Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Don't laugh, it hurts."

“Max. What do you want?” I looked over at my brother as he climbed into my bunk.

“We need a brother sister day.” He pouted.

“Well what do you want to do?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I dunno, we should go explore or something. I've got the keys to the van today.” He held up the keys and jingled them in my face.

“Well let's go then.”

He shut my computer and jumped out of my bunk. “Hurry up.” He pouted as I grabbed my flip-flops.

“I'm putting on my shoes. Give me a second.” I rolled my eyes and jumped down. “Let's go.”

“Any ideas as to what you want to do?” He looked at me as we walked towards the stairs.

“Eh. Not really.” I shrugged.

“You are so helpful.”

“Well when I asked you, you didn't know either so suck it.”

“You are so weird.”

“Says you.” I shot him a look as we got to the front lounge.

“What are you two arguing about now?” Dan looked glanced up at us from his and Josh's FIFA game.

“What to do.” I wrinkled my nose.

“Where are you going?” Josh looked up as he scored.

“Exploring. No you can't come with us.” Max got out the answer to the next question before anyone else asked.

“Brother/Sister day I'm assuming then.” Dan raised a eyebrow.

“Yupp. Be back later.” I fucked up his and Josh's hair before running out of the bus straight to the van.

“Did you really have to run?” Max panted out.

“I fucked up Josh's hair. What do you think?” I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat.

“Let's go before he runs out here after you.” Max started the van and we ended up driving around for a while. “Turn on the radio. It's too quiet.”

“Quiet? Max you've been singing your songs at the top of your lungs for the past five minutes?”

“Because it's too quiet, now turn on the radio.” I rolled my eyes at him and turned on the radio trying to find a station that he won't sing a long to, but that failed because apparently he knows every song known to man. “Just choose one!”

“Fine, Mister Bossy.” I stuck my tongue out at him and stopped fucking with the radio only to get flipped off, such a nice brother I have. We spent most of our drive with him pointing out random things for me, joking around, and of course singing at the top of lungs to horrible pop music. Don't judge us, we have fun.

“Do you want some food?” He looked over at me when we got stopped at a red light.

“I could go for some food.”

“Does it matter where?”

“Eh, not really.” He nodded as we went through the intersection of sorts, and started singing again, with me being the great sister I am, I started singing with him. Next I felt a crash and my head banging into the window, then black. I vaguely felt Max throw his arm over my chest and shout my name, I think I said his name to let him know I was ok. Then nothing.

---
Dan
---

After Rae left with Max, Josh and I continued our on going game of FIFA. An hour or so had past with little FIFA based rampages on Josh's part. “Goddammit Dan, stop fucking doing that!!”

“I just scored fuck you.” The door of the bus opened and Oli and Nicholls came in.

“Us vs you. After this game.” Nicholls said when he threw himself over a couch.

“Sure. This will be over in just a second.” Josh mumbled Then the bastard scored breaking the tie and thus beating me.

I tossed my controller to Oli and just felt something off. “I'll be back.” I stood up and went to go call Rae. I jogged up the stairs and grabbed my phone calling her. No answer, hmm. Must be eating. Or Max has taken her phone. Either is probable. I just shrugged it off and went back downstairs.

“Awe. Did you call to check up on Rae?” Josh made a kissy face when I got back.

“Fuck off Franceschi.”

“You owe me five quid Nicholls.” Josh held his hands out.

“Really?”

“Really.” Nicholls nodded at me as he passed the money over to Josh with his smug face. “Anyways, let's start the game.” I got tossed another controller and we started the game. Half way through the bus door slammed open and Bobby ran in.

“The fuck Bobby?” Josh complained when he turned off the PlayStation.

“Where's Matt and Chris?”

“Upstairs. Why?” I started fucking with my phone.

“CHEW, MATT ARSES DOWN HERE NOW.” They came thundering down the stairs.

“What?” Chris raised an eyebrow at him

“It's Max and Rae.”

“What?” My head shot up.

“They got hit by a drunk driver and are in the hospital we need to fucking go.” We all nodded and ran to the other van telling Oli and Nicholls to stay there, Chew let Laura and Georgie know where we were going and why telling them to meet us there and raced to the hospital.

“When did it happen?” I rubbed my hands over my face as Bobby sped to the hospital.

“About 25 minutes before I got the call from the hospital and told you..”

“Isn't that when you called Rae?” Josh looked back at me.

“Yeah, it is.” I mumbled, she needs to be ok. Both of them do. They just have to. They can't not be ok.

“Are they ok?” Chew asked his voice sounding just as bad as I felt.

“Until we get there I don't know.”

“Fuck.” Matt breathed out. The rest of the ride was silent as we raced to the hospital. We pulled up the front entrance and Bobby let us out.

“I'll be in as soon as I park.” The rest of us ran into the hospital.

“I'll go find out where they're at.” Chris walked up to the receptionist. A few minutes later he waved us towards him. “Come on, I know where they're at.” We all nodded and followed him.

“Are you ok Dan?” Josh looked over at me. I didn't answer just shook my head as Chris started out in a sprint with us following close behind. We soon got to their room, and Chris stopped us. “She said they look worse than what the doctor thinks. So don't freak out.” He looked directly at me.

“No promises, just open the fucking door and let me in Miller.” He got out of the way and let me go in. I should have prepared myself for the sight I saw but I don't think I could have. Both of them were asleep, Rae had dried blood run down her now blue and purple swollen face, her left arm poking out of the covers had bruises all along it. Max looked in a lot better shape than her with bruises on his arms and legs with only minimal blood on him. “Fuck.” My voice broke as I walked over to Rae's bed and sank into the chair beside it, I picked up her hand and just held it. The rest of the lads claimed chairs around the room and Bobby came in soon after. The room was silent other than the sounds of the heart monitors until I thought of something. “Has anyone let their Dad know?” I looked up, nobody said anything.

