Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Plans.

"Hey Scar?" Kellin asked from the living room as I sat in the kitchen reading a cupcake Catelog.

"Yes kellin?" I sang cheerfully causing him to laugh and appear in the kitchen beside me.

"Did you ever listen to the last song on the CD I left you?" He asked while snaking his arms around my waist and bringing me close, causing me to look up at him.

"Wow, no I haven't I'm so sorry baby" I blushed remembering that the night I went to the hospital was the night I meant to listen to it.

"We'll I'd like to sing it for you ... If you wouldn't mind listening?" He kissed my neck and my heart skipped a beat. Of course I wanted to hear him sing it.

"Oh baby, I'd love to hear it!" He smile widely at me and grabbed my wrist and lead me to the living room. He sat me on the couch and stood in the center of the living room. He was rubbing his hands together nervously and he adjusted his beanie before staring at me with a half smile filled with nerves.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked as he took in a sharp breath

"Scar, I'm never more nervous about my singing then when I'm in front of you. Huge crowds of fans don't make me nervous one bit, but the second it is in front of you I just feel.. Different" he kept playing with his hands. I don't like that I made him nervous, why would he be! I've always supported him.

"Kellin... Why would I make you nervous ? I never have..." I frowned and he bent down in front of me and grabbed my cheeks in his hands.

"No Scar, don't be hurt, I'm only so nervous because I've kind of been writing the entire new CD... For you, it's all for you Scar. I'm just scared because I want you to love everything about it, I don't want to mess up." I smiled and looked into his eyes, a whole album about me ?

"Your... Your writing the whole album about me ?" I stuttered and he smiled.

"Yea, I am. Your my inspiration, you always have been. I love you Scarlett" he kissed my lips lightly and stood back up taking a deep breath.

"Now, I'm gonna sing a song I spent a lot of time on, the road. I really hope you like it baby- the CD version was just the chorus, I've finally finished the whole thing" he smiled and I watched as he tapped his foot, closed his eyes and started to sing.

"Ooh ooh ooh ooh...
Ooh ooh ooh oooh...
Ooh ooh ooh ooh...
Ooh ooh ooh oooh...

Hey, I know it hurts to watch me leave
But say it ain't so, how could you ever replace me?
You're so shy when you wanna be standing in front of me
Mind spinning in circles, you're waiting to speak
These hands here in front of me anxiously wait to see
How's it gonna be

Before I go, oh oh oh oh
Let me remind you what you're waiting for
Before you go, oh oh oh oh
Could you love me just a little bit more?
One more time

Ooh ooh ooh ooh...
Ooh ooh ooh oooh...

Hey, hey darling, its so damn hard to say goodbye
You know I'll try my hardest, I'll never change who I am inside
Try so hard and its gotta be standing in front of me
Clothes on the floor, and your eyes are on me
Tonights all we got, keep your arms right here were it should be
Keep 'em wrapped around me

Oh oh oh oh
Let me remind you what you're waiting for
Before you go, oh oh oh oh
Could you love me just a little bit more?

Say baby don't go, go, go
I don't think I'm finished with you yet
Baby don't go, go, go
I'll never be finished with you, no no no

Don't go now, baby
Don't let me fall asleep alone
She said, 'Oh no no, baby'
I can't do this on my own

Before I go, oh oh oh oh
Let me remind you what you're waiting for
Before you go, oh oh oh oh
Could you love me just a little bit more?
One more time

I'll never leave too long
I wanna make it clear
And if you wait for me
I'll always keep you here

Oh oh oh oh
Let me remind you what you're waiting for
Before you go, oh oh oh oh
Could you love me just a little, love me just a little bit more?
Love me just a little, love me just a little bit more?"

I smiled brightly, the song was amazing... He really missed me that much. I was speechless, what about me has made it possible for him to write so many amazing songs about.. Well me?

"Please... Say something" he pleaded and stood awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was beautiful" I choked, tears in my eyes, I jumped off the couch and into his arms. He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek sloppily causing me to giggle, immediately stopping my tears.

"I was scared it would embarrass you, but I can't help but write about very thing I love about you" I blushed and pushed away from him gently.

"Write however you feel kellin, I could never do what you do. Thank you for writing them about me" he laughed and hugged me again.

"No, thank you for being my muse" he kissed my forehead and sat back on the couch.

"So how many songs have you done for this album ?" I asked cuddling up to him on the couch.

"Just the two from the CD, that one, and another." He smirked mentioning the fourth song.

"Oh? And why is the other song such a secret?" I pushed him lightly and he laughed.

"It's just... A little more in your face than the rest of the songs so far" he smiled to himself, he was proud of the mystery song and it was cute to see him so excited.

"We'll I can't wait to hear it Kell!" I kissed him deeply and got up from the couch and headed to my room.

