Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Oh *** Off Barnes."

“Rae.” Dan moved the hair in my face waking me up.

“Yes Dan?” I hid my face in his chest blocking out the morning sun.

“Did I wake you up?” He ran his hands up and down my back under the sheets of the hotel bed.

“Mhmm, now let me go back to sleep. I have to deal with Matthew today.”

“But.” I looked up at him, “I've been awake for an hour.” He pouted.

“Then go back to sleep.” I pulled his arm over my stomach and rolled the two of us over. He tightened his grip and pulled me up against him.

“Can't seem to do that.”

“Why's that?”

“Got a problem.” He nuzzled against my neck and started kissing.

“Really Dan?”

“I've been awake for an hour, and you've been over here all naked and cuddled up against me. This is your fault.”

“My fault?” He mumbled a response into my shoulder. “Sure sure, whatever you said.” I rolled my eyes and swatted him away from my neck.

“You're being mean to me.”

“I'm trying to sleep.” He rolled me over so we were face to face then pulling me extremely close to him.

“And I'm trying to enjoy my morning.” His fingers traced up my side and to my neck. “Haven't even got a good morning kiss yet. You're slacking.” He raised a eyebrow at me.

“Slacking? Me a slacker? Never. You're the one slacking.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “It's a shame really.”

“Really?” I nodded. Dan just rolled his eyes and brought my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hand went from my neck down my side stopping at my hip where his thumb rubbed soft circles. He pulled away making me pout and laughed at me.

“You do this on purpose.”

“Because you fall for it every time.” He winked before positioning himself over me. “But don't worry, I know you can't help it.” He kissed me quickly before letting his lips travel lower with each kiss down my shoulder to my boobs, paying attention to each nipple for minutes as his hands repeated their previous actions effectively driving me mad. I saw him look up at me and more felt than saw him laugh quietly as he traveled further down my body. His hands moved my legs wider before kissed my inner thigh, slowly inching upwards. Each kiss leaving my skin burning with pleasure as he finally got to where I wanted him. His tongue paying attention to my clit as he slowly entered a finger into me, picking up the pace with each additional finger driving me towards a giant wall of pleasure. My fingers dug themselves into his hair as I climaxed. He slowly removed his fingers and kissed his way up my body slowly positioning himself over top of me. His eyes bore into mine as he entered me slowly taking his time, teasing me with each slow deliberate thrust. His lips caught mine in a kiss as he sped up his rhythm, and my nails ran down his back surely leaving trails of red scratches. His hips moved faster against mine and his lips moved to my neck leaving small love bites causing my nails to dig even further into his skin making sure the marks would turn into a nice bruise. Dan clamped his teeth down on the crook of my neck and his hands held my hips down as he trusted faster, and harder. His moans were muffled through my shoulder and mine were muffled as I hid my face into his neck. The faster his movements got the harder he griped my hips and bit my shoulder the faster I was getting pushed into a giant wave of pleasure. Soon enough we both stilled and Dan pulled out of me before nuzzling his face into my neck kissing the soon to be blue bite marks. “I love you Miss Helyer.” He looked up at me

“I love you too Mister Flint.” I ran my fingers through his messed up sweaty hair. “Even though that bite mark won't be able to be covered up.”

“And those marks on my back won't be noticed either.” He chuckled as I traced patterns in the definition of his back.

“They won't if you keep your shirt on.”

“But I get hot during gigs.”

“Then you can't complain with Max and Chew beat the shit out of you, Matt groans uncontrollably, and Josh whines about you cheating on him.” I flicked him directly in the forehead making him cross his eyes.

“Hey!”

“You can't complain when you like it anyways.” I lightly drug my nails down his back making him shiver. “See.”

“I can't help it.” He kissed me and flipped us over. I pulled away and curled up next to him before he wrapped his arms around my waist. “I hope these walls aren't as thin as the hotel from last week.” Dan thought out loud.

