can never say no to him.

"Sure why not" I said rolling my eyes as he kissed my cheek. I dreaded the fact that Rachel would be there. 

"Picture timeeeee!" he sang and grabbed his phone snapping a picture of him kissing my cheek in the mirror as I rolled my eyes. 

"Go somewhere !" I shouted at him swatting him away so I could change. 

"Since when does it bother you when I'm in here when you change ?" he stated matter of factly. 

"Since now!" I said blushing and pushing him towards the door. 

"Your just scared I wont think you look sexy in your underwear" he joked as I pushed him. 

"You know damn well I look sexy in my underwear!" I yelled pushing Kellin as he laughed the whole way out the door with no objections. 

But I swear I heard him whisper "You do" under his breath as he walked away. 

Were things getting weirder ? Or was it just me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I am just so inspired for this story lately ! I love all of my dedicated readers (: so comment ad let me know what you want to happen ;D