Fight for Vengeance

Secrets Held Behind

I laid back on my bed, staring at the cracked ceiling above my head. Why is this so difficult? Sighing, I turned my attention toward the Pantera poster on my wall. I know I like Jimmy, there's something about him that makes me feel different. I feel safe around him, regardless of him being a vampire. He is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. His eyes are my favorite. Deep blue with tons of emotion behind them. Sadness, anger, compassion, revenge, love...I could only think about the secrets held behind those lovely orbs.

What if he was mine? How would everything change? For once I would be happy, my life was different before I met him. You barely ever saw me smile. Even Zack noticed my sudden change in attitude. Maybe I wouldn't be picked on anymore or maybe I would be picked on even more. But I don't think I would give a damn, as long those slender, tattooed arms wrap around me, protecting me. Once again, I sighed. I am falling for Jimmy, hard.

~~

Saturday morning came way too fast and I woke up full of energy and happiness. I decided today would be the day I would tell Jimmy the way I feel and hopefully he felt the same as me. I took a very long shower, mainly because I was lost in my thoughts of how I was going to confess. I dried off my body and spiked my mohawk perfectly. I dressed in a black and grey flannel shirt opened with a misfits t-shirt underneath and my best pair of black jeans. I ran downstairs, pulling on my converse and I went. That didn't really work out well. After taking 3 steps I tripped, crashing down all 13 stairs.

"You okay, sweetie?" My mom said, running into the living room. I jumped up and finished pulling on my sneakers.
"Just fine, Ma," I replied.
"Where are you going in such a hurry?" She asked as she walked back into the kitchen.
"I have something important to take care of," I smiled.
"Alright, just be back for supper," She said, kissing my head.

I walked out of the kitchen door and walked down the familiar streets of Huntington Beach. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I looked at the message and saw it was from Zacky.

'Hey Johnny, do u wanna hang out today?'
'Sorry, maybe tomorrow' I typed back.

It felt like I was walking for 2 minutes and I was already standing infront of the giant deep red door that belonged to Jimmy's castle. I grabbed the door knocker and knocked 2 times. I was bouncing on my heels as I waited for the door to open. Five seconds later the door swung open and there stood Matt. He smiled at me, dimples becoming prominent.

"Hey Johnny, what's up?" He asked, leading me inside.
"Is Jimmy here?" I asked a little too quickly.
"Yeah he's upstairs. Come with me," He replied walking upstairs.

I followed a few steps behind. I became slightly more nervous the closer we got to his bedroom. I was actually going to do this. My knees started shaking with every step I took. Matt knocked on the dark purple door.

"Jim, you have a visitor," He called.

The door opened and there he stood. His hair was a mess but I think he still looked beautiful.

"Morning Johnny," He said, smiling.
"H-Hi," My knees were shaking more rapidly and Jimmy noticed.
"Come sit down, you look like you're going to collapse," He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, leading me to his bed.
"What's up?" I gulped.
"Jimmy, I need to tell you something and I-I don't know how y-you'll react. I understand if you h-hate me," I stuttered, body shaking.
"Johnny, I would never hate you. Just tell me," He said, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I shook more.
"J-Jimmy, I l-love you a lot m-more than a f-friend," I said, tears spilling from eyes.
"I-I understand if you n-never want to talk to me a-again," I said, sniffling.

He didn't say anything. All he did was gently grab my face and press his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in awhile so I decided to finally do so. Just in case I'm not on here tomorrow I just want to say R.I.P. Jimmy. We love you and miss you. foREVer