Fight for Vengeance

The Date

After Johnny left I decided to do some research in my office on the vampires who are trying to attack my people. Now here I am, an hour before I have to go pick Johnny up, panicking like an idiot. Thankfully I had Val to help me.

"Jimmy calm down," She said while looking through my wardrobe to find something appropriate for me to wear. We're only going out to dinner, but I still wanted to look presentable.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a black button down shirt was thrown at me. I looked at Val who shot me a look the read "trust me". I pulled off my faded Pantera shirt and pulled the new one over my thin chest. With shaky hands, I buttoned up the shirt. Then Val put a tie around my neck and helped my tie it. Haha "tie a tie". Anyway, the tie was black and purple striped. Funny, I don't remember even buying this since I had no clue how to tie a tie (haha). Next she handed me a pair of black skinny jeans, since the ones I am wearing currently are covered in hole (intentional holes). So I changed into the pants and pulled on a pair of skull vans. I smiled as I looked into the mirror.

"Okay next, let me do your hair," Val said after I was finished getting ready.
"Oh no, you are not touching my hair," I said, throwing my hands over my hair.
"Jimmy, do you want to look nice?" She asked.
I sighed, "Yes."
"Alright, sit down."

So I let her do my hair. All I felt was pulling and straightening and more pulling. It actually hurt. When she was done I got up and looked in the mirror. I didn't look that bad (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ00BMc3Rgcs_7OS3tnJt09HnnoNy-SXf1DhM4IB-UpZDjwYhk8) I smiled and went to leave but she pushed me back down and was now holding eyeliner. I quirked a brow but she went right ahead into lining my eyes with the liner. When she was finally done I checked the time and saw it was 7:15. Fuck, I'm late.

I got up, grabbed my wallet and flew down the stairs; pulling my coat on as I went. I hopped into my car and sped to the nearest store. I bought Johnny a bouquet of red roses, since Zacky told me they were his favorite. Then I sped to Johnny house. I walked up to the front door and knocked. A woman answered.

"Hello, you must be Jimmy. Johnny has told me a lot about you," She said, smiling.

I took her hand in mine and kissed it gently.

"Good evening, Mrs. Seward. It's a pleasure to meet you," I replied.
"Johnny should be ready in a minute, I'll go grab him," And without another word she ran up the stairs.

I stood there awkwardly, brushing down my tie that was flying in the wind. A few minutes later Johnny and his mom came down the stairs.

"He's such a polite young man," She gushed.
"Mom please stop, he can hear you," Johnny mumbled back.
"Thank you, Mrs. Seward," I said, smiling.
"I'll leave you two alone. Remember Johnny, be home by 12," She said, disappearing upstairs.
"You look great," He said, looking down at his feet.
"Thank you, you do too," I replied, which was no lie.

Johnny was wearing a white button down shirt and a baggy pair of black jeans. His mohawk was spiked to perfection. I smiled and handed the roses to him.

"I got you these, Zack told me they were your favorite," I said.
"Thank you," He said, smelling them. "I'm going to go put them in a vase.

He came back a few minutes later.

"Okay, I'm ready."

I took his hand and let him to my car. I opened the passenger door for him and shut it once he was in. I climbed in and starting driving towards the restaurant. I really hope this date goes well. I don't want to fuck anything up.

We entered the restaurant and Johnny was surprised to see nobody there.

"Where is everyone?" He asked.
"I bought out the whole place for tonight," I replied.
"Jimmy, that mus have cost you a fortune!"
"Price didn't matter, darling. I'd do anything for you."

The waiter took us to our table and we sat across from each other. He handed us a menu.

"Hello, I am Nathaniel, I will be your waiter this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?"
"I'll take a diet coke," Johnny said.
"Diet coke as-well," I said. Then Nathaniel was gone.

I looked over the menu and I decided to get steak with potatoes and mixed vegetables.

"God, there's so much to choose from," Johnny said, looking over the menu.
"I know. I've been here before, everything is so good," I said.

Nathaniel came back over a few minutes later.

"Are you all ready to order?" He asked, Johnny nodded.
"I'll take the chicken Parmesan," Johnny said.
"Ziti or spaghetti?"
"Ziti."
"And for you sir," Nathaniel asked me.
"I'll take your steak, rare please."
"Okay. Mashed potato and vegetable?" I nodded.

He took our menus and headed into the kitchen. I turned my attention to Johnny.

"Jimmy, you didn't have to do all this," He said.

I reached across the table and grabbed his hand.

"Johnny, I wanted to," I said.

For the rest of the evening we talked about ourselves. When our food came, we ate in silence. I paid the bill after minutes of protest and then we headed out, hand in hand.

I decided to take a walk along the beach that was only a few minutes away from here. The two of us walked until we found a nice shady spot under a tree. We sat down, looking up at the full moon. Johnny relaxed and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped an arms around his shoulder.

"Thank you Jimmy, for everything. This has probably been the best night of my life," He said.
"Same here, Johnny. No need to thank me," I said smiling.

We sat together, looking up at the stars, fingers entwined. I felt him shiver next to me, so I pulled him closer in an attempt to warm him. After a while I figured it was getting late so I took Johnny home. I walked him to the door and before we went in, he looked at me.

"I had a great time, Jimmy. We should do it again sometime."
"Yeah. I had fun too," I replied.

Our eyes met and I leaned down. I captured his lips in a kiss and he kissed back gently. After a few minutes, he pulled back and smiled.

"Good night," Johnny said, hugging me.
"Good night," I replied. Then I watched as he walked inside.

On the ride back home I wondered what I did to deserve a lover as beautiful as he is.