“THEY ARE!!!!!” Max's voice floated through the wall a few seconds later sending Dan and I into laughter that we tried to control. “I CAN HEAR YOU LAUGHING AT ME.” He banged on the wall.

“SORRY!!!” We both shouted back, to which I heard a muffled snort.

“What time is it?” I looked up at Dan.

“Dunno.”

“Then hand me my phone.” He groaned before handing me my phone off the nightstand. I looked at it, fuck Matt is gonna be here in 20 minutes. “Ugh. Have to get up.” I pulled the sheet off of me and stood up stretching.

“I really love this view.” I looked over my shoulder to see my smirking boyfriend.

“Perv.” I threw a pillow at him before walking to our bag and looking for clothes..

“It's not pervy when you're my girlfriend.” He stuck his tongue out at me

“Whatever Dan.” I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready. I threw on a pair of jeans and Dan's new sweater that he got from Oliver yesterday. His band took over for OMandM after Nyx had Little Austin. I turned on the straighter and walked out to the balcony to smoke. I leaned over the edge over looking some place in England for the fourth time this tour I think. Dan opened the glass door and came out dragging the sheet with him and wrapping it around me along with his arms.

“Why are you wearing my new jumper?”

“Because I like it.” I blew smoke in his face after talking.

“Give me that.” He took my cigarette making me pout.

“That's mine. I bought them.” I took it back as he hit it.

“Loser.” He blew smoke in my face.

“You love me.” I smiled.

“I do.” He squeezed me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I finished my cigarette and turned to face him.

“I have to go do my hair so I can hide this mark on my shoulder.” I playfully glared at him.

“Go fix your hair, I'm going to enjoy getting to lay around naked until sound check.” He wiggled his eyebrows and walked back in and threw himself on the bed as I went into the bathroom and started the fight with my hair. After the 15 minutes of brushing out all the tangles I finally started straightening it and half way into it my phone started ringing, and of course it was Matt. I picked it up, “Give me 15 more minutes.”

“Ugh fine.” He groaned into the phone before hanging up and I went back to fixing my hair, and as I said 15 minutes later I turned off the straightener and brushed through my hair once.

“Rae!!” Matt banged on the hotel door. “Hurry up!”

“Jesus Christ Matthew shut the fuck up.” Dan shouted from the bed as I exited the bathroom.

“Be good while I'm gone Dan. And seriously put on some clothes before one of the others finds a way to break the lock.” I leaned over the bed to give him a kiss goodbye.

“Never.” He winked and kissed me quickly.

“I refuse to protect you from Josh later then.” I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone and put on my shoes before heading to the door to calm Matt down. When I opened the door he was blankly staring at my face. “Do you want food or not Matt?”

“Yes! Let's go, it's only a 10 minute walk to KFC.” He hooked his arm through mine dragging me to the elevator.

“Matt, there is no need to run.” I shoved him as he was repeatedly pushing the down button for the elevator.

“But I'm hungry.”

“You're always hungry, and stop pushing the button it's annoying.”

“But.”

“Matt stop.” He pouted and removed his finger from the button in time for the elevator to ding and the doors to slide open.

“Finally!” He jumped into the elevator dragging me into and harassing the lobby button like he did to get the elevator to us.

“Matthew, you only need to press the button once.”

“Hungry.”

“Stop pressing the button!” He just pouted as the doors closed. “And why did you demand that I come to KFC with you today?”

“I've got questions about that thing that I have to do.”

“The article?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yeah, but I'll ask those over food.”

“Whatever you say Matt.”

“Oli and Matt are meeting us in the lobby by the way.” He shrugged as the doors opened.

We walked out. “Why?”

“They said they were hungry and I said they could eat with us, there they are.” He pointed to them standing by the doors. “Oi!” He shouted, they looked up and waved us over to them. Matt then grabbed my arm dragging me.

“Barnes! Dan's bird!?” Matt said trailing off into a question, Dan pointed him out after a show and he had only heard about me through the others.

“Rae.” I jerked my arm out of Matt's grip as we got to them.

“Matt.”

“Is that the jumper I gave Dan yesterday?”Oliver looked at me before we started out to KFC.

“Give her a week and she'll have some of yours.”

“I don't think so.” Matt laughed. “Oli guards his shit like a fucking dog.”

“20 quid says she'll have three in two weeks, of Oli's and yours.”

“You're on Barnes.”

“You are so gonna regret this.”

“I am right here!” I hit Matt on the shoulder.

“I am just saying, you wear half of our clothes, you still have some of Austin's, Aaron's, Phil's stuff, and Alan's favorite cat shirt.” He looked at me.

“They gave me those! Well, Nyx gave me 100 quid to take Alan's cat shirt and pretend I lost it.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“But you never answered my question.” Oliver pointed out.

“When you give something to Dan, you basically give it to me. He hardly wears shirts as it is, and I guarantee that at this very moment he is in bed, not wearing anything but a sheet.”

“I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!” Barnes covered his ears.

“At least you don't have Max's room. Apparently the walls are pretty thin.”

“Do you need to tell us this?” Other Matt wrinkled his nose.

“Just saying.”

“I really hope I can eat after this conversation.”

“Again, at least you don't have a room beside us, which Max and Josh do. Thank god Josh could sleep through an apocalypse.”

“Yeah bright side.” He mumbled under his breath.

“Look there's a KFC!” Oli pointed up the street changing the subject.

“I can smell if from here!” Matt took off running.

“Is anyone gonna go after him?” Other Matt looked at Oli and I.

“I'm not getting in the way of that man and his chicken.” I held my hands up.

“You're a smart one then.” Oli laughed.

“Wait! Aren't you the one that broke Josh's nose?” Matt pointed at me.

“How did you find out about that?!”

“Uhm, I think Max told us when he and Josh were filling us in on what's happened on the tour so far.”

“But yes I did break Josh's nose. He did give me permission to though.”

“He is an idiot.” Oli shook his head as we got to the KFC.

“I bet Matt's got my food already.” I laughed.

“Why would he do that?” Matt opened the door and let us through

“I'm awesome.” I shrugged and spotted Barnes at a corner table walking over to him, the guys following behind me. “Matthew dear, do you have my food?” I plopped down beside him.

“Sure do.”

“You really got her food?”

“I did, can't let the little sister starve.” He just shrugged before handing my food over.

“But I thought she was Max's sister?” Confusion crossed Other Matt's eyes.

“She is, so she's just as good as my sister.”

“I bet you're glad Dan doesn't think that way, but I'm going to get food.” Other Matt shook his head as he and Oli went to go get their food while Matt and I started eating, we ate in relative silence for about 5 minutes.

“So, those questions?” I raised an eyebrow at Matt.

“Oh yeah. What do I do?”

“Matthew! I have to email this to Catherine tomorrow and you're just now telling me you need help?”

“Yeah.” He hid his face behind a napkin.

“You are a dolt. But just write about your week, show related things only, the best part about it, why you love it all that jazz. Ok?”

“Ok, I started it. But I just got like a sentence done and then I had no idea.”

“When did you start this?”

“About an hour before I called you yesterday.”

“Matthew James Barnes, you are the biggest idiot ever. You could have just asked me to come help you then.”

“But Dan would've been texting you the whole time.” He wrinkled his nose.

“True. But you still could have asked.”

“Okay okay.”

“What are you two talking about?” Oli sat down across from Matt.

“How big of an idiot Matt is.” I smiled.

“Ouch Rae, ouch.” Matt mocked being offended.

“Stop complaining when you know it's true.”

“I know. My looks make up for it though. Right Oli?” Matt winked at Oli who had the most hilarious look of horror on his face.

“Your not his type Barnes.” Other Matt sat down with their food.

“Why is this conversation happening?!” Oli slightly screeched, making the rest of us burst into laughter. “Why are you laughing?”

“Your reaction was just the best.” I shook my head at him and took a sip of my drink. “The screech made it that much better though.”

“I did not screech.”

“You screeched. Now take your damn food.” Other Matt glared at Oli.

“Bossy one aren't you Matt?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Very.” He just shot me a look before digging into his food.

“Figures. He is too.” I pointed my thumb to Matthew, who just smiled revealing a mouthful of food. “Though I'm hoping you have more manners than he does.”

“I am a well mannered man, I have no idea what you're talking about Rae.”

“You don't even want me to start on that topic Matthew.” I rolled my eyes and finished the last bite of my food.

“I have a feeling she has a long list of things that prove you wrong.” Oli laughed at Matt who was just spluttering.

“Oh I do.”

“I will leave right now.”

“If you do I want that emailed to me before sound check.” I shot him a look. “Actually I want it emailed to me before sound check anyways.” I grinned at him.

“You're a bitch.”

“Sure am.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Other Matt raised an eyebrow at us.

“Intern, have to write articles. Some of the last ones are being mostly written by the idjits. So he needs to email me a finished article before sound check so I actually have a chance at getting the job I want.”

“You realize you have sound check in like an hour and a half right?” Oli raised an eyebrow at Matt.

“You better fucking run to that hotel Matthew.” He was out of his seat and out the door in less than a minute.

“He's not going to get it done unless you're breathing down his throat right?”Matt asked.

“I'll just get my brother to annoy the piss out of him until he does.” I picked up my phone calling Max.

“What do you want sister?”

“So much love from you Max. But I'm sure you're going to be hearing Matt run down the hall in about 10 minutes. Make sure he gets the article done and don't leave him alone until he does.”

“So annoy the piss out of Matt until he gets his shit done before sound check?” I could hear Max bouncing with joy.

“Yes Max annoy the piss out of him.”

“Fuck yes! Now I have reason!”

“Whatever, just do it.”

“Oh I will. I'll get Josh and Dan to help me.”

“Dan won't help you.”

“Why not?”

“He's not getting dressed until he has to.”

“ARRRRGGGHHHHHH.” I held the phone away from my ear so I didn't go deaf. “I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU SCARED ME WITH THIS MORNING!!!” Max hung up on me.

“He is way too loud.”

“I would say you have no idea, but I'm sure the two of you have known him longer.”

“Oh we know.” Matt laughed and finished up his food. “But why didn't you go with Matt as you're done with your food.”

“I actually can't really do anything work related until he sends me that and I edit it.” I shrugged. “Plus, would've been rude to leave while you two were still eating.”

“Ah.” He just nodded. “So, just on a different topic, you have the most country accent I've ever heard.”

“Ouch.” I put a hand over my heart in mock offense.

“I'm just going to assume you were being sarcastic.”

“Me? Sarcastic? I have no idea what you're talking about Oli.”

“Yeah, for sure Max's sister.”

“At least you aren't dealing with us when we've loaded up on sugar at three in the morning. Ask Josh about that one.”

“I don't even want to know.” Oli shook his head before eating the last of his food.

“It's a great story.” I started piling up trash and putting everything on one tray.

“I'm sure it is, but Max loaded up on sugar scares me. I don't want to image what the two of you are like together.”

“Just ask Josh he was the one we chose to piss off that night.” The three of us got up, threw our stuff away and walked out.

“I would say I feel sorry for him, but sometimes he can be just as annoying.”

“That's part of the reason I punched him.” I laughed.

“Why did you punch him? Max omitted that part just said you broke his nose.” Matt raised an eyebrow as we walked down the street.

“He fucked up by not telling me something he knew for months, I wouldn't talk to him until the idjit gang and Chew locked me in a room with him. I still didn't talk to him until he asked if I punched him would things be better. Then I broke his nose. When they got us out of the room, Max yelled at me, Dan laughed, Chew just gave me that disappointed look.”

“He's really good at those.” Oli threw in.

“Yeah I know. He likes to guilt me into doing things with that look.”

“I think that's how he gets whatever he wants, just giving someone that look.”

“I'm sure it is.” Matt laughed as we got to the hotel lobby.

“Well it was nice hanging out with you two, but I have an idiot to attend to as he's probably about to call me because he's bored.” My phone started ringing right as I finished the sentence.

“You're good.”

“No, Dan's predictable.” I laughed and got in an elevator pressing the button for our floor before answering the phone.

“How long until you get back?”

“Now.”

“Oh good. I'm bored.”

“I've only been gone for an hour and a half Dan.”

“Too long.”

“Whatever. I'll be in the room soon. There is no need to be on the phone.”

“Loser.” He hung up on me as the doors slid open. I rolled my eyes getting my room key out of my back pocket and walking very slowly towards the door. I stopped outside of Matt's room and stuck my ear to the door hearing not only Max and Josh being annoying but Chris actually trying to help Matt. Awesome. I contiunted my snail like pace to my room when I saw Dan's head poke the door. “You're really walking that slow?” He half shouted down the hallway.

“Are you wearing any clothes yet?”

“Nope!” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Then yes I really am walking this slowly.” His head disappeared before he came back out draped in the sheet and drug me into the room.

“Tada you here now.” He smiled as he shut the door and dived on the bed.

“I should have put you on Matt-sitting duty instead Max.” I shot him a look as I took off my shoes and pants.

“Why is Max on Matt-sitting duty?”

I got my phone and sat on the bed “Matt doesn't have his shit done yet and I have to email it to Catherine today. So now, Max, Chris and Josh have him locked in his room so he get's it done before sound check.”

“If I didn't have to put on clothes for it I would have helped.”

“Sure sure Daniel.” I rolled my eyes.

“It's true.”

“Whatever you say. Now I'm going to nap wake me up before you leave for sound check.” I kissed him and got under the covers.

“Just set an alarm.”

“You're not gonna watch football but sleep?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“There's a match on?”

“Mhmm.”

“How do you know?”

“Was listening to the three Matt-sitting and Josh was yelling at the tv, that can only mean football.” I shrugged.

“Ah. Well then have a nice nap, I'll wake you up before I head out.” He kissed my head and started flipping channels as I drifted off into sleep land.

It was a nice nap until I was rudely awoken by My brother and Matt diving on top of me. “YOU'RE SMOTHERING ME YOU FUCKWITS!!!”

“He's done with the article.” Max rolled over to the other side of the bed.

“Awesome, why did you wake me up?” I rubbed my eyes and surveryed the room. “Where's Dan?”

“So you can email it to Catherine, and Dan's showering before sound check.” Matt smiled at me.

“Okay. What time is it.”

“Sound checks in ten minutes.”

“That tells me nothing Max.”

“Ten till 3.”

“Great. Hand me my computer, then leave for sound check.”

“Can't leave until Dan's out of the shower.”

“Then do me a favor and get off my bed.” I shoved the both of them on the floor and sat up.

“Where's your computer?” Max was looking around for it.

“In my bag, also do me a solid and hand me pants.” He spotted the bag and got out my computer before throwing sweat pants at my head and sat my computer on the nightstand before jumping on top of the dress “Such a nice brother.” I rolled my eyes and put them on under the sheet.

“Because you're such a nice person Rae.” I could hear Matt rolling his eyes at me from the chair.

“Oh fuck off Barnes.”

“Point proven.” He just pointed at me, as Dan exited the bathroom.

“How the fuck did you two get in here?” He sat down next to me.

“Bobby let us in, sound checks in,” Max looked at his watch “5 minutes. He told us to make sure you got there on time but we need to be leaving.” He jumped off the dresser.

“Fuck, let's go.” Max and Matt headed towards the door while Dan walked over to me. “I'll be back.”

“Damn.” I snapped my fingers.

“Bitch.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Jerk.”

“Stop with your flirting we need to go.” Max groaned with his hands over his ears.

