Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Distraction Fool No One

Scars point of view

"It's Christmas Eve ! Christmas Eve, christmaaaaas eeeeeve !" I sang as I pranced into the living room plopping myself down next to Kellin.

"Yes it is baby" he smiled widely at me and kissed me repeatedly on the cheek.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed nuzzling into Kellins chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh? Why is that darling?" He whispered into my hair.

"Because we get to watch cheesy Rudolph movies and drink hot chocolate all night !" Kellin laughed at me acting like a five year old.

"Well it's still morning silly!" He tickled my sides gently making sure not to push on my baby bump to harshly. I giggled loudly and tried to escape his grasp.

"So what ! It's still Christmas tomorrow!" I shouted as Kellin picked me up and kissed me under our mistletoe that hung from the living room fan.

"We'll that means I need to Finnish your gifts! " Kellin stated and kissed me once more.

"Finnish?" I questioned as he set me down.

"Yes, YOU are going out with a good friend of mine today." Kellin stated and I smiled wondering who he could possibly be talking about.

"One of the guys ?" I asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of orange juice, ever since I started getting cravings orange juice was the only steady one so Kellin made sure it was always in the fridge.

"Sort of ? My friends Matty Mullins is in town with his wife Brittany, and Brittany has been DYING to meet you so I thought you two could go out, my treat so I can Finnish up some last minute Christmas things here." I eyed Kellin suspiciously and chugged my orange juice in front of him.

"Damn Scar, our child is going to be BORN orange!" He whined as I finished my juice and kissed him in the cheek.

"Calm down Kellin, the baby gets what the baby wants. Currently it happens to be orange juice" I smiled widely at him and he grabbed me by my waist pulling me into his lap kissing me gently.

"When will Brittany and Matt be here?" I asked him as he kissed my neck lightly, giving me goosebumps like it was the first time he's ever done that. It still amazes me how every moment with Kellin still feels as exciting as it did the first time.

"They should be here within the hour, so I guess we'd better get ready!" Kellin carried me in his arms to his room. We took a long hot shower together, he washed me with his gentle hands, taking extra time on my baby bump, he kissed my neck ever so often as we stared into each others eyes as we washed each others hair.

"I love you scar." Kellin kissed my nose as he helped me out of the shower.

"I love you too Kellin, so much" I kissed him on his nose in return and made my way across the hallway to get something to wear out of my own closet. I settled on stretchy electric green leggings and a tight black tank top dress that ended right above my knee. With black flat boots. I was comfortable, but still cute lately I've been dying to jut et dressed up but I've been to sick or tired due to the pregnancy, but Kellin setting up this day with Brittany gave me an excuse to dress up. I grabbed a heavy leather jacket to go with the ensemble.

"Wow baby you look gorgeous, not trying to leave me for Brittany are you?" Kellin winked and snaked his arms around me grabbing my ass. I swatted at his hands and he stopped when we both heard the knocks on the door. Kellin smiled widely and swung the door open, in front of me stood a tall red headed man dressed in a black v neck and blue jeans with a short black haired woman with a brown dress on. She was gorgeous and they were an adorable couple.

"Kellin!" Matty yelled and Kellin jumped into his arms, I swear they had a bigger bromance then Kellin and Vic.

"Matty! Brittany! This is Scarlett, my best friend, my other half and my girlfriend." Kellin introduced me and I blushed wildly as Matty pulled me into a hug and Brittany squealed.

"SCARLETT! So great to finally meet you ! Kellin here talks about you NON stop!" I've hugged me tightly, she was slightly taller than me and it was adorable how excited she was.

"Call down baby don't suffocate the poor girl. So nice to meet Scarlett, Kellin tells me you two are expecting?" Matty smiled a toothy grin at me and I blushed slightly and ran my hand over my stomach and stood to the side so they could see my tiny bump.

"Oh you are just to cute ! That little bump is adorable! When are you supposed to be due?" Brittany asked excitedly.

"Late may or early June were not exactly sure!" I replied happily.

"We'll ladies, I'm going to help Kellin with his errands while you two go out and have fun." Matty pushed me and Brittany out the door lightly,

"Fine! Kicking me out of my own house already!" I joked as Matty gave me an apologetic look and Kellin kissed me swiftly on the lips before slamming the door in my face.

"Well! Lets start girls day!" Brittany grabbed my hand and led me to her car outside. I smiled at her as we got in and drove to the nearest mall.

"So are you excited about the little one ?" Brittany asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I'm behind excited, it's a little piece of me and Kellin, what could be more exciting!" I giggled and she laughed lightly.

"Well I'm glad you two finally got together, he always talked about you, how you met in high school how proud he was you were graduating college and that he could finally be near you again! I knew you two would get together!" Brittany gushed and I blushed madly at we story.

"Aww thank you ! How did you and Matty meet?" I asked sheepishly watching her blush this time.

"Well it's sort of funny. I tried out for one of their music videos and... Well Matty sort of spilled his beer all over me, i was furious so i almost quit the job but I needed the money so I stayed and then got assigned to kiss matty later in the video shoot. Turns out there were some unexpected sparks and we full blown made out instead of just a kiss. The rest is history" she was blushing it was adorable.

