Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Memories, the old, and soon to come.

"Shit!" I heard kellin whisper under his breath as I turned around In the bed only to see him caught in the act sneaking away.

"What are you doing ?" I asked raising an eyebrow as he stiffened and cursed under his breath again.

"Go back to sleep baby, I was trying to not wake you up so I could surprise you this morning, but looks like I've failed" he giggled under his breath and I smiled.

"Surprise me with what?" I pushed hair out of my face and sat up in bed, I shivered realizing I was still naked from the night before and pulled the cover up to my neck for warmth.

"We'll that would ruin the surprise beautiful" he laughed and kissed my cheek, I smiled underneath his lips.

"Don't goooo" I whined and he sat at the edge of the bed.

"I won't go if you don't want me too, but it will ruin my surprise if I stay" he kissed my forehead and stared in my eyes for my answer.

"You can go I guess, as long as you make up for it later" I gave him a fake frown causing him to smile and kiss me before getting up.

"I'll be back, don't go anywhere and stay in here !" He whispered and left the room.

I laughed as he left and I laid back down, I felt myself drifting back into my sleep, as I thought about what he could possibly have planned for the day. Kellin has always easily been filled with surprises.

"Babyyyy, baby wake up" I heard Kellins soothing voice in my ear as he kissed my cheek.

"Your back" I breathed and smiled up at him.

"I promised I'd be back!" He teased and kissed my lips. "Now get dressed!" He tossed me what he had wanted me to wear for the day.

"I guess I have no say today huh?" I questioned an he nodded vigorously.

"Nope, now hurry!" He laughed and left the room.

He had handed me a tight tank topped black dress with a nice v neck cut and a pair of leggings that were bright orange and faded to a light yellow near the ankles. I smiled at how cute the outfit actually was and found my pair of black toms. I slipped them on and put my hair Into a sideways ponytail with my bangs still hanging out. My black hair almost blended in with the dress but having it up made it more noticeable. I decided not to put on any makeup and went to leave the room, but as I opened the door it was shut Instantly from the other side.

"What the hell?" I laughed and knocked on the door.

"You can't come out JUST yet!" Kellin sang on the other side.

"Then when can I come out !" I asked and he just laughed on the other end.

"You can come out in... Five, foooooour! Three, twooooooo, ONE!" He sang and flew the door open right as he said one. I giggled at his countdown and I felt myself blush wildly at the sight in front of me.

Kellin was smiling widely at his accomplishment. The apartment was completely cleaned from floors to the ceiling and he had decorated it with balloons that said "I missed you" on the front. The table was set with an amazing meal, that I assumed he made seeing as how there were pots and pans in the sink. Then there was a huge box gift wrapped in grey paper with a black bow and sat in the middle of the living room.

"Wow, how did I stay asleep during all of this?!" I asked as he grabbed my hand and me me take a seat at the dinner table.

"No idea, you were out cold baby, but I hope you enjoy being pampered for once! You always make me breakfast and dinner, and clean the house. I thought I could return the favor" he blushed as I took my seat.

"We'll it's a little early for dinner isn't it?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the meal he had made. It smelled and looked amazing. There were biscuits in the center of the table, the plate in front of me had lemon peppered grilled fish and mash potatoes with garlic butter, and there were martini glasses to the side with shrimp hanging off the glass and cocktail sauce inside.

"Actually it's around four, we slept in kind of late and I had to change my entire Plan, but I hope you love it Scar." He smiled and poured me a glass of whine in our free cups on the table. I blushed, he was such a gentleman.

"This is perfect Kellin, thank you." I reached my hand out for his and squeezed it tightly. He smiled at the gesture.

"I hope you don't mind but I had taken your phone and kept it out here to not wake you, and you missed a few calls" he handed me my phone from across the table and I smiled, of course I didn't mind. I had a missed call from my doctor however, and my heart leaped in my throat. Why would he be calling on a Sunday! I'm pretty sure doctors usually have Sundays off.

"I missed a call from the doctor" I stated confused and he frowned, and nodded for me to listen to the voicemail.

"Hello there Mrs. Porter this is doctor Garrett, I'm sorry to bother you, but I want you to wear your heart monitor just another week longer, if that's ok with you ? I must go out of town for an emergency and I'm confident that an extra week may give me more results, if you have any concerns or questions just give me a call. Have a great night Mrs. porter" he hung up and sighed in relief, nothing serious.

