Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Settling in.

We stayed with Gabe and Jesse last night, we had nothing in our apartment yet and our stuff wouldn't arrive until around noon today. We slept on the couch together. I woke up to Kellins arms wrapped around me and his light snoring in my ear. It was very early, around five In the morning. I had always been an early riser, and in high school I'd always wake up, make breakfast for me and Kellin, then be off to work before he woke up with his breakfast laid out. He always thanked me when I saw him next. I gently crawled out of Kellin's grasp, not waking him up.

I lightly walked to Gabe and Jesses kitchen, and opened their fridge. They had bacon, eggs, cheese, and other fixings I could make omelets out of. I found their pans and utensils, I turned on their stove and started cooking the bacon, I was surprised the smell didn't wake the boys up immedietly.

I started cracking eggs together and mixing them up with a fork for omelets, I poured enough in the pan for the first omelet. I put crumbled up bacon, some diced onion, provolone cheese and tomato into the omelets and started putting the finished products on plates with silverware and napkins neatly on the table. It was about 5:50 when I had finnished my rummaging around and cooking. I smiled at myself as I poured orange juice for me and milk for Kellin. Who suddenly appeared in front of me with Jesse and Gabe on his heels. 

"I smelled Bacon" Jesse stated and hugged me happily. 

"I made you all some omelets, bacon, tomatoe, onion and cheese" I said blushing. 

"They sound amazing! Thank you so much Scarlett" Gabe hugged me as he thanked me .

"I didn't know what you all wanted to drink so I kind of waited" I said nervously. 

"it's fine we can get out own drinks it's the least we can do!" Jesse said reaching for a cup out of the cabinet above me and pouring himself some orange juice. 

Kellin smiled at me and patted the seat next to him.

"your the best Scar" he said taking a bite of his omelet and smiling. 

"I think I like having Scarlett around, can she come on tour instead of Kellin?" Jesse joked nudging kellin.

"Yea your cooking is amazing Scarlett" Gabe agreed with Jesse and high fived him.

" Whatever guys you would miss me" Kellin finally defended himself.

"Aaaaaaanyways, I thought you majored in pastries and cakes Scarlett?" Jesse asked with a confused look on his face. 

"I did, but I've always loved cooking, weather it was deserts or not" he nodded at me taking his last bites of omelet. 

"Well your great at both" he laughed putting his dish in the sink followed by Gabe and Kellin, I was still picking at my food and sipping my orange juice. 

The guys all sat back down with me at the table.  They were all in just white t shirts and boxers with their hair disheveled and groggy looks in their eyes. They all stared at me.

"what's wrong Scar?" Kellin pipped up as I continued to poke my omelet with my fork.

"It's silly." I said blushing a bit .

"oh no you tell us what's bothering you" Gabe pushed me to answer. 

"I really want the building me and Kellin found yesterday, it's perfect but it just seems way to ... I don't know... Convenient?" I was mentally battling with myself why couldn't I just be happy that it was moderate sized, in a good location, and completely in my price range.

"It seemed like everything you've ways wanted in a location Scar, I don't see what's wrong with it" Kellin gave me his hard but concerned stare. 

"it was only thirty thousand , doesn't that seem to low ? There's probably a problem with the building." I stated being realistic.

"Scarlett's right that seems to convenient, are you getting it inspected?" Gabe entered the conversation 

"I'm going to the real estate woman said I could do it tomorrow, and that she would put a hold on the building because I'm so interested." Gabe smiled

"Your a smart woman, I hope it all works out" Gabe smiled and excused himself to shower and get ready for the day. 

"Everything will be fine Scarlett just trust your instincts" jesse commented with a smile and went to his room.

"They are right you know. your very smart Scarlett, and I know you'll take every precaution before you make a decision" Kellin grabbed my hand and squeezed it. It was around 8am now and we were both anxious to put our apartment together. 

"what if I make the wrong decision Kell... I only have one shot" He frowned and let go of my hand.

