Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

No more leaving.

Kellins point of view.

I tapped my foot impatiently on the airplane floor, I was stuck behind a man who couldn't get his bag out of the overhead. I was desperate to get off the plane, I wanted Scarlett in my arms desperately. The man grunted just as the bag came falling into his face. I squeezed past him an flew off the plane as quickly as humanly possible. I needed to get to her.

The guys were still on the plane and making wolf calls as I ran through the terminal, I looked for scars beautiful face in the crowd and I couldn't find her. All of the sudden I turned around and there she was, standing to the side of the terminal looking at me with the biggest smile. I ran to we weaving in and out of the people crowded around, I dropped my bag before I engulfed her in a massive hug picking her up off her feet. A few people stopped and made cute comments about us, I guess it looked like we were in a movie or something. It sure felt that way. I had kissed her so much.

"KELLIN!" She cried, I felt her warm tears hit my cheeks as she cried into my hug.

"Scar, oh my god I've missed you." I said holding her tighter to me and letting a few tears of my own slip from my eyes. It was so surreal having her in my arms again and seeing how round she's gotten in person again. She was so cute.

"No more leaving." She whispered gripping my hoodie tightly, I could feel her small fingers digging into my back lightly.

"No more leaving- not for awhile I promise." I brought her face to mine and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you kellin." Scars eyes were wide and they glistened with tears as they pierced through my own eyes.

"I love you to Scarlett, now lets get you home, and relax." She smiled warmly and laced we fingers with mine. By time we walked to the luggage carousel the rest of the guys and their girls were there waiting for their own luggage.

"There's the adorable couple." Jesse commented with his signature smirk.

"JESSE!" Scar yelled and brought him into a massive hug.

"Hey mama bear, your looking so cute with that round belly." Scarlett giggled and hit his shoulder lightly.

"I may look cute, but I don't feel cute. My back had been killing me lately." She laughed as Gabe, Justin, and jack all took turns hugging her and rubbing her round belly. She looked so beautiful with her long black hair in a messy bun and her perfectly round belly under her oversized sleeping with sirens shirt.

We all went to our separate crash and in hand with our significant others, carrying on idol conversation, it was easy to tell everyone just wanted to be with their loved ones most. Not that we all don't love each other, but that it was clearly alone time with our girls. I held scars hand all the way home as I drove back to the apartment. I sang for her the entire drive, she said she missed my voice in person. I was more than happy to do so. Her smile made my heart soar.

"Baby? Need help unpacking?" Scar asked leaning against the door frame of our bedroom.

"No baby, I know your backs been hurting just relax, ill unpack make us a nice dinner and then well watch whatever movie you want on the couch." She blushed and smiled widely at me.

"Really baby? That sounds so perfect." I smiled and walked over to her, rubbing her arms up and down lightly.

"Anything for you and Gracie. I've missed you so much, I want to pamper you and make you comfortable since I haven't been able to the past few months." I kissed the tip of her nose, her eyes were filling with tears as she smiled at me, I kissed them away as they fell from the corners of her eyes.

"Kellin, please don't tell me you think I resent you not being around?" She asked worriedly, I bit my bottom lip.

"A little... I just... I wish I was here more." I whispered, she instantly pulled me I to a right hug.

"Oh kellin, I could never resent you! Your going to be an amazing dad, and I understand that you can't always be around. I love you and I know you'll always put me first regardless of everything else. Don't err think I resent you for doing what you love, I will always support you just like I've done our whole lives." I kissed her cheek over and over again, I can't believe I ever thought she was upset with me.

"I'm sorry scar, I was just so worried about you the entire tour and I wanted nothing more than to watch our little one develop." I placed my hand on her stomach and felt our little girl kicking against my hand. It was one of the most surreal feelings on earth, there's no way to explain it.

"She missed her daddy." Scar smiled weakly at me as I bent down and kissed her belly.

"Does it hurt you when she kicks?" I asked seeing her trying to hide the pain from her facial expression.

"A little bit, she's been a kicker for awhile now. She's dying to meet us." She laughed her angelic laugh before waddling over to the couch and sitting down placing her feet on the coffee table.

"I can't wait to meet her either. I hope she looks just like you." I blushed and walked into the kitchen looking for what I needed to make scar and I dinner.

"Why's that!?" She snorted and yelled to me in the kitchen.

"Uh, because your fucking beautiful! Duh baby." I stated grabbing the rotini pasta and sauce from the cabinet and looking in our fridge for the vegetables I needed.

