Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Im not alone.

"Ashley, can you help me please?" I pouted and gave up reaching for the food dyes that were simply to high up for me to grab safely now. My belly was getting in the way of everything.

"I'm coming Scarlett, be there in a second!" Ashley yelled happily from the front room of the bakery.

Yes I was at work, I stated feeling restless being around the house. I needed a distraction from all the kicking my little one has been doing lately and I couldn't bare laying around being lazy anymore. It was just to depressing without kellin around. I was now seven months along and kellin would be Home in just a couple weeks, and he would be here until the baby comes.

"What's up preggers!" Ashley said cheerily. I place my arms across my chest and stuck my bottom lip out.

"I'm to fat to stretch up and grab the food dyes without straining myself." I said childishly making ashley laugh as she swiftly grabbed the dye and handed it to me with ease.

"Stop pouting, your so stubborn scar." I flipped her off and immediately put my attention back to the various icings I was making. I was currently working on restocking the whole store since my backup supply of cupcakes for the week were running pretty low. For some reason we have been more busier than the day I opened... I couldn't complain, it made me happy to be busy.

"Hey, I'm not the only stubborn one, baby Gracie won't stop kicking mommy. She's the stubborn one." I joked feeling her kick my sides, I tried to stay sitting down while icing my cupcakes, but It was proving to be difficult.

"Really!? Can I feel!?" Ashley squealed excitedly. I rolled my eyes but gave her a genuine smile and placed her hand on the spot baby Gracie was attacking my insides. I saw Ashley's eyes prick with tears.

"Oh Ash please don't cry!" I said placing my hands on her cheeks. Making her smile.

"It's just, I'm so stoked for you and kellin, and I can't help but feel bad that he can't be here for this." Ashley covered her mouth as soon as the words flew out of them. It was my turn to tear up.

"I know... It's really hard. Just two more weeks right?" I choked out, Ashley brought me into a hug immediately.

"Shhh, I'm sorry scar, please don't cry." She cooed, I reached for my phone and face timed kellin.

He answered immediately with a smiling face, which soon changed to panic when he saw the tears running down my face.

"Scar baby? Are you okay? The baby's not coming is she?! Hello! Ash? Someone speak to me!" I let out a weak laugh making kellins expression soften.

"I'm sorry Kells, I just miss you so much... Gracie has been kicking me non stop and I got upset that you aren't here to feel it." Kellin face fell but then immediately softened with a warm smile.

"I'll be there in just two weeks baby. Everything will be fine. I miss you." He cooed in the phone making me feel better.

"I miss you to, so much baby." I let a few more tears fall.

"I love you, and I love you to Gracie." Kellin waved looking at my stomach, his voice made her go wild.

"We love you to daddy." I smiled and waved back to his smiling face. his smile was contagious

"I have to go though baby, the show starts soon." Kellin frowned as Jesse ran past him in the background with a guitar in his hands.

"Bye kellin, I love you." He smiled and ended the call as his manger appeared behind him pulling on his shirt.

Only talking to him for a few minutes made me feel so much better, I couldn't wait for him to get home, I couldn't wait to have our baby girl, so we could finally be our little family.

"Feeling better scar?" Ashley asked as I came into the front of the shop rubbing away the dried tears from my eyes.

"Yea, kellin always knows what to say to make me stop freaking out." I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves.

"We'll I'm sorry Scarlett, I didn't mean to make you cry." Ashley sighed and looked down at the closed magazine in her lap.

"It's okay ash, I know it was an accident, my whacky hormones don't help either." I laughed weakly and Locke the doors to the bakery.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked as I walked back twirling the keys.

"Closing early. We need a girls night." I said smiling widely at her.

"Hell yes! Ill call up Sophie and Lindsey!" Ashley hopped off her stool behind the counter and quickly pulled out her phone.

I laughed as she jumped up and down on the phone. Tonight was going to be Interesting.

KELLINS POINT OF VIEW.

"Thanks so much for coming out tonight ! Drive safe and see you next time!" I screamed into the microphone before exiting the stage. My mind couldn't shake scars crying face from my thoughts. I wish I could have wrapped my arms around her.

"You okay man?" Gave asked as we walked to the bus for showers.

"Yes just, thinking. I hate not being there for scar during this whole pregnancy. I'm scared she feels like I've abandoned her." I whispered looking at my feet.

"Kellin, stop. You know scar feels nothing of the sort! She loves you and she knows how hard this is on both of you, yet she's staying strong. You need to be too." Gabe rubbed my back before getting on the bus. He was right, I needed to be strong.

I did my normal routines after a show as If I was a zombie, I just went through the motions. I desperately wanted these two weeks to fly by, I wanted to be back home with my family in my arms.

I climbed into my bunk, and reached into the skyblue pillow I stole from scars old bedroom set. I pulled out the blue velvet box I had been hiding inside it since our second stop on the tour. I ran my thumb across it a few times, admiring the feel before I opened it and stared at the ring that would hopefully make my life complete. The white gold band shined without having any light come in contact with it, there was a beautiful round diamond in the center surrounded by smaller diamonds encasing it. The band was plain, but the ring was a three piece set that had two other bands with diamonds all around them. I sighed nervously, thinking about how I would pop the question. Jesse was helping me plan the entire thing, and our plan was perfect so far. The only factor I couldn't shake from my mind was Scarlett's reaction. Would she say no? I slapped my cheek gently, sat loves me, why would I even doubt her answer?