"Is everything ok Scar?" Kellin asked with worry in his eyes. I gave him a warm smile.

"The doctor just wants me to wear the monitor another week, for better results. No problems here" he smiled and kissed my hand.

Dinner was absolutely wonderful, believe it or not kellin has always been an amazing cook, he just never believed it. We talked about his tour and how the store had been doing. We also talked about my heart, he told me how he felt when he heard that I was in the hospital and that he imagined that's how I felt every time I had an attack or pain. He was right, and it hurt me to heat that he knew how I felt. No one deserved this pain and anxiety. But I loved that he understood it better, understood ME better. When dinner was near its end kellin couldn't help but ask me about Halloween.

"Please tell me what were gonna do to Justin ! " he asked excitedly and I giggled.

"I haven't hammered out all the details yet, but lets just say he will never forget this Halloween, and he will be scared to perform a show while I'm near by ever again" I smiled evily and he laughed.

"I don't care, I want IN! I will never forget what we did our senior year!" He smiled and I nodded... That was a year to remember. But I was going to top that.

"Lets just say We're going to top that ! Halloween isn't for five more days, so it's brainstorming time starting tomorrow " I clinked my glass to Kellins and he smiled lovingly and got up from his seat seeing that I had finished my food. He held his hand out to mine and I smiled taking his hand. He kissed my hand and helped me rise to my feet. He danced me into the living room to the gift sat in the center and he instantly plopped down onto the floor and pulled me with him. I stumbled and landed in top of him lying on his back. He chuckled and stared up at me with his big beautiful eyes, both our hands were Intertwined at our sides, I was propped up above him, my ponytail brushing his cheek.

"Scarlett, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen... " he smiled an I leaned down connecting our lips.

"I love you kellin, your the most beautiful person I've ever known, inside and out. Thank you for staying by my side all this time." I whispered and he pushed us up so we were sitting, I was sat in his lap as he held me by my waist.

"I loved every second I've spent by your side, and I'm thrilled for every second ill continue to spend by your side, your my whole heart, my whole world" he kissed my cheek and motioned to the gift box in the floor. I smiled and undid the bow and unraveled it then put it around his neck. He smiled and rubbed my back as I unwrapped the rest of the gift.

My eyes swelled with tears as I opened the box, it was filled with all of my favorite things from Florida... And all the home made gifts I had ever given kellin.

"When did you do this kellin? Thank you so much ! I love it so much, I can't believe you kept all these" I held up the Christmas ornimate I had made for him our sophomore year. It was a round see through ball with a picture or us in the snow, I was smiling as he kissed my cheek, snowflakes in our hair and my cheeks were rosy red, we were on our schools ski trip and when you shook the orb tiny snowflake shaped confetti I had put Inside would flutter around.

"Of course I kept this stuff, they were the pieces of you I kept close while we were apart, they always brought me so many happy memories of us when I was missing you" he blushed and I kissed his cheek and hugged him, nuzzling my face in his neck.

"Oh kellin, I'm so sorry I was away for so long" I cried, I had left for college so quickly, I didn't want to go but be insisted I was just scared hed forget me, I knew he wouldn't- but he was right I did feat that. I was such a silly naive girl to ever have thought that.

"Shhhh, I'm proud of you and I knew you had to go baby, it's ok" he kissed my hair and rocked me in his arms.

"Lets watch a movie, we can go through all of these things later, I never meant to make you cry" I pushed away from him slightly and stared into his eyes.

"I'm not upset, I'm so happy kellin, nothing about this has hurt me, Fa absolutely amazing, thank you for such a great day." I kissed him deeply as he picked me up not breaking our embrace and carried me to the couch. He laid me down gently and broke the kiss to go put in a movie.

He had put in the notebook, and snuggled behind me on the couch, wrapping his arms around me tightly, bringing me as close as he could. He repeated the sweet comments that Ryan gosling would say in the movie, it was absolutely adorable. We cuddled for hours on the couch, our feet and arms intertwined until we fell asleep.

My life was perfect, and hopefully it would always be this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my updates aren't as frequent I apologize, I've just been so sick and unmotivated, I'm feeling better now and I'm sorry this update is short, I haven't forgotten about this story and I will soon be updating evey single day again, I promise <3 just bare with me loves. I'm so happy you all love my story!

Comments and recommendations would make me so happy and probably motivate me through this flu. Please and thank you (: