Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Sounds to good to be true.

I awoke in a startle to the plane hitting turbulence. It lurched us up and down. I felt like I was going to be sick, I felt like we would fall out of the sky, kellin started to stir himself awake. His eyes got wide as he felt the turbulence himself. I placed my hands over my ears and closed my eyes and balled up into my seat. I was gonna start hyperventilating it felt like we were falling faster then normal.

"Scar, calm down, it's just turbulence, we're flying through a storm as we're landing, everything is fine" kellin cooed hugging me in my balled up state 

I looked around and saw that I was one of the very few people over reacting, I wasn't the ONLY one but it was weird how calm everyone seemed during this. I wanted to scream until my lungs gave out. I was horrified, and still drowsy from my medicine. But thankful I slept through the whole flight until now. I became less tense in Kellins arms as the turbulence stopped and the landing fear was deployed. 

"just take deep breaths it's almost time to get off this death trap" he said smoothly to me, making me laugh unexpectedly. must be the pills. I thought, still feeling loopy.

The plane glided across the runway and circled around, I felt more at ease that we were on the ground again. I let out a heavy sigh and un wrapped my arms from my legs and sat up.

"Wow you really don't like planes" Jesse stated laughing at me but gave me a side hug and ruffled my hair. 

"She is just a big baby" kellin teased as we all waiting to exit the plane.

"I am not , I just think planes are stupid" I sounded like a five year old which didn't help my argument.

"whatever you say" kellin rolled his eyes at me as Jesse started unloading their over head bins and me and Kellin slid out as they did so walking off the plane. I couldn't stand being on the thing any longer, even when it's stopped. 

I wanted to get on my knees and kiss the ground, but I hid my urge and just stood there happily, feeling kind of wobbly in the legs still from my chemical daze. 

"so whose the best ?" kellin questioned me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Fine. You are... Thanks Best friend" I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes lit up in a way I've never seen before. He looked down at his shoes and started walking towards the baggage carousel.

The guys all patiently waiting for their bags they couldn't carry on and I looked around, another huge airport. I was kind of excited to see Grand rapids though.  The guys were all chatting as we made it to curb and hailed a taxi. My mood had Improved drastically but I was exhausted.

"Welcome to grand rapids everyone" Gabe stated as we all looked around at the huge apartments complexes and building. It was a beautiful place surrounded by water. I think I was going to like it here. It was colorful and a big city just like Florida. 

"Do you like it scar?" Kellin asked me watching me intently

"I kind of love it" I said taking in all the sights I could.

"wait until you see our apartment" he smiled from ear to ear. It if was as nice as the rest of this place, I was going to be VERY happy here. 

"I'm stoked" I gave him a quick smile still watching the scenery, the time flew by and then we came to where we all would be living.  

It was a big white building with patios and gorgeous gardens and shrubbery around it. You could see all the many windows and sliding doors that were in the one building. But it was a nice apartment complex, a thousand times nicer than mine was, and I was excited. 

We all walked into the complex and went our separate ways. Jesse and gabe were in an apartment on the third floor. Justin and jack were probably around the fifth because I lost sight of them and me and Kellin were on the second room 213. I smiled as he unlocked the door and opened it revealing an empty but huge apartment with a nice patio that looked out to the water with beautiful trees surrounding it. 

"wow Kell, this place is amazing!" I gawked and walked around. Three bedrooms three bathrooms a decent living room area and a kitchen that was impressive for an apartment, I was in love with this place. 

I turned to see Kellin smiling that proud smile of his. He felt good that he made me happy, and himself.

"this can be your room Scar" he grabbed my hand and lead me right past the kitchen to a room that was easily twice the size of my old one with its own bathroom in the same room. I even had a decent sized closet. 

"Are you sure Kell? Which rooms yours ?" he Lead my across the living room to his room, just as big and nice just on the other side. I smiled.

"so the middle is the guest room ? " I raised my eyebrows and he nodded in reply. 

"isn't this amazing ?" he said opening his arms in the living room we had three huge floor to Ceiling windows, kind of next to the patio. with curtains to pull over them for darkness.

"It really is Kell" I said wide eyed in awe as he gave me a side hug. 

"I think this makes up for our time apart" He ruffled my hair and turned around.

"so our stuff doesn't get here until tomorrow, what are we gonna do?" I raised one eyebrow at him.

"were gonna go explore Grand Rapids, let's go find a good place for your bakery" I smiled, buying a location would be bitter sweet, I'd lose all the money I saved up for it, but hopefully I'd earn it back. 

"We won't find anything the FIRST day of searching Kellin" He scoffed at me.

"I know that, but we need to find a good location, so we need to learn about this area. Maybe having the bakery closer would be better" I thought his idea over, it would be better if it were within walking or very short driving distance.

"Kellin... How am I going to pay for half of this apartment? My business wont make money for a long time" I said shakily just remembering I was penniless, jobless and unhelpful to Kellin, I had my money saved for a building but that was it and he knew it.

"I have the apartment covered Scar. don't even worry about that" he smiled at me easing my worries as he walked towards the door.

"Are you sure Kell? And I'm still pretty tired from the plane" I said shyly.

"A nice long walk will wake you up come on Scar! And yes I'm positive, don't worry about a dime" he laughed at me and started pulling me towards the door.

Before I knew it we were on the sidewalks exploring our new home. We walked side by side our hands in our hoodie pockets. 

"We need to find a new spot" Kellin commented after a few blocks

"Yea we do. Maybe we will find it unexpectedly" I laughed as we came across a few blocks of shops. 

"Hey this is a cute little shopping center" Kellin said walking into one of the Buildings, it was a Starbucks that blended into the pillared white shopping center easily, I smiled and followed him.

I walked in and he had already placed our orders and was chatting up the cute barista. She was nervous that Kellin was paying her close attention and she blushed when he passed his hand over hers as he told her goodbye. 

"Well according to Chrissy, our cute barista friend, there are no bakery's near here, and she thinks it would be awesome to have one around" He sat next to me and smiled.

"Well that's good news, maybe there is a building for sale in this shopping center" I was kind of hopeful there was, I liked how close it was, there were hundreds of people constantly walking by and the buildings seemed pretty big, this Starbucks was easily The size of two normal ones, and they were packed.

"Two white chocolate Mochas?" a man yelled out, I smiled knowing that was our order before Kellin got up to grab them. He handed me mine and I smiled. 

I went to take the cap off to let it cool off and noticed some writing on the side. 

"I think this cup was meant for you Kell"  I laughed and pointed to the phone number on the side with a heart. 

"Wow, that's seriously never happened to me before" he laughed and smiled at the girl, she blushed again.

"surprised she went for it, usually people assume we're together" I took a sip of my coffee, it was delicious. 

"I guess so, think I should call her ?" Kellin questioned, I just shrugged.

"that's up to you" He just smiled and waved it off, continuing to drink his coffee before we headed back out to the shopping center. 

I excitedly bounced around the shopping center, It was a big rectangle, shops were on all sides, some were attached to each other and others had gaps for independent buildings, I noticed a building that seemed vacant and it was independent, not attached to another store, we walked over to it, it was perfect, as lame as that sounds. But it was bigger then I ever expected to find and it had massive display windows and it was right in the shopping center. 

"Wow" I breathed.

"I think we found your store Scar" Kellin smiled and hugged me. He was right.

"We will see" he smiled and started dialing the number on the for sale sign. 

I waiting anxiously for the other line to pickup, and when they did my heart jumped.

"Grand real estates how may I help you?" I heard a women's answer.

"I want to Inquire about the store front on Jade street" I replies happily as she transferred me to its agent.

"Hi this property just recently went on sale, I'm happy I'm already getting calls. What would you like to know?" she answered as soon as she clicked on. 

"Well why is it for sale and how much to buy it ? Not rent?" I asked 

"Well it used to be an Italian restaurant run by an older couple, but recently they decided they can't keep up with it anymore and instead of keeping it a restaurant for someone else to run, they decided to scrap it and sell it for retirement. The building is 30,000 to buy" I scrunched my nose.

"why is it so cheap?" I questioned not liking that price being so low.

"the couple set the price, it's what they wanted." she stated happily

"I want it, but I want to get it inspected first. I'll pay cash upfront of you agree to no longer take offers on the building" I heard her laugh in the other end, she took all my information and we hung up.

"so?" kellin questioned.

"it sounds to good to be true, but we will see" he grabbed my hand and we continued our walk.

My thoughts raced.... I wanted that building, but it seemed like a risk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who likes this story as much as me :D ?
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
REDOMMEND!

If I don't get atleast three of each I wont update again tonight. If I do I'll update.