"Kellin? What are you doing?" Jesse yelled and pulled the curtain to my bunk open.

"Hello there." I laughed and closed the velvet box.

"Seriously? Your letting this ring bother you that much? She WILL say yes kellin." Jesse reassured me for the thousandth time. I rolled my eyes and his the ring once more before swinging my self out of the bunk.

"I know, I'm just... I'm so nervous. I can never tell what that woman's thinking." I joked nudging Jesse as we walked to the Lounge to play video games.

"We'll I know one thing she's always thinking about.." Jesse stated making me raise my eyebrows at him.

"Come on kellin, YOU! She always puts you first, she's always thinking about you. She's crazy about you, even before you guys became an item, when you were JUST friends, you were always on her mind. We could all tell. Except for you, you big idiot." I shook my head and flipped him off.

"Shut up, I get it, I'm a moron. Now come here so I can own all your asses at halo." I picked up the Xbox controller and decided to shut my brain off for a night. Just have a night with the guys on our cramped bus.

SCARS POINT OF VIEW.

"SCAR! I brought ICE CREAM!" Lindsey yelled holding up two bags full of various food they all knew I had been craving randomly.

"You guys are the best!" I squealed and immediately dived for the mint chocolate brownie ice cream I loved so much.

"Whoa call down there preggers! Sharing is caring." Sophie laughed and took a bite of the ice cream too.

"Sorry, my cravings make me pretty insane sometimes!" I laughed and finished helping Lindsey lay out all the snacks for our movie night.

"Yea before you know it she's going to want a chicken sandwich then she'll be right back to stuffing her face with marshmallows and chips." Ashley teased me, I flipped her off and continued eating my ice cream before sitting next to her and Sophie on the couch.

"Whatever, you all wish you could eat like this!" I took a pretzel and dipped it in the ice cream, making them all cringe.

"Eww scar! Have some decency! Chips are way better with ice cream" Lindsey threw me a bag and insisted I try it, she was right. It was awesome.

"Jeeze I hate being fat!" I whined and kept stuffing my fave as the beginning of our movie started.

"No you don't, you love it." Sophie stated nonchalantly. She was right. I kind of did enjoy it, its going to be hard going back to my normal size.

"Shhhhh Sophie! Movies on." I said suddenly interested in the TV.

I shut my mind off for the night and pigged out on sweets with the girls watching Sappy eighties love stories until we all passed out.

I texted kellin that I loved him before I cuddled into a drooling ashley and dozed off.

"Scar! Why is there a really annoying sound coming from your bedroom?" Sophie groaned and turned Into the couch more than she currently was.

I shot up immediately and waddled into my bedroom. Just as I shut that alarm off the one on my phone started buzzing and flashing in my hand. I looked at the screen. Fuck, I had a doctors appointment today, with Austin's heart doctor and the ultrasound office. I groaned and hurriedly got dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Guys! I forgot I have two doctors appointments this morning!" I said frantically looking for my keys.

"Calm down baby mama, I got you covered." Ashley said holding up my keys and wallet.

"You are a life saver ash!" I said grabbing the items and tossing then in my bag.

"I'm coming with you!" Ashley said noticing me struggling with all the things I had to carry with me this morning.

"Whose taking care of the store today??" I asked worriedly letting my anxiety get the best of me.

"Calm down scar, breathe. I know your overwhelmed, just take it one at a time. Sophie and Lindsey will check on Polly and Ruth at the store for you later, RIGHT GIRLS?" Ashley shouted as they both sleepily mumbled responses.

"Good, now which appointment do you have first." Ashley finnished calming my nerves, I looked in my calendar in my phone.

"Ultrasound." I stated steadying my breath.

"Ultrasound ahoy!" Ashley shouted and marched towards the door holding my notebook and car keys in her hand. God I loved this girl, I'm lucky to have her as my best friend.

"Thanks ash, for being here." I said nervously as we got in the car, Ashley insisted she would drive.

"It's no problem scar, I love you and I'm here to help while our men are away. Someone's gotta hold down the home front." She gave me and award winning smile. I fiddled with my hands in my lap as we passed the familiar surroundings.

"I'm so scared." I whispered breaking the comfortable silence.

"Why are you scared scar?" Ashley asked gasping at my comment.

"Just two more months ash... I don't know if I'm ready to do this." I said shakily.

"I know your nervous scar, nothing will ever fully prepare someone for this, but ill be there, kellin will be there, hell we will all be there to help you. Dot worry. Your not alone." Ashley smiled and I felt relief wash over me.

I know I wasn't alone, and in just under two weeks, everything would be perfect again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhh so close to the end guys. I'm sorry :,( whose excited for the baby ?! When will kellin purpose ?! So much is going down !

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT