Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"I can feel your ego growing. Please tell it to stop."

I woke up to arms wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to a warm body. I opened my eyes and looked at the arms finding Dan's as he nuzzled his face in my hair. "Hello beautiful" I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Hello love." I scooted myself closer to him eventually curling into him."I'm tired Daniel." I mumbled out into his arm I was using as a pillow.

"You can go to sleep after something." He turned my face toward him and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"What is this something stopping me from sleeping?" I pouted.

"Well, first off this," he kissed me softly "goodnight I love you." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.

"Love you" I mumbled into his shoulder and soon drifted to sleep to the sound of Dan's breathing/snoring.

I woke up much later on still curled up into Dan's arms. I sighed and scooted closer to him closing my eyes again. I felt his arms tighten around me and his lips on my neck. "Morning to you too." I yawed out.

"Mhmm." He kissed my cheek and put his chin on my shoulder. "So."

"Care to elaborate mister?" I turned my head to look at him.

"We should tell the guys." He looked at me seriously.

"Why?"

"I dunno, just Max and Chew know, so Josh and Matt should too" I thought about it, then he added. "And I just want to be able to kiss you and hold your hand and be those couples that we make fun of. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not with the most perfect girl in the world." I couldn't help the smile that came across my face as he said this. I nodded.

"Okay, we can tell them. Or we can let them figure it out." I smirked.

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Like we act like a couple in front of them and just see who mentions it first." I smiled at him.

"I like it." He pulled me close to him, I looked up at him, admiring him. I do it a lot, I can't help it. He's just too perfect. God I sound so annoying right now. "What are you thinking about right now?" Dan raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Well, what's nothing?" He smirked at me.

"Just some loser kid." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Loser huh?"

"Yupp. Real big loser. Biggest of them all. Like bigger loser than Josh is."

"Some kid then huh?"

"Sure is. A bit weird too." I raised an eyebrow at him "Obsessed with this horrid tv show that ended two years ago." His face got serious.

"Leave Gossip Girl out of this now!" He pointed his finger at me. I laughed.

"Oh shut up." I swatted his finger away from my face. He pouted. "Awe poor Daniel. Are you little feelings hurt?" I put on a voice mocking him.

He raised an eyebrow "Yeah, you should kiss me and make it better." He smiled.

"Oh really?" I looked at him. He nodded. I shrugged "Well why not?" He pulled me up to him and attached his lips to mine. I responded excitedly, what? I haven't got a proper kiss this morning. He stopped kissing me, to only kiss me quickly again and then my cheek, behind my ear, down my neck, on my shoulder.

"Rae! Catherine's getting here in five minutes you need to get up!" Josh yelled from out side my bunk. I heard his hand move and I looked at Dan questioningly? Do we let him open the curtain? Dan nodded so I shrugged and let his hand open the curtain and then he stood there with a stupid look on his face for like 45 seconds before he opened his mouth. "Uhm. What?"

"I'm gonna spare the whole it's not what it looks like, but cause it is what it looks like. Surprise." I smiled at him. His mouth dropped open. Dan was laughing silently.

"Uhm. Ok. Does anyone else know?"

"Max, Chris and Georgie." I shrugged.

"Why not us?"

"You never figured it out." Dan said.

"And you have to let Matt, and the rest of the bands figure it out. By themselves." I pointed at him. He nodded.

"Alright. Well, get dressed Catherine's here in two minutes." I nodded and threw on Dan's shirt and jumped down and got my suitcase and grabbed my nice skinnies and a sweatshirt I stole from Josh. I ran downstairs and got in the bathroom before anyone else and quickly got dressed, I braided my hair and threw on some eyeliner that Georgie and/or Laura always left lying around. I looked my self up and down in the mirror and nodded I looked decent enough. I left the bathroom and saw Josh and Dan standing at the bottom of the stairs, Dan only in his boxers lazy fuck. Dan looked over at me and smiled. Josh turned and just looked at me. I have no clue what goes on in that boys brain, but I would love to find out if I could just get the boy talking long enough about himself. That's his least favorite topic with me, and I guess I understand. I intern for a huge magazine that features his band a lot. and I could be one of those dick journalist that can get close to you only to print the stuff that's supposed to stay private. But I'm not, I'm family, I mean literally with Max he's my brother for Christ sake. Just that boy. I walked up to Dan and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not sure if I find this oddly satisfying, or greatly disturbing." Josh waved a hand between the two of us.

"Why?"

"Well, I know you two know about the bet I'm not stupid Tina can't keep her mouth closed. So depending on when the other guys find out you have to tell me exactly when this started so we know who wins. and it's just weird."

"Hmm. I hadn't thought about that. We'll think about it." I smirked at him. Right then Catherine barged into the bus.

"Oh Miss. Rae!!!!!"

"Oh Miss Catherine!!!!!!!" I shouted

"Ah, you're awake, and dressed, you even put on some sort of make up. Aren't you all fancy today." She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Only for you my darling." I pulled out my best southern for that one.

"I seriously love you right now." Dan muttered into my ear. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Really though?" Catherine said.

"Really though." I nodded.

"Okay, then. Go get you're computer and I'll be down here." I nodded and went up stairs and got my computer out of Dan's bunk, where all my writing stuff was, along with my notebook and a pen. I went back down stairs and sat my stuff down and looked at Dan and Josh.

"Out please?" I asked.

"Why?"

“Cause you two are distracting.” I waved my hand at them as they walked upstairs.

"So why did you want to meet with me as soon as possible?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ok, so I was thinking from the start last five weeks i co-write or what ever with the guys.” I got out my computer and pulled up a rough draft of what I've been working on with Dan to help get the idea along, "Anyways, practically what I want to do is, letting them write about what ever they want, that's happened through out their week, first on paper, then when I type it up on the computer they're helping me edit it, on what they want in there, I'm fixing a few things here and there. and that's it. That way it can be like a really big ending." She nodded.

"Posting it online was being considered with this, to tell you the truth, and now we have a solid reason to. Articles written by the artist." She nodded some more and her face turned into a huge smile. "You kid are a genius. Give me a hug!" She pulled me up and hugged me tightly. "I'll head out right now and set get everything ready for this. Just email me updates on what you have done.,and maybe a few parts of it, and we'll work with that alright?"

"Oh you are a goddess of fantastic amazingingness right now."

"That's not a word." Josh said as he walked downstairs.

"Shut up Josh."

"Still mad at you for stealing Dan."

"Take it up with your boyfriend. I never said I wasn't willing to share."

"You are a weird girl."

"You don't know weird."

"I do too."

"No you don't. Not the weird I'm used to." I laughed at him. He rolled his eyes and stopped paying me any attention.

"Anyways enough with your bickering. I'll call you when I know for sure what we can do." Catherine nodded at me and left quickly. I grabbed my computer and other stuff before going upstairs to Dan's bunk, where he was for once actually. "Hey you." I smiled at him. "I'm hungry, can we go eat?" I asked him.

"That actually sounds wonderful, let me put on pants and a different shirt." He got up and kissed me before going to get his clothes to change into. I put my stuff where it goes and sat on his bunk until he came back clothed.

"We're sleeping in your bunk tonight." I told him as he helped me up and handed me a pair of my shoes. I put them on quickly as I held on to his arm so I wouldn't fall over.

"Okay." He smiled at me. I let my hand fall into his and his smiled at me. It was one of the best smiles I have ever seen in my life.

"You sir, are way too cute."

"I know I am."

"I can feel your ego growing. Please tell it to stop"

"Oh shut up and let's go get food."

"Should we invite the others?"

"How so?"

"Watch this." I smiled at him and then "OI. YOU FUCKERS WHO WANTS TO GO GET FOOD!!!." I screamed while Dan was trying to put his hand over my mouth to stop me.

"I want food!!!" I started walking down the stairs when I heard Max shout, then I heard Matt saying something about a KFC being close by and might as well. The two of them plus Laura, Georgie and Chris all joined us as we were at the door to leave. I opened the door and we all walked out of the bus in a giant herd, Chris and Georige walked up to us first.

"You two do aware that Matt and Laura are here and they have no idea you two are even a thing." Georige asked quietly.

"Yupp. First we were just going to tell them, but why ruin our fun of acting like this in public and waiting for them to notice. Also Josh and Catherine already know." I smiled at her.

"You two are really weird."