"I am not ! I look like a penguin." She giggled from the living room.

"Because your pregnant baby! And your the most beautiful penguin I've ever seen !" She laughed some more. I found a couple squash and some onion and pepperoni for the pasta and smiled to myself.

I knew scars hormones had her craving all sorts of crazy things. I had picked her up a few of her favorite treats from our last date on tour that I knew she would love. Hopefully my cooking skills didn't disappear on the road and she would be happy with what I made. But who was I kidding, she'd love it even if it was just pasta with sauce and nothing more.

"Oh my god kellin that smells so good! Please tell me it's done soon." Scar asked from the living room as I was pulling out the bowls to serve us with.

"In about fifteen minutes baby I promise." She turned around to stare at me from through the opening on the bar. She was practically drooling from her seat.

"Thank god, I am starving. Well, I'm always starving now." She laughed as I mimicked her hunger filled stare.

"We'll that's a good thing. Because I made lots of food." I smiled and tasted the sauce, it was perfect and the noodles were ready to pour.

I spent the next few minutes making our bowls and setting up some garlic toast on a separate plate. I carried it all to the coffee table and placed it all in front of scar. Her eyes got wide and she grabbed for it immediately.

"Kellin you are amazing." She breathed and took her first bite.

"Good?" I asked in a sing song voice making her smile.

"Delicious!" She gave me a toothy smile.

"So what movie do you want to watch baby?" I asked her as she made a humming noise and thinking of her choice.

"Netflix just added the nightmare before Christmas! If you don't mind listening to me sing all the songs." She blushed, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and turned on the Xbox and went to Netflix starting the movie.

"I'd love to hear you sing all the songs baby." I kissed her cheek and smiled as the characters started to sing 'this is Halloween'. Scar swayed as she ate and sang parts of the song between bites. It was absolutely adorable and I had missed every second of her adorable little habits.

I missed the way she hummed when she was thinking or the way her eyes seemed to danced as she stared at me. The way she talks with her hands and is always twirling her hair into her fingers. The way her nose scrunches slightly every time she laughs, and the way she plays with my fingers when were laying down. She thinks I don't notice, but I do. I also notice how she blows her bangs out of her face when she thinks no ones around. Everything she does amazes me.

"Babe, I got a surprise for you." I broke the silence as the movie was ending.

"You did?!" She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder .

"I sure did, want to see?" She nodded excitedly and let me off the couch.

I went to the room and grabbed the box of things filled with the presents I had gotten for her.

"Wow I get a box!?" She teased when I walked out with it. I rolled my eyes at her making her laugh.

"No you get the things in the box. Now hush!" She smiled as I say next to her.

"First off, I KNOW your probably craving these and I happened to be in the best city for them a couple days ago." I handed her a small box filled with macaroons from her favorite bakery.

"Oh my god ! These are my favorite !" She hugged me close.

"Well that's not all, I also got these adorable little things made." I handed her few jumpers I had made for the baby.

"Oh babe these are perfect." She held up the sky blue one that said "pierce the veil" the bright red one that said "sleeping with sirens" and the black and yellow one that said "of mice and men"

"I thought you'd love them, but last but not least, I got you this." I pulled out a huge vintage leather tote bag I knew she would fall in love with.

"Oh kellin! That is... The coolest thing I have ever seen ! " she immediately explores all the zippers and insides of the bag.

"I knew you'd love it baby." She kissed me deeply and placed the bag to the side with her other gifts.

She pulled the collar of my hoodie as she laid down beneath me and pulled me gently on top of her. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and started exploring. I ran my hand carefully up her side. She moaned into our kiss as I bit her lip lightly.

"Kellin.." She whispered placing her hands under my hoodie and shirt, tugging them up slightly.

"Scar.. Are you sure you want to?" I whispered trailing kissed down her neck to her chest.

"Yes, just be careful okay?" I smiled against her skin and took my shirt off. I smiled down at her.

"Bedroom?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She nodded vigorously as we made our way to our room. I had missed her and definitely didn't expect this. She was still as beautiful as ever and we made love the rest of the night, reminding our bodies what they've been missing. They had been missing each other, my body had craved hers, for months, and there was nothing more satisfying than finally being able to express my love for her physically again, after being deprived of it for two months. She was my world and soon, she would be my everything. I just had to get down on one knee.

And there was no doubt in my mind, she would definitely say yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's maybe four chapters TOPS left of this story, ill try to span it out to MAYBE five or six, we will see. Whose getting excited? So many feels in this chapter ! I know haha!

I love you all please COMMENT