I had a great day with Brittany. We did some shopping around the mall and for massages in the black massage chairs you pay a couple dollars for a five minute session. It was a lot of fun because we decided to people watch. Our laughter got interrupted by Brittany's phone ringing.

"Hey baby! Uhm..... at the mall why?...... Oh really?..... Ok then bye babe" I looked at her questionably.

"What are the boys up too?" I asked and she shrugged .

"Honestly I have no clue, Matty told me we could come back in just another hour" she put her mouth over her hands in shock. She blew her cover.

"What is Kellin planning?!" I asked shoving her lightly on the shoulder.

"I'm not allowed to tell! But you'll find out soon I promise !" I rolled my eyes and dragged Brittany with me to get a smoothie.

We rode home laughing about all the silly things guys in their line of business do. For instance Kellin makes up songs constantly, about his food, about his outfit and about anything I do in the kitchen. Brittany says matty does the same thing. I had a really great time with her today. We got back to the apartment and when we got inside the guys were just watching tv drinking beers, acting like everything was normal.

"Hey beautiful!" Kellin got up and hugged me kissing me in the process.

"Heyyyyyy" I dragged out eyeing the apartment, nothing was different, all the decorations were still in the same spots. There were a few more presents under the tree, but besides that nothing was suspicious. What did they do?

"What?" Kellin laughed at my drawn out greeting.

"Nothing... Nothing at all. So Matty? What did you two do?" I say next to Brittany and Matty as Kellin put his arms over my shoulder.

"Just watched some football and drank some beer, what did you lovely ladies do?" Matty gave me a convincing smile.

"Shopped" me and Brittany sang in unison.

"Lovely!" Kellin rolled his eyes.

"Oh hush we were Christmas shopping ! For everyone!" I gawked at my boyfriend.

"I believe you baby!" Kellin grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Well guys its been lovely but we have to get going to the parents house for dinner" Matty said winking at Kellin. I'm so gonna find out what's web going on!

"Bye Brittany, please stay in touch its been nice hanging with you today!" I hugged Brittany tightly after we exchanged numbers, then they were gone leaving me and Kellin in our apartment with the fireplace on.

"Look baby! Hot chocolate with pink marshmallows and Rudolph the red nosed raindeer! Just like you wanted." Kellin placed two huge mugs of hot chocolate in front of me on the living room coffee table while flicking on the DVD player with Rudolph playing.

"Your the cutest Kellin thank you" I sipped the hot chocolate happily and sang along with the movie.

The movie went by quickly, we watched frosty the snowman and cuddled closely. The fire was warm and I decided around ten at night to finally put on some pajamas.

"Hey baby... " Kellin cooed walking in on me when I was just in my underwear.

"Hey kells" I said innocently and slid off my underwear fully and my bra.

"Goddamn Scar, don't do that to me. I have a surprise for you" I raised an eyebrow at him as I pulled on a pair of straight legged sweat pants and a black cami.

"Oh do you now ?" I pressed my body against his and kissed him deeply.

"I do, it's Christmas Eve and I'm allowed to give you ONE present early" he smiled widely.

"Well I have one for you too" I pecked his lips lightly and walked into the living room. I grabbed the smallest gift I had got for him. It was kind of lame but I hope he liked it. I turned and handed it to him, he smiled and tore the wrapping paper off swiftly.

"Scar... This is gonna make me cry" Kellin choked on his words. I had given him a framed picture of our babies first ever ultrasound.

"It's for you to take with you on tour and have on you always. I don't know it's not lame?" I stuttered he wrapped me in his arms and kissed t forehead.

"No it's perfect scar, just like you. Now follow me" Kellin grabbed my hand an walked me to the outside d the guest room.

"Now don't be mad... I worked on this for weeks now" he said excitedly and placed his hand on the doorknob. He pushed the door open and stood back.

My eyes watered at what I saw. The guest room had been turned into a nursery. The crib was white with plum purple blankets. The wall was painted plum purple with white trim all around, there was a dark mahogany diaper changing table and other various nick knacks. Their were presents piled high in the corner of the room and I had no idea why.

"Kellin this is perfect! It's so amazing thank you! This is what you and Matty were finishing!" I hugged him as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Please don't cry baby, I love you, and our little peanut" he rubbed my tummy, he's been calling our unborn child 'peanut' lately.

"I'm just so happy! What are all these gifts?" I asked him as he let go of me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Those, those are special gifts from the rest of our family" he smiled and walked over to them with me.

I scanned the tags and stickers, there were some from Vic, Jesse, Ashley, tony, mike, Jamie, gabe, jack, Justin, and Matty. I smiled widely and kissed Kellin deeply.

This would be the greatest Christmas of all time.
♠ ♠ ♠
How cute was this chapter ?!

I want more comments! It seems no one has been lately and that depresses me guys. I need motivation to update !

Check out my new tony perry story as well as this story !

I love you all !