“Fine.” Dan threw up his hands before giving me a kiss and heading out the door. I grabbed my computer and opened it pulling my email up and opening Matt's article. I read through it fixing small errors here and there, there weren't that many. Yay Matt. It only took me ten minutes to fix everything in it and email it to Catherine, where as Dan's took me an hour. Though I'm sure he did it on purpose just to annoy me, actually I know he did it on purpose to annoy me. After I got done with the computer I heard a knock on the door. Fuck, who the hell is that?

“Rae open the door!” Laura shouted

“We will go get Bobby to let us in!”And there's Georige.

“Give me a second.” I groaned and got up walking to the door when I opened it they ran in, Laura towards the bag of clothes and Georgie towards the bathroom with her giant make up case.

“What do you want?!”

“We are going out after the show.”

“I could have an article to edit and send to Catherine.” I defended.

“Chris told me that it wouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to edit and send Matt's.” Georgie poked her head out of the bathroom.

“I'm going to kill him. And why do I have to get ready for after the show now?”

“You are not and you know it. Now put these on. And because by the time we get you ready it'll be time for the show.” Laura threw clothes at me.

“I'll think about it.”

“I will dress you myself if I have to.” She took a step towards me and I raised my hands.

“Alright alright I'll get dressed jesus.” I stripped off the clothes I was wearing.

“You didn't have to get naked!”

“Then hand me a bra and some panties then I won't be naked.”

“Jesus woman.” She threw some at my head and I put them on quickly before putting on the jeans and a green floral shirt she threw at me.

“Happy now?” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Are you naked?”

“No.”

“Then yes.” She smiled happily and jumped on the bed. “Now let Georgie do your hair and makeup.”

“Why is all this necessary?”

“Because we said so.” The both said as Georgie jerked me into the bathroom and set me on the toilet.

“This won't take me long.”

“Last time you said that you took an hour.”

“It's not my fault you refuse to cut your ridiculously long hair.”

“It's not that long!” I defended.

“It almost reaches your ass!!”

“It's been longer.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“When was the last time you got it cut?” Laura stuck her head in the door as Georgie started separating my hair before attempting to straighten it.

“About three months before tour? Well I've had trims in between to get rid of splint ends and stuff but nothing major.”

“Jesus Christ.”

“What I like my hair long.” I wrinkled my nose.

“Well it makes my life a bitch.” Georgie huffed. “So glad I'm using your straightener.”

“What's wrong with yours? And I did not ask you to come take over and do this.”

“Nothing, it just hates your hair. That's why it took my an hour last time. I have no idea how yours can get your hair done in 30 minutes.” She started on the bottom layer of my hair.

“Bought it from my stylist at home, I broke three and figured I should get a good one.”

“Makes sense I guess.” She finished the bottom layer and started on another. She spent another 25 minutes on my hair, before starting on my make up which thank god didn't take that long. “She's done!” Georgie let me stand up and we left the bathroom

“Finally! Now it's time for a shopping trip!” Laura jumped off the bed and tossed me my phone.

“You two said nothing about shopping! I did not agree to this!”

“You owe us a shopping trip.”

“Ugh fine let's go.” They both smiled at me and drug me towards the door, once we were out in the hall I saw Dan, Chew and Max getting off the elevator. “Save me Dan. They're trying to make me go shopping.” They laughed at me.

“You owe them a shopping trip I can do nothing.” He held his hands up as they walked toward us while Max and Chew being the useless lumps I call a brother and chosen brother just laughed at me.

“I hate you all.” I glared at them as they met us.

“You can't let her off the hook this time?” Dan gave Georgie a sad look.

“You've gotten her out of the last three. Nothing will work this time.”

“I tried.” He looked at me.

“Bitch.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Jerk.” He laughed “Have fun.” He kissed me quickly before running off.

“We're not helping you.” Max laughed at me.

“I tried to talk them out of it before they went to your room.” Chris shrugged before he and Max went into his room. Thus leaving me alone to get tortured until the show started. This is going to be a long long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the long wait, I really do. But hey it's done! c:

This one is for anyone who's still reading when I'm so shit with updates.