“I'll go call him.” Josh stood up and left the room, the doctor came in shortly after Josh left. He was looking at a chart before he looked up at us.

“It seems the cavalry has arrived.” He cracked a weak smile trying to lighten the mood. “Anyways, my name is Dr. Williams, I'm Mr. Helyer and Miss. Gettys' doctor. They're finally in a stable enough condition that I can correctly figure out any injuries.”

“I'm Bobby, beside Rae is Dan, that's Chris, and Matt.” We all nodded never taking our eyes off the two in the beds until Josh came in. “The one who just came in is Josh.” Josh nodded at the doctor and sat on the arm of my chair.

“Their dad's gonna be here within the next two hours.”

“I'm going to need all of you to leave the room so I can examine then.”

“I'm not leaving her.” I looked up at Dr. Williams. “Not until she's awake.”

The doctor sighed, “Alright, but everyone else out.” He pointed towards the door, they left leaving me with him. “I'm going to examine her first since her injuries look worse.” I nodded and let her hand go. He moved her hair looking for the source of the blood that was on her face, once he found it he wrote something down before picking up her arms. When his hand moved over her wrist she flinched, he said something under his breath. I put my head in my hands until he was done with whatever it is he was doing. “When one of them wakes up ask a nurse to come get me so I can get them x-rays.” I just nodded when he left.

“What did he say?” Bobby asked as everyone walked in and claimed seats.

“Nothing but when one of the wakes up to get him so they can get x-rays.” Everyone nodded. “Chris, did you tell Georgie or Laura to bring her clothes?” The door opened and in walked the two looking extremely worried, Laura rushed over to Max's side.

“I brought her some of your sweats and Max some clothes too.” Georgie held up a bag full of clothes.

“Thanks.”

“Are they ok?”

“Not really sure until they wake up and get x-rays.” I looked at Laura who just nodded. I held Rae's hand again as we lapsed back into silence, for what felt like hours no one was saying anything or even moving. All of our attention going to Rae and Max, waiting on one of them to wake up. Their Dad showed up and quietly took a seat in between them. After a few minutes of gaping at Rae he got up saying he was gonna wait in the waiting room. More time passed with nothing happening, I gently squeezed Rae's hand, when she squeezed back my eyes shot to her face. Her eyes were trying to open. “I think she's waking up.”

“I'm trying to but who ever turned on the lights of hell can turn them the fuck off.” She mumbled. Everyone jerked their heads towards her.

“I agree with Rae, turn the hell lights off.” Max's voice floated into the room.

“I'll go get someone and turn off the lights.” Bobby stood up and turned off one of the sets of lights.

“Where am I?” Rae looked over at me.

“You're at the hospital love. You and Max got hit by a drunk driver.” I ran my thumb across her hand.

“Oh.”

“Fucking hell I'm hungry.”

“Really Max?” Laura laughed out.

“What?” He looked over at her. “I'm hungry. Never got lunch.”

“Food does sound wonderful.” Rae shot me a look.

“Typical. You'll get food after the doctor comes back.” Laura smiled at them as the door opened and Dr. Williams and Bobby came in.

“Well, looks like both of you are awake that's good. I'm Dr Williams, I can't give you solid details on your conditions until you both get x-rays. There will be a few nurses in here shortly take you to those.” They both nodded and he left.

“Is it me or does he look like a twat?” Max laughed out right as the door shut, then stopped laughing pretty quickly. “Note to self, and sister. Don't laugh it hurts.”

“I figured that out when my whole body hurts you fuck wit.”

“They aren't even wake for a full hour and they're arguing.” Josh shook his head at the two.

“Did you expect anything less from the two of them?” I looked up at him.

“We are right here!” They both complained.

“We know.” I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned the gesture and squeezed my hand lightly when the door opened and four nurses came in.

“Time for your x-rays.” One of them said, they did somethings with the bed and the IV's. “You all can stay here until we get back.” They started pushing them towards the door, which Bobby opened for them and left.

“Who's gonna tell them that their Dad's here?” Matt looked over at Chew then to me.

“I guess Dan and I should do it.” Laura spoke up.

“That would make sense. The rest of you need to go get some food, we still have a show tonight. The techs are running sound check by themselves.” Bobby nodded and left the room.

“Get Norris to fill in for me tonight, I'm staying here until Rae gets to leave.” I told Josh who just nodded when he, Matt, and Chew headed toward the door.

“We'll be in the waiting room, let me know when to send their Dad in.”

“Thanks Chew.” Laura weakly smiled at them as they left. “Are you ok Dan?” She looked up at me.

“I will be when I know she's ok.” She nodded at me, and we lapsed into silence waiting for them to come back. About 10 minutes later they were both wheeled in by the nurses.

“Dr. Williams will be back shortly to let you know the results of your x-rays.” The nurse that talked earlier said to Rae who just nodded before they left.

“Why do you too look like you're about to faint?” Max looked between Laura and I.

“It's not like the two of you have given us minor heart attacks in the past three hours.” Laura went to smack Max upside the head but stopped herself. Making Rae have to over her mouth so she wouldn't laugh. “Anyways Dan has something to tell you.”

“That's cold Laura, cold.” She just sent me a smile and pulled out her phone most likely texting someone to tell him to come to their room.

“What is this something.” Rae looked over at me.

“Your dad's here.” They both gulped and looked at each other. Rae grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. We all stayed quiet until a knock at the door and in walked in their Dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in two days? What is this nonsense?! I don't know but I like it. c:

This is for all my subscribers and anyone who's recommended or commented.