How I Met Your Father

I want to hear from where mom stopped!

Holly swung her legs under the big booth her family was sitting at. Uncle Alan and her mother were bickering about something, which made her giggle. They were so silly sometimes, always talking about cats. Holly took up the crayons that the restaurant gave her and began to scribble on the placemat.

“Daddy! Mommy has been telling me the story of how you two met!” she said turning to her father who was sipping his drink apsintmindly.

The table went silent and turned to look at the little girl, curious to what she had to say.

Phil cough and turn to his daughter “Oh she has?” he looked over at Elizabeth who was on the other side of Holly, she just smiled sweetly at her husband and sipped her coffee.

“Can you tell me yoour side?” she said, giving her father puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah can we hear your side?” Tino said, grinning at his friend.

“Maybe later sweetie,” Phil chuckled.

“Awh come on Philp,” Tino smirked. “If you don’t tell her your side of the story, I will tell mine.”

Phil shot Tino a glare, not wanting his child to hear Tinos side of the story. “Fine, but only a little bit. We have to go soon.”

“YAY! Wait....but where are we going?” Holly said scooting closer to her father.

“Well we have to do sound check for our show tonight, and you and Mommy are going to get some ear phones for you so you don’t hurt your ears.”

“I’m going to see you guys play!” Holly said, grinning. “But not now, story time!” she giggled.

Phil sighed, as all eyes were on him he began his story.

I paced around my living waiting for Aaron to pick me up, my car was currently at Tinos place. I left it there cause I was too drunk to drive home, so I hitched a ride with Tino, who was sober and my roommate. But he was gone for the day, and going to meet us at the waffle house. I pushed my hair out of my face, I’ve always wanted to cut my hair but I feel like the fans would throw a fit. Also I did love my hair. There was a honk outside, Aaron must be here. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I slide into the passenger seat, Aaron tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

“Ready? Let’s go. I’m so hungry.” Aaron said, speeding off to the waffle house. It was 1 in the afternoon and I hadn’t eaten breakfast, so I was also hungry. “Austin said that Alan was bringing his little sister.”

“Oh really?”

“No no no!” Holly said, interrupting her father, who was now looking at her confused at what he did wrong. “I want to hear from where mom stopped!”

Phil chuckled “I don’t know where she stopped at.”

“She stopped at the point of when she was making pancakes with Kellin!” she giggled.

Phil looked over at his wife, who was talking with Aaron about something. She looked at him and smiled. “Ok fine. But only if you don’t interrupt again. Ok?”

Holly nodded and ate her noodles, paying attention to what her father was going to tell her.

I woke up to the sound of someone rapping, I stretched and got up off the couch. It took me a few minutes to remember why I was sleeping on the couch and not in my bed. Elizabeth slept over, that’s why I was on the couch. I made my way towards the noise, which was in the kitchen. I peaked my head around the doorway, Elizabeth was rapping and Kellin was doing his beat boxing thing. I just stood there amazed, I brought home a girl who can rap. I can feel myself falling in love every minute.

I watch her rap, words coming out of her mouth faster than I could ever imagine. She stops and looks over at me, grinning and giggles, “Hey I see you finally woke up.”

“Yeah no thanks to you and Kellin.” I walk into the kitchen and sit down rubbing my eyes “I didn’t know you could rap.”

Kellin sits across from me, and smirks at me. I turn away from him, to watch Elizabeth fiddling with the spatula in her hands. She looks down, her hair falling in front of her face. “Oh yeah, I get bored easily so I taught myself how to rap...” she giggled again, pushing her hair out of her face “I’m the whitest white ever.”

“You can’t be that white,” I laughed.

She just laughed “I made vegan pancakes.”

“Oh.”

She nodded, and flipped a pancake. I looked back over at Kellin who was still smirking at me, Elizabeth had her back to us, he wiggled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Elizabeth who was now bent down getting pancakes out of the oven. I couldn’t say I wasn’t staring at her ass, because I was. She straightened up, pulling my shirt farther down her back. I got up and went to go grab some paper plates from the cabinet below.

“Oh I was wondering where those were,” she said as she put the pancakes on the table. Kellin went into the fridge to get some syrup.
“We hide them away from everything else.” I chuckled.
She just looked at me with a confused look on her face, but shrugged it off and sat down. I sat down next to her and stabbed a pancake onto my fork. We didn’t talk much while eating, all still waking up. Kellin had to go record, so he left after he finished his pancakes, leaving Elizabeth and I alone.
We finished up and did the dishes together, I would wash she would dry.
“What do you want to do today?” Elizabeth asked looking over at me.
“Uh,” I took a moment to think, “We could go to the beach, it looks nice outside.”
A light blush formed on her face, I never noticed that she had a small amount of freckles on her face, covering her nose and cheeks. I smiled as she nodded. “That would be nice. But I don’t think you have a female bathing suit, so I might have to stop at my house before we go”
“That’s fine..” I said.
“I could leave, get my bathing suit, shower and then you could pick me up and we could go to the beach?” she bite her lip and raised an eyebrow making a funny face. “Does that work?”
“Yeah that works, I should shower too. So what time?”

“NOW SWITCH!” Holly yelled, pointing to her uncle Alan. “YOU TELL THE STORY NOW!”
Alan looked up, he looked like a deer caught in a headlight, sushi hanging from his mouth. He pointed to himself, Holly giggled and nodded “Yes you Uncle Alan!”
He swallowed. “Uh, okay. From where?”
“When momma came home from daddys house!” she narrowed his eyes “I’m assuming you were there.”
“You just assume I have no life and is always home, don’t you.” he said, copying his niece, which made her giggle and nod. “Well it so happens I was home. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have a life.”

The door opened and closed, I looked up to see Bat trying to walk casually into the bathroom without me noticing her.
“Hey you never came home last night, everything okay?” I asked, sounding like such a mother. But she was my little sister.
She turned to me, her face fully red. “Yeah everything was fine, just had an unexpected sleepover that’s all.”
I raised an eyebrow, “With whhooo?”
“Phil,” she squeaked as she ran into the bathroom shutting it behind her.
“Wait, my Phil?” I said getting up and walking over to the bathroom door. I could hear the shower being turned on. “Did you two have sex? Because if so I will never hear the end of that, and to be honest I don’t want to know about that.-”
“OH MY GOD ALAN NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX GO AWAY!”

“Alan, stop talking.” Elizabeth said, looking at her brother. The two of them were having a stare down, but it was interrupted by the waiter who came over to give all of them a check. The adults ended up arguing on who was paying, the guys ended up winning. They all got up and made their way out of the restaurant, they stood outside.

“So when should we head over to the gig?” Elizabeth asked, turning to the men.

“Uhhh you wanna come around....5? We should be done by then.” Tino said.

“And maybe Holly can sing on stage with me while people are showing up!” Austin said, looking over at Elizabeth excitedly.
The couple looked at each other. “I bet she would like that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i suck at school work, so behind in everything. I wanted to upload so you guys didn't think i was abandoning it. I'm not I swear.
also I have no tears left, cried too much today R.I.P Mitch Lucker I can't believe he is dead it is so weird. I am just thinking of him, his famliy and the band, hang in there guys... </3