Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Sometimes Everything Works Out.

I woke up and got into the shower immediately, Knowing I would have to meet with the inspector soon. I quickly washed myself and got out, not even bothering to wrap myself up with a towel as walked out of the bathroom that was IN my room. I started going through my closet, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I grabbed my orange dress, it was tight on my bust and went down just above my knees in an hourglass shape flaring slightly at my hips. I put on black flats, and let my naturally straight hair fall into its natural part and put a while flower clip to the side of my bangs. I looked in my floor length Mirror and smiled. I looked cute and I was rushing. I grabbed my pullstring backpack with my wallet and cell phone inside it. 

I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it was eight in the morning and I needed to meet the inspector at nine. I wrote a quick note for Kellin.

Going to meet the inspector, I will bring back coffee and make some cupcakes when I get home, call me if you need anything.
                                                                Love, Scar


I stuck the sticky note to his door quietly and left the apartment making my short walk to the cute little shopping center we had found the other day. I passed a lot of people dressed in business attire and smiled. Must be a slew of office buildings near by. I came up to the shop with twenty minutes to spare, When I arrived there was a tall older looking attractive blonde woman with a clip board in her hands. I walked over to her and she instantly started to introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Heather mills, from Grand reality, I believe your Mrs. Porter who called me the other day?" She smiled and reached her hand out for me to shake. I politely took her hand.

"Yes please call me Scarlett, Its nice to meet you Mrs. Mills" She smiled and turned to the building I desperately wanted. 

"Want to see inside? Before the inspector gets here?" She asked me and I excitedly nodded in response.

"Id love to!" She grabbed a set of keys out of her black slacks and unlocked the big black door. 

It felt like my jaw hit the floor, There was more space then I imagined there to be, The ceiling went up into a point like a church ceiling, there was a long bar like counter top to the left with space in front of it. The counter had display windows for pastries already, I'm guessing this restaurant sold terimisu and pastries if it was an Italian restaurant. There were widows to the right and the walls were painted a deep but welcoming red color with white trim and straight back there was a hallway that arched around to bathrooms for boys and girls. 

"So, what do you think?" Heather asked me and I smiled at her.

"I absolutely adore it." this place was perfect, but why ? Why sell it at such a low price. 

Me and heather chatted briefly before we heard a knock at the door of the building. The inspector I ha picked out an hired myself was there. I didn't trust heather to pick someone that could easily lie for her company. I'm not saying she's like that, but I think of every possible outcome. 

"Hello ladies which one of you is Mrs. Porter?" he questioned and I held my hand out for him which he shook promptly.

"I am, I want to thank you so much for coming to inspect from out of town, very kind of you" he smiled and nodded his head.

"It's my pleasure" he started walking around the inside, he looked at the white marble floors closely. Then at the walls and other various things. He found a crawl space that brought him inside the walls, he said all buildings had these sort of hidden hallways just for inspections. We followed him as he wrote in his forms and inspected the support beams, the wiring.

The last thing he inspected was the water lines, the ovens and the bathrooms. I walked around anxiously waiting to hear what he had to say. I felt my phone go off so as the inspector finished writing in his binder I quickly checked my phone.

-Scar :( I wanted to go with you
From: Kellinpoo (:

-Im sorry I didn't want to wake you, I'm still at the building if you want to meet me ? The Inspector is just finishing up
To: Kellinpoo (:


I smiled as he replied with just a winky face instantly, then I heard the door to the building open.

"Hey Scar, you should have known I was already on my way" a smiling Kellin entered smoothly and wrapped his arm around my waist in a hug. 

"Hey" I smiled back as the I Spector cleared his throat. 

"Well from what I can tell the building is in magnificent shape, it's quite a steal at this price. The only issue I have with it is that the bathrooms water flow seems a little low but thy can be fixed easily and cheaply" he said smiling to me. I squeezed Kellins hand tightly at the good news, he squeezed back and smiled at me.

The inspector handed me the report as I paid him and he left. Then it was just me, Kellin and heather.

"So dear, do you want to purchase the building" he asked me happily and I nervously fidgeted with Kellins hand.

"I...I d-do" I stuttered, I can't believe it was all happening. I'd finally own y own business. 

"I will get the paper work ready and you can come sign and pay for it as soon as tomorrow if you would like" heather replied happily as I shook her hand one last time.

"Thank you so much, I'll be at your office tomorrow at noon if that's ok?" I questioned her raising my one eyebrow

"No problem, I'll see you then, I'll remove the for sale sign as I go, have a wonderful day Scarlett" She left the building behind me and Kellin and locked it up.

"Wow, Scar it's happening" Kellin breathed and hugged me tightly as soon as Mrs. mills left in her car. 

"I can't believe it Kellin!" I said excitedly gripping him harder. 

"I'm here for you every step of the way Scar" he said rubbing my back as always and breaking the hug to look at my face.

"Lets go celebrate? My treat?" he said looking into my eyes, I was on the verge of happy tears. 

"Yes!" I replied excitedly.

Kellin kissed my forehead and lead me to the Starbucks for breakfast before heading home to celebrate. 

My dream was finally coming true, thanks to Kellin 
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to add this little filler before the next really long chapter (: I hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment and subscribe and recommend!