Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Of course you idjit."

I woke up to Dan crawling into bed and rolling me over. "How long have you been asleep up here?" He kissed my nose.

"After I came in here to change and said fuck it while you were exploring my house."

"Mhmm. I see you gave up on looking for clothes." He lifted up the sheet covering us and ran his free hand across my back.
"I forgot how hot is was here." He laughed at me.
"Come here."

"Too hot to move babe." He pulled me closer to him, I laid my head on his chest. He lifted up my chin.

"Can't go to sleep yet." I pouted at him, he rolled his eyes and just kissed me. He kissed me hard, dragging my lip out with his teeth. I pulled away and looked at him. The blue of his eyes even more pronounced by the light of the sunset coming through the attic window.

"I guess you don't want me to go to sleep for a while then." He just laughed and flipped us over and leaning over me. As he bend his head down I could feel his breath in my ear.

"Oh no. You, love, aren't going to sleep yet." He chuckled quietly and started kissing down my neck, focusing on certain spots, right below where my collar bone met my shoulder. His hands traced my hips and gripped them holding me still. "So. When you were asleep your phone rang."

"Who was it?" I looked at him.

"Well, two people called but I'm only telling you about one."

"Dan who called?" I wiggled underneath him. It only made him laugh

"Catherine called."

"DANIEL GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GO CALL HER BACK!" I tried my damnedest to get him off of me. He just laid down grabbing my hands and pinning them over my head. I growled at him. "Daniel David Flint. Move." He laughed and kissed my nose.

"No need to freak out love, I can tell you what she said."

"Tell me."

"Gotta ask a question first."

"Daniel." He pouted at me.

"Humor me?"

"Fine."

"So, after talking to Catherine and having thought about it before it just made sense to ask you now." He kissed me quickly.

"Continue."

"Don't rush me woman." He stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, so what would you say if I asked you to move to England with me when I go back?" He raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes were bright.

"What?" I couldn't.

"Well, since you have a job at Kerrang now. You won't be needing to stay over here as much. So move in with me." I leaned up and kissed him.

"Of course you idjit."

"Really?" I nodded at him. "Good. I wasn't gonna take no for an answer anyways." I rolled my eyes. He kissed me again. "Well, I was going to be all nice tonight. But I'm impatient." He released one of my hands and put his arm under my back kissing me more passionately than before I pulled away from him.

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!" I wormed my way out from under him and sat upright.

"I'm impatient?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I just waved my hand at him. "Before you asked me to move in with you?"

"You work at Kerrang now." He smiled.

"HOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHHHIIIIITTTT. WHY DID YOU NOT WAKE UP ME IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU GOT OFF THE PHONE HOLY SHIT. I HAVE TO CALL MAX AND GO OVER TO TINA'S AND TELL HER MOM AND HOLY SHIT." I rambled on for a few more minutes until Dan put his hand over my mouth.

"One thing at a time Rae. Go over to Tina's tell her mom and then when you come back call Max he'd kill you for calling him at 3 in the morning." He kept talking while I got up and dressed my self.

"Ok. Well, while I'm over there order some pizza. The numbers the second speed dial on the house phone." I walked back over to the bed giving him a kiss. "Be back soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE TO GO.