"You won't Scar, please believe me, your an amazing woman and you've worked for this as long as I've known you, nothing's ever killed your spirit, don't let your fears get you now, don't over think and over analyze yourself" He was never this serious, but he was right, why can't I just trust myself more ? I question everything and it puts me into weird moods. 

"Your right Kellin I'll try not to scare myself out of a good decision" he smiled and went into the living room and turned on the Tv. I did the dishes and put them all away. 

When I was finished I joined Kellin on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder, we and the guys watched comedy central until Kellin got a call that our things were here along with his car. We both excitedly went down stairs to meet the movers and let them into the apartment,  it took a couple hours longer for the movers to transport all our boxes and our mattresses into the apartment. When they finnished me and Kellin got to work on getting the boxes un packed. 

"Hey Scar, want to get the living room and kitchen done together first before we work on our rooms? I'm sure those will take the longest" Kellin shouted from his room. 

"I agree let's do it!" I shouted from my room and met him in the living room.

"Ok whose couch should go where ?" kellin questioned. 

"Well yours is bigger than mine so it should be the main couch, mine is just a love seat so it can go against the wall next to the door ? And yours Can face the TV?" he nodded in reply as we made the necessary adjustments. me and Kellin had similar tastes , both our couches were different shades of gray and they kind of went well together. 

"My Coffee table is smaller than yours so lets make it an intake ? And yours can be the center ?" kellin asked raising his eyebrows, I agreed and moved t table to the center. It was dark brown and in the shape of a long rectangle with short legs. Kellins was the same shade of brown but round and with a black frame of legs. The room was coming together nicely.

We went through similar discussions over the next few hours, with the walls, paintings, and the kitchen. We simply combined our silverware and dishes, picked the nicest table and chairs from one another and any wall decorations we didn't agree on we put in our rooms or in the guests room. By time we were finished  the apartment looked amazing, considering we didn't go to a store together and plan how to set it up. We both smiled with accomplishment. 

"This looks way better than I expected it to" Kellin commented and I smiled.

"I can't believe how similar our tastes are" I looked over our white kitchen, our dark wooden bar had black leather chair stools with the armrests in the half circle seats like at fancy restaurants that Kellin had from his place. My glass table with the black frame was our dinner table with classy black chairs that were taller than us and had cushioned black mats. they were placed In front of the huge glass windows that went from floor to ceiling. 

"Well I love it ! Ready to get the rest out of the way?" he said gesturing to our rooms.

"I'll see you in a little while" I smiled to him and went to my room. I had a queen mattress that wasn't to heavy for me to move where I wanted on my own. I placed it against the corner across from the door so that I could sleep against the wall... Weird I know but I like it that way. I placed my black cover and sheets on then threw my sky blue comforter with clouds on it on top followed by my sky blue pillows and my favorite stuffed animal Kellin had gotten me our freshman year. It was almost as big as me and it was a dark brown teddy bear, it had a smile on its face and a red heart stitched where his would be with a K&S on it . He had super soft fur, and has been my cuddle buddy ever since Kellin got him for me. 

I stopped reminiscing long enough to put my computer together on the bare wall next to the door. I put my dresser next to my bed and I set my Tv stand up across from my bed next to the bathroom door. I put away all my nik naks and toiletries Including my bright yellow towels and purple carpet mats and toilet cover. I liked my new room and smiled feeling  accomplished again tonight. 

I walked out to the living room finding kellin asleep with his arms folded and his head slouched forward u comfortably on his couch and the tv glowing blue. 

"Kell, wake up" I whispered gently shaking him. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"I can't get the Tv to work" he pouted drowsily.

"We will call a cable guy tomorrow, go to bed Hun" he nodded kissed me on the forehead and went to his room leaving the door open. 

I yawned shortly after returning to my room and laid down. It had been a long day of settling in. It was comforting knowing everything was here, safe, and together. I had put all my clothes in my dresser and closet, but I chose to sleep in  Kellins shirt another night. I held my teddy bear close and fell into a deep sleep, nervous about tomorrow. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute right ? (: