Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

More Than 'Wow'

I woke up to the worst hangover of my entire life. I immediately regretted waking up at all. I wanted to be back asleep. I turned around and Kellin was no longer there. I smelled bacon coming from the kitchen and smiled. He was trying to surprise me. I slowly rolled out of bed and rubbed my temples as I walked into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning baby" Kellin said happily calling me 'baby' he's never done that, i can get used to it. He kissed me softly on the lips, my heart fluttered and I felt a warming sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"If every morning starts with a Kellin kiss, then yes, it will always be a good morning" I said groggily and rubbed my temples again, light, sound, hell everything caused pounding in my head.

"Shhhh here drink the coffee and eat the greasy food" he sang softly handing me my favorite coffee and a plate of sausage, bacon and sunny side up eggs.

"Ok, ok" I laughed as he made himself a plate, and sat down across from me. He smiled goofily at me the whole time.

"I can't believe it Scar" he said breaking the silence still staring at me while taking a bite of his eggs.

"Me either" I blushed and he laughed.

"I want to take you out tomorrow, if your feeling better" he smiled and I felt my heart in my throat, I was excited to finally be Kellins girl, and I wanted everyone to know.

"I think I'll be fine, surprisingly your 'cure' actually feels like its working" I teased him as he opened his mouth in shock

"You doubted the cure!?" He gasped and covered his mouth then laughed,

"Only a little bit" I laughed as he grabbed my hand from across the table.

"What Do you want to do today though baby?" He said smoothly. Honestly I wanted to just kiss him for hours on end, he was finally mine, and I've never felt such a powerful connection kissing anyone before in my life.

"I just want to watch movies all day and feel better, also I want to hide all of those" I pointed to the counter that was easily covered in 20 full bottles of alcohol, my stomach flipped at the sight of them.

"I understand 'cake face' you were quite a sight last night" he mocked me and took out plates to the dish washer.

"At least I didn't pass out naked after throwing beer cans at people" I said laughing and making my way to the couch.

"Whatever your the one who threw cake in everyone's face" He said plopping down next to me and wrapping his arms around me I felt my body relax almost like it was floating I felt weightless in his arms.

"Oh hush it was funny" he stuck his lower lip out and pouted.

"You hurt my beautiful face" he whimpered playfully as I nudged him with my shoulder.

"Your a big cry baby" I laughed as he kissed my forehead.

"Seriously though Scar, you really did look absolutely stunning last night, and you were adorable at the party. All the bands loved you" I looked up at him he was smiling down at me.

"Thanks Kellin... I bought that dress to get your attention" I whispered and he looked at me shocked,

"Well, it worked, but I promise I noticed these feelings before that... But I did enjoy taking it off you last night" he whispered seductively and I blushed.

"You make it sound so dirty" I stated laughing,

"It was sexy Scar, your beautiful, and I like being the only one who ever sees your tattoo" he said kissing my neck and nuzzling into the crook of it.

"We'll I sort if got it for you" I blushed and cuddled him back.

"I know baby, I can't believe how stupid I was, I had you in front of me all this time. My lyrics should have opened my eyes a long time ago" he said sadly playing with my hair,

"What do you mean Kellin?" I whispered drawing circles on his collar bone with my fingers.

"Ever since I started writing songs, I put a little bit of you in every one, I thought about you all the time when I would write, I just never realized it at the time" he blushed and lifted my chin up to kiss him. I felt the sparks as he ran his free hand into my hair and deepened the kiss. He lightly sat us up not breaking the kiss and we fell backwards into the couch, I was on my back as we made out passionately. He ran his hand up my side beneath my shirt and down to my thigh. I felt lightning under my skin everywhere his hand brushed.

I ran my hand through his hair as we both stopped to take a breath. He hovered over me and smiled.

"wow" slipped out of my mouth and he let out a light laugh and brought his face closer to mine, our lips brushed, he moved and kissed my cheek to my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I can make you say more than wow" then he continued kissing my neck and running his hand on my thigh.

I giggled as he tickled my skin, I wanted him. But it would be to soon, I think he knew that as well though, because he stopped and gave me one last quick kiss on my lips.

"How about we watch some movies baby?" He said as he laid back with his head on the armrest. I crawled next to him and laid my head on his chest, he instinctively ran his fingers through my hair.

"Can we watch joe dirt?" I said excitedly I could feel his deep laugh leave his chest before it left his mouth and I giggled.

"Your awesome Scar, who would have thought id find a girl who liked to watch joe dirt for fun? of course we can watch it". He turned on Netflix and the movie started to play.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling on the couch, I couldn't help but be excited for the big date tomorrow with the man of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a filler I need to update my Ronnie story then ill add some more Kellin (: COMMENT dying to know who's stoked for their first date and her bakery to start running !!