Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Surprise?

It's been two years since I heard my name on that stage Scarlett Porter  and I was about to walk the stage again for my college graduation. I was turning twenty one in a couple weeks. I was excited about everything that laid ahead of me. 

I looked over the auditorium in my bright white chefs outfit. I scanned the crowd looking for those huge blue eyes, and there he was. My best friend was front and center clapping as they called my name, desavu hit me hard bringing me back to our highschool graduation. 

"PORTER ! WHOOOOOOP" Kellin screamed as I walked his cat calling made me turn my own shade of Scarlett - no pun intended

I sat back down near Kellin and he gave me a side hug cause it was his turn. I screamed for him as he gave the crowd a huge thumbs up and winked at me. 

Graduation was over and we were driving to our combined grad parties where our families would be. I was happy, sad, nervous, and I was worrying.

"stop it Scar, theres nothing to worry about." Kellin said with his eyes on the road and concern in his voice.

"I'm just going to miss you that's all" and that was the truth, I'd be going to a school a couple states away from everyone I knew. I dreaded and worried about the idea constantly.

"I'll come visit you all the time scar, you know that!" he laughed as he parked the car in his parents driveway 

"Promise Kellin?" he gave me a shocked expression and embraced me in a powerful hug.

"I promise Scar, you mean everything to me and I would never forget about you, I promise no matter where you are, or where I am, we will always be together." He whispered to me setting me down and grabbing my hand. 

"Now let's go out in style tonight baby." he gave me that dangerous look of his that always made me smile. As we entered our party and let everything go. All the stress all the worry, it was non existent tonight.
 

I shook my head trying to bring myself back to reality, I was finally a pastry chef and I couldn't have been happier. Kellin stood up as I took my bow center stage after receiving my degree.  He reached his hand towards mine and I reached back out to him. 

Kellin always kept his promise, he always came and visited me or I would go see him. It was almost like nothing had changed since highschool. Little did I know everything would change after today. 

"SCAR!!" Kellin shouted loudly and snapped a picture of me and him. 

"AWWWW LOOK AT YOU IN YOUR CHEFS OUTFIT!" he gushed looking at the picture. Then shoving his phone in my face. 

"Ok, ok, stop it!" I blushed as he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I missed you so much scar! I'm so proud of you!" he kidded my cheek and I hugged him back not wanting to let go.

"I'm proud of you too Kellin! I can't  believe Sleeping with sirens is already releasing an album !" he smiled that signature toothy crooked grin of his. 
 
"Not to bad for a twenty one year old!" he nudged my arm playfully as we walked to his car. 

"Hey I have a degree ! Not bad for a TWENTY year old, huh?" I raised one eyebrow at him and he pouted at me

"I hate when you do that! It's so weird looking on you!" he said pouting at my eyebrow. 

"Oh grow up Kellin" I laughed at him swatting his hand away. 

"look Scar, I'm so happy for you but I have to ask you something important, please don't get angry." he gave me his big eyed stare with his nervous voice

"What are you up to Quinn?" I questioned purposely grossing him out with my one eyebrow raised. 

"Since we don't release the album for a few more months... And don't tour for the first time a few more after that... Would you move to michigan with me ? I miss you, and I know you had your heart set on going back to Florida, but I want you to be with me through this new experience and I want to be there to help you with your store." he rambled and I smiled at him, I missed this . 

"Whats in michigan?!"" I gawked as he explained

"Its just where me and the band were told to live for now. Weird I know but it wont be as bad if you go with me!" He pleaded with me over and over.

Michigan....was cold, boring, halfway across the US. But I would do anything for my best friend. I can support him if hes willing to support me.

"I'll do it Kellin." I stated and his eyes lit up. I wasn't one hundred percent sure. But I knew it would make us both happy.
 
"THANK GOD! I can't get through all this without you Scar." he said enthusiastically.

"I cant get through this without you either, your the only one who can put up with my stress and concern- having you help open the store will probably save me from having a heart attack. I just hope Michigan is in need of a Bakery." he laughed at me and opened the passenger side of his brand new Nissan.

"I love you Best Friend, and don't worry, Ill be with you every step of the way. I wont let you waste all the money you worked so hard to earn for this." He smiled and shut the door.

"You better love me! I worry so much I'm sure I wont make s mistake." I stated as he started to reverse.

"where are we going anyways?" I questioned him and he stopped the car then turned and looked at me.

"it's a surprise." He gave me the cheesiest grin he could muster.

Kellin's 'surprises' were always stressful 
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT FONT DO YOU ALL SEE? I see comic sans, but some people say they see cursive in the chapter?! Someone let me know If its hard to read and need to fix my layout! ALSO bare with me I shall update both stories rapidly, this one is just starting I promise it gets better jsut like my ROnnie story! I hope you like this one so far. Sleeping with sirens is An amazing band! If you've never heard them before you need to