"I'm not weird. She's the weird one."

"Oh shut up, mister get's offended when someone speaks harshly of your precious gossip girl."

"Leave that out of this." He whined.

"Point proven. You are just as weird as I am." I kissed his cheek and he groaned.

"You two make me want to puke." Chris shook his head at us.

"You are so much worse." I pointed at him and Georgie.

"No way."

"Yes way. You two are so perfect together it's ridiculous." Dan waved his hands between the two.

"Oi! Dan! Rae! What the fuck?" I heard Max shouted. We stopped and turned our heads as he ran up to the two of us.

"Yes, dear brother what can I help you with?" I raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's going on?"

"Not much just walking to find some food."

"I mean what's with this." He pointed at Dan and I's hands.

"Well, I don't know if you can tell but it seems that we are holding hands. I thought that was pretty obvious." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're joking right?" Max asked as he started to walking backwards so we could face us while walking. “The others are going to figure something out.”

“We know, figured it was about time they figured it out.” I shrugged, Max just laughed and turned around walking beside me. Hmm, KFC does sound like really good right now.

"I"m going to KFC."

"You've been spending too much time around Matt." Dan shook his head

"And you spend as much time with him as I do" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine. I'll come with you."

"I wasn't asking you to come with me I just told you were I'm eating at."

"Well I'm coming with you because I want to." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"God, shut up. You two just shut up." Max groaned.

"Fuck off. Where's your girlfriend?" Max then stopped walking going in between Dan and I making us walk apart and raise our hands over his head to get around. We walked until we found a KFC which Matt, was some how already in. We went in and got food, talked to Matt in line, with him noticing nothing. We all sat down and started eating and when we took our hands apart to start eating was when he noticed.

"I'm either dreaming or I saw you two just stop holding hands."

"The latter."

"So, what?" He looked shocked as I took a huge bite of chicken.

"We're together." Dan said I nodded.

"Since when?"

"When we get back to the bus you'll find out." I said after taking a sip of my drink.

"Alight." He nodded and we ate in relative silence all enjoying our food. Once we were done and out of the place I jumped on Dan's back. The walk back was great Matt was making fun of us. We made fun of him too. We got into the bus and laid across the couch across from where Josh was.

"Just so you two know max's knows as well so once he gets back we'll spill." I said.

"Let me know when he gets here I can't deal with you two any more." I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked up stairs, but before he was half way up Laura and Max walked in.

"You wanna know who gets the bet money?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" he pulled Laura over to josh and Matt turned around and sat on the end of the couch. "So how long?"

"How long what?" Laura asked.

"Have you two been together." Josh looked up at us

"Well, officially almost six months. It started day after Tina got here." Dan said. They all gaped at us,, well everyone but Max.

And what did he do with the glorious moment of shock? Jump up and scream"FUCK YES I WON THE BET. PAY UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!" at Josh and Matt before holding his hand out for the money.

"What?!?!" Josh was looking at him like he was crazy. "Dude, wait. Since their, whatever they are, wait shit. I don't even know who won the but because I said that they would get together a month after, but you said two weeks. I don't even know!" Josh threw his hands up in the air.

"I have an idea!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Give me the bet money." They each pulled out their wallets handing me 50 each. I took it 80 of it, handing 45 back to Josh and Max each.

"Wait. If your splitting it shouldn't it be 75 me, 75 Max." Josh asked.

"Well, since you made the mistake of betting on me. You don't get all of it.” This made Laura and Georige laugh.

“You have been hanging around Nyx too much.” Max shook his head at me.

“Just be glad you're even getting money.” I stuck my tongue out at them.

“Anyways, I'm going to call Holly.” Matt stood up shaking his head leaving the room, Dan quickly took his spot pulling me on to his lap.

“This is weird. You two need to argue, Rae complain about him.” Laura looked at us from beside Max.

“You get used to it.” Chris looked at her.

“How long have you known?” She looked at him.

“About six months.” He shrugged.

“I knew before that.” Georgie shrugged.

“How by the way?” Josh looked at them. as he started towards the stairs.

“They caught us.” I shrugged

“They told me.” Max laughed and Josh disappeared. “Anyways, the two of us are leaving now.” He grabbed Laura's hand and they left.

“They seem to have a great idea. We'll see you later.” Georgie and Chris left after telling us to use protection.

Dan stretched out on the couch and pulled me along with him. “So it looks like we are alone.”

I turned my head and looked at him. “That it does good sir. So what is the plan?” He kissed my cheek.

“I saw we lay around and watch tv until we have to move because Josh want's to play FIFA.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” I nodded and grabbed the remote turning it on a random channel. We started making fun of whatever it was on.

“No way. That was definitely a bird.” Dan argued with me while pointing at the tv

“Telling you. Drag. Queen.” I shook my head. “I know some Drag Queens darling, I can tell a the difference between one and a real girl”

“I don't believe you.” He crossed his arms, effectively pulling me into a head lock, I then pried his arms from around my neck.

“I do like to breathe you know.”

“Sorry.” He muttered before kissing my head.

We spent most of the time before Josh came down demanding a bus-wide FIFA match arguing about if the person on the tv was really in drag or not. The look on everyone's face when they came down to that conversation was fantastic let me tell you. The FIFA match was a normal one, Josh and this time Matt were the final two and Josh had to be restrained by Dan and Max more than once because Matt was, in his words, 'cheating like a wanker.' But then he won and did his horrible attempt at a victory dance. After this it was finally time to go to the show, when we got inside everyone was in there. Nyx and Tino were standing at the dressing room door when we got there.

“Rae. Fucking Wanker. Here. Now.” She looked between us and glared slightly as everyone else laughed and went in.

“Fuck.” Dan muttered under his breath, which earned him a nice elbow to the side.

“So, as we were creeping earlier I swear I saw you two acting all couple like. Tino here doesn't believe me.” She was trying not to smile.

“Tino give her the money.” I laughed as he groaned and gave her all the money in his wallet.

“I'm slightly ashamed of you Rae. But Dan, good for you.” He laughed and the two of them walked away. We went in the dressing room where the guys were warming up I sat down between Laura and Georgie.

“Who's on now?” I looked between them.

“Breathe. OM&M went first tonight.” I nodded and stood up.

“Would you like to go make fun of them with me?” I gestured to the door. They looked between each other nodded and we all ran to the stage with the guys shouting after us. When we got to the stage David was talking, so we leaned against the wall looking like we were about to start some trouble when Kyle noticed us I saw him shake his finger at us with a smile on his face. When they started performing so did we, except we were just doing horrible, but funny, imitations of them. Great time waster, great way to annoy the shit out of them when they get off stage. And when they did we got tackled. Oh did I say we? I meant I got tackled. “Fuckers.” I coughed out.

“That's what you get for making fun of us.” David laughed.

“Oi! Is it another dog pile on Rae?” Max walked up to us.

“NO!!” I jumped up leaving the two sweaty men on the ground.

“Damn that sucks.” Dan snapped his fingers as he, Josh, Matt and Chew walked up.

“For you maybe. For me, it means my lungs aren't collapsing under the weight of about 15 people.”

“But that is fun.” Josh gasped.

“Reasons why Joshua Franceschi is Idjit Number 1 on the Idjit list everyone.” I shrugged. Dan threw his arms over my shoulder. I looked up and raised and eyebrow at him. He just shrugged.

“So, why aren't you yelling? Or kicking him, or injuring Dan in some form?” David looked at us.

“Why do you think?” Dan asked.

“I'm hoping that she finally gave in so I get my money from Phil.” Kyle looked at us

“I wonder how many people didn't bet on this.” I looked at Dan.

“Sure everyone but Chris and us had some sort of bet going on about it.” He shrugged.

“So?”

“Go get your money twat.” I waved my hand at him and both and he David left talking about getting money. The guys went on shortly after it was a great show, I got made fun of publicly again. I flipped Josh off, Max laughed. Matt fell over, everyone laughed that noticed, Josh almost re-broke his nose when it came very close to Chew's guitar. I left after that to contain my laughter, which was pretty hard to do. When I got back into the bus I changed into to one of Dan's shirt and crawled into his bunk. Even though he's hardly ever in here it smells overwhelmingly like him, and it only took me about ten minutes to pass out. I was woken up with Dan crawling in and kissing me before falling back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for harassment to get this posted!