I haven't been in my own room in awhile now, and honestly it felt like just a storage room, I was always in Kellins room, his room was slightly bigger than mine and I liked being surrounded by everything he loved. His room comforted me in a weird way that my room didn't. I went Ito my closet as grabbed my dark purple jeans, black flats and my zebra printed ruffle necked blouse. I changed quickly from my pajamas and applied some light natural makeup with plum lipstick to match my paints. I put my hair up with a slight bump and smiled in the mirror. I looked cute, and it would surprise kellin. I walked out of my room and into the living room where kellin was still sat in the couch, his mouth dropped open slightly before he raised his hand to me with one finger extended.

"Why do you look extra amazing right now?" He said seductively and Licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed the tip of his nose, he wiggled it immediately as I did so.

"I thought maybe we could go out tonight, and possibly with Jesse and Ashley?" I asked and he smiled knowingly at me.

"Let me guess? You and Ashley have both planned this out and she's doing the same thing to Jesse as we speak ?" I kissed him on the cheek and nodded wildly. Me and Ashley have been begging for them to go on a double date for a week now, and we got tired of waiting so we made a plan of our own.

"Your so smart Kell, and you know there's no getting out of it" I smiled as he threw his head back into the couch pillow.

"Fine! Ill go get pretty !" He hopped off the couch and went to his room just as I heard a knock on our door. I smiled knowing it was Ashley and Jesse. I opened the door and smiled widely as Ashley hugged me immediately and Jesse laughed at her outburst.

"You two look so cute !" I stated, looking at Ashley dressed in dark blue jeans with a white long sleeved V neck and a yellow scarf. Jesse was in tight black pants with a navy blue button up.

" you look adorable Scar! Where's kellin?" Ashley said happily staring around the apartment.

"He's getting changed, he guessed my plan, I'm guessing Jesse did as well?" I laughed as Ashley blushed.

"Yea she was not discrete at all" Jesse laughed deeply and Ashley hit him lightly causing him to laugh even harder.

"Neither was Scar don't let her fool you! " kellin shouted walking out of his room in a dark blue pair of skinny jeans a plum button up shirt that matched my pants, and a brown stitched looking vest and matching fedora. Honestly he looked sexy. He walked up to me and place one arm around my waist.

"So where do you girls want to go ?" Jesse asked as we all exited mine and Kellins apartment.

"Lets go to that New Mexican restaurant then the club for some drinks?" Ashley suggested with a huge smile on her face. I nodded in agreement as kellin and Jesse got into the front seats of the car and me and ash took the back.

The drive was full of laughter and dirty jokes from the guys talking about how "pent up" they were on tour and how they couldn't wait to see us again, for all types of reasons. We got to the Mexican restaurant in what seemed like seconds, it was turning out to be a good night even though we kind of forced the guys to come.

"I think we need to introduce this restaurant and the girls to cousin beatus" kellin said laughing to Jesse who almost snorted.

"Um? Who ?" I questioned running up behind kellin, as I reached him to see his face he was wearing a fake thick black mustache.

"What is that kellin?!" I asked laughing hysterically and kneeling down in the parking lot to catch my breath.

"Who is this kellin you speak of ? I am beatus..." Kellin laughe and helped me up. Jesse however was still losing it as kellin used his accent with the mustache.

"That was amazing" Jesse breathed as ash stopped giggling and tore the mustache off kellin.

"No!" She stated as kellin pouted at him.

"Dammit!" He whined and laced our fingers together.

"So what is beatus?" I questioned to no one in particular walking Into the restaurant.

"It's Kellins disguise from fans when were in public, it doesn't work very well but it's hilarious when people give him strange looks and argue with him about who he really is" kellin laughed as we were seated,

"Yea I'm not good at lying to fans, I always laugh halfway through them interrogating my bogus 'beatus' story" he giggled as the waiter asked what we would like to drink.

"Oh wait, who will be DD?" Ashley asked as we all looked at each other, Jesse instantly shouted

"Nose goes!" And put his finger to his nose, kellin did it secondly then Ashley. Leaving me to be the designated driver for the night.

"Sorry babe" kellin laughed and kissed my cheek.

"It's fine, I actually didn't feel much like drinking tonight." They all smiled and ave their orders to the waiter. I stuck with water.

Normally I would fight tooth and nail to not be the DD, but I hadn't been feeling well all morning and didn't want to throw up tonight like I had earlier. Oddly enough I've felt fine, just didn't want to risk it, I did eat a lot of junk food the night before.

"Damn, I can't challenge Scar to a drinking contest now!" Jesse pouted and I laughed in his face.

"Much good that did you last time ! I drank you under the table!" Kellin laughed covering his mouth.

"Exactly I want my revenge !" Jesse slammed his fist on the table and everyone burst out laughing.

"Well, maybe next time, but you'll still lose!" I smiled widely at him as he continued to pout as the waiter came back and set our drinks down .

"We'll, lets cheers!" Kellin sang as everyone raised their various mixed drinks and I raised my water.

This would be a night for the books.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this Took a little longer than usual! I shall update tomorroe as well i lromise ! ALSO- I'm so stoked! I'm ONE subscriber away from 100! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! And I want to get each and everyone of you who do read regularly and are subscribed to RECOMMEND! I lie new readers so tell everyone of my story ! I love you all! I also updated my Ronnie Radke story ! Don't forget to check him out (: