Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"So. Many. Selfies."

“Rae! Georgie! We’ve got sound check in like five minutes!!!” Chris said while Georgie and I were getting ready in the back lounge.

“Shut up Chew! We’ll be at sound check when we’re ready now go before you’re late! And remove Tina’s head from Josh’s ass for me!” I shouted then heard the door shut. “Georgie, why exactly did you demand to get me ready for sound check?”

“Well missy, I woke up around oh say 8 o’clock this morning. And guess what?” I rolled my eyes at her as she threw a pair of her jeans at my head. “Try those on to see if they can fit.”

“Okay, and what were you saying before?” I started to get into the jeans

“Well while I was enjoying some morning reading back here and, I swear to god that I saw Dan, trying and failing to get out of your bunk and be quiet about it before getting into his.” I stopped what I was doing and gaped at her.

“You saw what?” I practically whispered.

“Spill woman!” She poked me.

“Fine! Ok! Just don’t tell anyone.” She threw at shirt at my head and got out her make up. I put the shirt on and did my hair into a quick braid.

“Promise. Now talk.”

“So when Dan and I talked he said he didn’t remember anything after Josh telling him to do something. I argued with him about what it was and he didn’t tell me. He showed me.”

“What was that?”

“He kinda kissed me.” I threw my hand over her mouth before she could say anything. “Georgie! Don’t scream let me finish!” She nodded and I took my hand from over her mouth. “I kissed him back. And I dunno, we just kinda decided that, whatever it is that he and I have it’s between us. Not anyone else, and because the bets the three Idjits have on us.”

“Okay, so I’m guess you’re going to have to tell Dan that I know and that you’re going to beat this shit out of him for getting caught. And that if I breathe a word of this to anyone even Chris I’m dead.” I nodded at her as she finished up my make-up. I grabbed my notebook and a few pens off my bunk

“Yes. Now let’s go. And no you are not allowed to giggle anytime you notice that Dan and I are alone.” She pouted at me.

“That’s no fair.” I rolled my eyes at her and we went into to venue to watch the guys. Once we got in there the guys were on the stage and Tina was getting pictures of them, and the crew. I walked up behind her and poked her making her scream and the guys laugh.

“Just for that, I’m going to get the most unflattering picture of you ever.”

“Ah dear, you have way too many unflattering pictures of me anyways. No need for anymore.” I waved my hand at her and went to sit down on the ground.

“If you even think about sitting down on that floor in my jeans you are stupid!” Georgie yelled at me as she was walking to Chris. I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the guy’s dressing room and laid down across the couch. Thinking about what was going on between Dan and I. Oh god that sounds weird. It’s not like I don’t like him, he knows how to annoy the ever loving shit out of me, but he also does make me smile, sometimes, when he’s not annoying the ever loving shit out of me. Eh fuck it, whatever happens, happens. I wonder if mum would like him. She probably would help him annoy me. I heard the door open and speak of the fucking devil Dan walked in well, more like was pushed in by Georgie. She closed the door and locked it.

“Can you explain why you brought me here now?” Dan asked looking at her as he sat down on the arm of the couch beside my head.

“I know.”

“Know what?” He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Cut the shit Dan. She knows.”

“What how?!” I rolled my eyes at him, once again.

“Cause someone wasn’t out of my bunk before everyone woke up and Georgie saw you get out of it.” I hit him upside the head.

“Can you stop hitting me?” He squeaked.

“Can you not be an idiot and get caught again?” I raised an eyebrow him.

“Can I leave because the sexual tension is making me gag?” Georgie was fake gagging by the door.

“Oh piss off, you and Chris are worse.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“It’s true.” Dan nodded.

“Whatever I’m leaving. Don’t have sex on the couch.” She waved a hand at us and left quickly.

“Does this mean I can kiss you in front of her now?” Dan winked at me.

“No. Cause you were an idiot and got us caught.” I rolled my eyes at him. He got off the arm of the chair and lifted my shoulders up so he could sit with my head in his lap.

“But that’s no fair.” He pouted.

“Don’t pout, makes you look girly.” I squeezed his cheek and jumped up attempting to leave the room, but he caught my arm and pulled me back on to the couch.

“Who said you could leave?”

“Me.” I kissed his cheek and got up again, and the same thing happened. “I’m going to get whiplash if you keep doing that.” I got up and finally made it to the door before he had a hold of my arm

“You didn’t let me finish love. I was going to say who said you could leave without giving me a kiss?” He raised his eyebrows at me.

“I did. I kissed your cheek.” I shot him a smile. He rolled his eyes at me.

“You know that’s not what I meant.”

I laughed out at him. “See Daniel, since you’re not out there doing what you’re supposed to be doing, which means everyone else, is wandering around and someone’s bound to come in here.” I kissed his cheek and turned the door knob and opened the door to see Max and Matt half way down the hallway. I gave him a look and muttered told you so before Max noticed us standing behind the door.

“So you left sound check just to come get rejected by Rae again?” Matt said as they got to the door.

“Who says she’s always going to reject me?” He raised an eyebrow.

“How many times have you hit on her today?”

“Last count was 7.” Tina said as she walked in the door and sat down on the couch. I gave her a look as Georgie, Chris and Josh came in.

“Make it 8.” I said

“What are you lot talking about?” Josh raised an eyebrow as he sat on Tina. I winked at her and she flipped me off.

“We’re talking about Dan and Rae’s love life.” Max said from the fridge. I saw Georgie crack a smile and I elbowed her in the side.

“What love life?” Chris smirked.

“They had a love life the other night didn’t they though?”

“Can we start another conversation?” I groaned. They all laughed at me.

“We only like to talk about it because it freaks you out so much you know that right?” Max threw his arm around my shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, I’m hungry.”

“KFC!!!” Matt cheered.

“Nando’s!!!” Josh, Max and Dan yelled at him.

“NEITHER!!!” Chris shouted. They all rolled their eyes at him.

“Females! You deiced.” Dan suggested. Tina and Georgie just shrugged their shoulders.

“So it’s up to me then?” The two nodded. I rolled my eyes. “Not Nando’s you three. We’ve had that for the past days that I haven’t cooked so just no. I’m not really feeling chicken so why don’t we just walk around and find some little diner or something?”

“Dammit woman. Do you hate chicken or something?” Dan elbowed me in the side

“Don’t hate chicken. Just don’t want chicken.” I shrugged throwing Max’s arm off my shoulder. He pouted at me. I rolled my eyes at him. “Let’s go get food.” We all headed toward the door and I jumped on Chris’ back.

“I am not going to keep carrying you everywhere you know this right?”

“Yet somehow you have not once told me to get off your back after I do this so I will continue to do so until you tell me.” We walked out the venue and after about two minutes of being on Chris’ back Dan pulled me off and flung me over his shoulders

“Daniel! Put me down right now!”

“Not gonna happen!!!” He laughed.

“Tina! Make him put me down.” I pouted at her.

“Nah. I pity the poor boy, might be the only time he has to grab your ass.” I groaned at her.

“Don’t even think about it Dan.” I spoke as I felt his arm move.

“You woman are no fun. Yell at me for carrying you, won’t let me touch your arse I could go on you know?” I heard Georgie mutter under her breath.

“What did you say Georgie?”

“I didn’t say anything! Oh look there’s a restaurant!” She drug Chris off to it with all of us following behind. We finally got to the door and everyone else went in, then Dan put me down once the door was closed.

“Because this is suspicious at all is it Dan?” I rolled my eyes at him and he just kissed me quickly.

“Totally not suspicious. Now go in.” He slapped my ass as I went to open the door.

“Daniel. Seriously?”

“Seriously.” I rolled my eyes at him and found everyone else at a back booth with a table pulled up at the end of it.

“Can we never do anything the normal way?” I shot at Max.

“Well no, that’s just no fun.” He laughed at me and patted the seat next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat down and Dan came in beside me. Georgie smirked at me and I flipped her off. “We got drinks for you. Tina got yours.” Max said I nodded.

“Rae!!! What are we doing tomorrow?” Tina asked.

“Fuck if I know. Why?”

“No reason.” She stuck her tongue out at us as a waitress came and gave us menus and our drinks. I looked over the menu and got a burger. We all gave our orders and she left the table and we all started up conversations

“Rae what are you doing for your birthday?” Tina raised an eyebrow at me.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I shot her a look she just smirked at me

“Your birthday, it’s I dunno, in a week.”

“HER BIRTHDAYS WHEN?!?!?!” The guys shouted.

“A week from now, like exactly.” I started banging my head on the table when she said this.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Matt gave me a pouty look.

“Because I don’t want anything big.” I looked up from the table at the gaping faces.

“Well now we have to get a party together in a week.” Josh said while the rest of the guys nodded.

“I hate you all.” I groaned.

“You love us.” Dan smirked.

“Not at the moment. Right now all of you are on a hit list.”

“Oh shove off. You love us and you know it.” Max poked my side.

“For which I seriously doubt my sanity.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyways new topic.” We all jumped into our own little conversations Dan, Max and I talking about TV. Dan was arguing that gossip girl was best, I was for supernatural and max was saying that everything but doctor who was shit. That conversation ended when Tina threw something at us. We didn’t bring that up again. After our food was there we were all eating quietly, and Dan kept squeezing my thigh or pinching it occasionally, which got him stabbed with a fork. Thankfully no one noticed it.

“We should be heading back.” Josh said looking up from his phone; we all agreed and started finishing up. Josh and Tina were arguing about who was paying for her food. I just let Dan pay for mine because he would have anyways. The walk back was filled with joking and Max chasing Tina and I to the bus once we were in sight of it. I was at the door of the bus in front of everyone when I heard Josh throw Tina over his shoulder by her screams, I threw the door open and slammed it shut running up stairs, closing every bunks curtain and jumping into Josh’s bunk and closing his curtain. Why you ask? You really think they’re gonna look for me here? No. Okay then. I got settled in and turned my phone on silent as I heard the door open and Tina’s screams enter the bus

“Rae! Where the fuck are you?” Dan and Max shouted.

“Squirt!”

“Lennon Rae Gettys get your ass down here now!”

“We will send Dan up there to find you!” Max shouted that. Soon after I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and into the hallway, they were too quiet to be Dan or Max, too loud to be Chris, Georgie or Tina. So that leaves Josh or Matt. I heard them stop right outside my hiding place, I looked out and saw Josh standing there about to open the curtain to my bunk. I made sure no one else was coming up, and reached my hand out and tapped him on the shoulder.

“The fuck?” He turned around and stared at his bunk, before reaching out to open it. Once he did the first thing I did was slam my hand over his mouth.

“Shut up and just get in your bunk loser.” He was wide-eyed and nodded. He got in quickly before I closed the curtain.

“Why are you in here?” He whispered.

“Because I’m hiding and I’d never be in here otherwise.” I shrugged.

“Good point” He nodded and pulled out is phone. “Smile.” I did and he looked at it.

“Lemme see.” I leaned over and looked at the picture. “Nice.” We started taking random pictures which lasted until we heard footsteps, and lots of them, coming up the stairs then the opening of curtains.

“Rae what the fuck?” Dan shouted. I heard my bunk curtain open and then others opening.

“The only other place she could be in Josh’s bunk.”

“Which where is Josh he came up here and never came back down?”

“Oi! I can hear you asshats. She’s not in mine. Check the back lounge.” Josh said from beside me, I fell over in silent laughter. He flipped me off and I just smiled at him.

“Thanks!” One of them shouted. Once Josh made sure they were all in the back lounge he got down and helped me down and sneak into the front lounge before going back upstairs. I was sitting on the couch playing on my phone when Max and Matt came down the stairs.

“Where in the hell could she be?” Max asked Matt, who then noticed me.

“Well apparently, she’s been on the couch the entire time.” He pointed towards me and Max spun around so fast he fell off the stairs. Resulting in me falling off the couch in laughter. I think Matt snorted some time during this making everyone else come down stairs.

“What the fuck is going on?” Tina looked at us. Max on the floor laughing, me on the floor still laughing, and Matt trying to breathe enough to talk.

“I found Rae. Max fell off stairs. Rae fell off couch. Can’t breathe.”

“Huh?” Josh scratched his head as I finally got back on the couch.

“Matt found me, Max turned around so fast he fell off the bottom two stairs, it made me laugh and fall off the couch, and Matt snorted”

“It’s ok. I’m fine. Don’t worry about Max over here.” Dan walked over to him and helped him up before coming and laying down on the couch across from me. Max came and laid across my couch with his head in my lap I started playing with his hair.

“Where were you anyways Rae?” Josh asked, with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Down here, none of you just ever paid enough attention.” I smirk at him.

“Just for hiding and scaring the shit out of us, I’m letting pregnant Nyx and Alan plan your party.” Max pulled out his phone and dialed Nyx putting it on speaker, despite Dan mumbling under his breath.

“Max Michael I swear to god if this isn’t important I’m going to kill you, and have your mum’s permission to do so.” She growled into the phone.

“Well, fine then. I’ll just let Alan plan Rae’s birthday party then.” He pouted.

“Wait party? That I get to plan?”

“Yes. You and Alan are planning it.”

“Wait why aren’t you and the guys planning it? And have her and that fucking wanker fucked yet?”

“OH MY GOD NYX REALLLY?” I shouted.

“Raeee!!! I love you and you know it.”

“Anyways, why aren’t you lot planning her party?”

“Cause she doesn’t want anything big, but then she scared me and made me fall off the stairs. So you’re planning it so it will be huge right?”

“Because I throw a small party.” She huffed and hung up.

“Real great woman she is.” Josh said.

“You suck up because she’s naming her kid after you.” Matt stuck his tongue out.

“I swear you guys bicker more than anyone else I know.”

“Who?” Josh asked.

“All of you.” Tina waved her hand at the whole group of us. “Even Rae argues a lot now. She never argued with anyone before you people.”

“It’s true. I was soft spoken before I met you guys.” What did the guys, and Georgie do after this? They laughed. Max fell off the couch, making me laugh. Then Matt snorted again, making everyone laugh harder.

“I don’t believe it. At all.” Josh shook his head at me.

“I said I was soft spoken, temper is still the same.” I shrugged.

“Temper my arse, it’s like the wrath of a god. Hell it’s almost as bad as the wrath of Nyx.” Chew shook his head at me.

“It’s true. She was soft spoken until someone pissed her off. Only like two people ever pissed her off from elementary school to high school. College was about three people.” She shrugged. “It takes a lot for her to get pissed off; she’ll hold it in for a long time then explode. Quite funny to watch, not so great to be on the receiving end though.”

“Do I even want to know?” Max looked up at me from the floor.

“Not really.” I shook my head as Chew and Georgie came and sat down beside me. Josh ran over and threw himself over the three of us.

“Joshua, is this necessary?” I took off his beanie and smacked him in the face with it. I heard a click and figured Tina was taking pictures again.

“Yes.”

“Fine.” I started fucking with his hair. “Do you ever brush this stuff you call hair?”

“Oi! Leave my boyfriend’s hair alone” Dan winked at me.

“Oh no! She’s trying to split up Flintceschi.” Max said in fake horror.

“Am not, it’s not my fault Dan’s mentally unstable and Josh happened to use Georgie Chris and I as a human couch. And who am I not to play with someone’s hair when it’s possible?”

“I am not mentally unstable!!” Dan shouted.

“Whatever. Let’s play FIFA!” Max jumped up and turned on the TV for the guys so they could play, Josh squeezed in between Chew and I with a controller in his hand, Tina flipped Dan off the couch and laid across it. They played the game for hours it seems, Josh and Max constantly yelling at each other, Josh yelling period, Tina, Georgie and I laughing at the guys and the fact that they were so into it. It was a nice time; Dan kept giving me looks anytime Josh would land on me or hug me after one of his jumping rampages/victory dances. I’d roll my eyes and Georgie would snicker under her breathe.

“Guys, time to go inside.” Tina looked up from her phone.

“We have to finish this match!” Josh and Dan all but screamed at her.

“There’s a pause button you know. You guys have a show to play.” I jumped up and ran upstairs grabbing a pair on my jeans and one of Max’s sweatshirts and quickly changing in my bunk before grabbing my writing stuff out of Dan’s bunk and going back downstairs.

“The little amount of time you take to get ready scares me.”

“Georgie the fact that she lives in just a sweatshirt with no pants scares you.” Chris said.

“I don’t like pants. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Not at all.” Dan winked at me.

“And that is why it scares me so much.” She pointed between Dan and I.

“We need to leave like now.” Josh said while getting up, we all headed back into the venue.

I pulled Max up from the floor and he looked at me “Hey isn’t that my jumper?”

“Sure is. I stole it.”

“I told you we should have bought you more clothes!” Tina shouted at us from beside Josh a few feet in front of Max and I.

“I have way too much clothes that I’ll never wear because you bought them!” I shouted at her. “And they have better clothes.”

“I know!” They all shouted I just rolled my eyes. Soon we were all inside and hanging out in the dressing room. I was on the couch in between Josh and Matt with Dan over the three of us, Tina was on the floor in front of us. Chris and Georgie were sitting on the chair together, and Max had run out for chocolate for the girls and some candy for Josh.

“Max needs to hurry.” Josh whined.

“Shut up mister I complain about everything.” Tina looked up at Josh from the floor.

“It’s true; you do seem to complain a lot.”

“A lot. Give it time; it gets a lot worse than this.” Dan said. Hmm, I’m in the middle, he’s sitting on my hands. Payback time for lunch, I grabbed his ass. He jumped almost kicking Matt in the face.

“What the fuck Dan?” Matt looked at him.

“Nothing just thought something was pinching me.” He glared at me. I smiled at him.

“I’m back!” Max pranced in the open door, with Alan following behind carrying candy too.

“Holy fuck was it really necessary to get that much candy?” Chris asked.

“Seriously. That’s what I was thinking, the only reason I helped is he said I could have some.” Alan said as he was setting down the candy that he had on the table next to Max who was doing the same thing. We watched them separate it out, chocolates, sour candies, sweet candies, beef jerky and others.

“Gimmie some chocolate and beef jerky.” I pulled my hands out from under Dan and reached out to them.

“What the fuck do you need the two of those together for?” Alan handed me what I wanted. “That’s almost as weird as pregnancy cravings.”

“She’s a bit weird. How do you not know this yet?”

“Hey! Don’t judge me. It’s good.” I whined as I opened the beef jerky, and sat the chocolate on Dan’s legs. I ate my beef jerky quietly while Max and Alan passed out the candy for the others. Josh was yelling about the fact that Tina got the last of what he wanted. “Josh shut up and get something else. Jesus.”

“Shut up and eat your chocolate.” He stuck his tongue out at me. Chris raised an eyebrow at me and I pulled out my phone and texted him

“That look was for what?”

“Josh is being all friendly to you. It’s odd.”

“I know, but when you guys couldn’t find me I hid in his bunk and he found me, we took random pictures, he somehow figured out he doesn’t hate me and I guess he enjoys my company now.”

“Explain fully later yeah?”

“Yeah. After the show. Wait how long till you guys go on?”

“After Breathe tonight.”

“Oh.” I looked up from my phone too look out the door seeing if David or Kyle was around apparently not.

“Well, I gotta go. See you guys later.” Alan stood up, grabbing a lot of candy and left

“We got half an hour before we go on.” Chris texted me, I smiled at him.

“What are you two texting about.” Georgie pointed between Chris and I.

“Nothing!” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Sure sure.” She waived a hand at us.

We all sat there eating our candy, the guys attempted to start warming up Georgie and Tina were talking about something or other, I was stalking people on instagram, I was about to go to Josh’s when Matt jerked my phone out of my hand. “What they fuck?”

“Don’t go there. So. Many. Selfies.”

“What are you two talking about?” Dan asked us, bringing Josh’s attention to the conversation as well.

“Josh’s instagram.” Matt said. Dan nodded and Josh just smiled widely.

“Don’t go there.” Dan looked at me. I took my phone out of Matt’s hand

“Why not?”

“You going through all of it right?”

“Yeah, I’m bored.”

“Last time someone tired they spent like three hours and got almost done but noticed there were like a lot more posted since they started.” I looked at Josh with a raised eyebrow.

“What? I get bored.” He shrugged.

“Shouldn’t you guys be warming up cause you go on in like,” I looked at my phone “15 minutes.” They all looked at me and jumped up grabbing a drink/piece of clothing/instrument whatever it was. They started actually warming up, so Tina, Georgie and I walked out to side stage where Breathe was finishing up their set. Tina was taking pictures of Georgie and I dancing. Apparently Kyle saw us so what did him and David do after Kyle pointed us out to him? They ran over and drug me on stage.

“I hate you so much right now.” I shouted at the pair.

“Everyone this is Rae! She’s being mean to me!” David shouted everyone booed. What happened then? Max, Chris, Matt and Dan ran on stage and threw me over Dan’s shoulder.

“Sorry you lot. She likes to run away from Dan. He likes her if you’re asking.” Josh said into David’s mic appearing out of nowhere. “Well we shall be going and finishing warming up and you can finish your set now. Bye!”

“Bye Rae, you know I adore you! Everyone give Rae some love.” Everyone cheered as the guys ran off the stage and I was hauled over Dan’s shoulder. They sat me down side stage as Breathe started their last song.

“What was that for?” I looked at them.

“Thought you needed saving.” Matt shrugged

“Hate you so much right now.” I rolled my eyes at them and I heard someone yelling far off. “Nyx is coming.”

“Then I’m leaving.” Dan waved and disappeared about three minutes before Nyx waddled up to side stage.

“Hello all. What was all the commotion about I heard Rae shouting at David and Kyle from our dressing room.”

“David and Kyle drug me out on stage, and then those three,” I pointed at Chew, Matt, and Max. “Plus Dan threw me over Dan’s shoulder before embarrassing me more, which was all Josh by the way.” She just laughed at me.

“What’d you say Fransassy?”

“Just told the crowd that Dan likes her.” He shrugged. She patted my head.

“I’m deeply sorry about that Rae. Have I mentioned it? No matter how much money I won from Tino because of the two of you.” She smiled at me.

“How much money did you win from Tino? You never told me.” I frowned at her.

“Three hundred bucks.” She shrugged.

“You bet three hundred dollars that Rae and Dan would fuck?” Tina looked at her.

“Made that bet the day I met her, Tino was informing me of her turning that wanker down and figured something had to happen.” She shrugged as I facepalmed.

“You met me, two days into tour. Dan wasn’t even that bad then.”

“Either ways. I won money on it.”

“At least I don’t do what you do when people bet on your personal life and take half the money.” I pouted at her.

“You’re too nice to do that.” Tina snorted when she said that. “What was the snort for?”

“She’s not nice.”

“Compared to Nyx, Rae is an angel.” Josh snorted. Nyx and I hit him upside the head.

“Ow.” He rubbed his head and walked away with the others following saying bye and stuff about warming up.

“Bye Twat, Fransassy, Hedgehog, and Matt!!” She shouted at them

“That got rid of them quickly.” Georgie laughed.

“So, Tina, have you and Josh fucked yet.” Nyx pointed at her, causing her face to go red as fuck and me to bust out laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” Georgie raised an eyebrow at me.

“Don’t you dare.” Tina started.

“They totally have!!!” I shouted making Nyx and Georgie join in on my laughter.

“I hate you.” I shrugged at Tina

“Austin owes me 50 dollars.” Nyx said. “And Tino owes Phil money too.” She shrugged pulling out her phone, probably to text the guys.

“You bet on me too?!” Tina whined.

“Hunny, I bet on everything. I have a bet with Max on how long it’s gonna take Josh to break up with what’s-her-tits, a bet with Alan on how long Chris is going to not say anything about his nickname, a bet with Aaron on how long it’s gonna take Alan to propose to my sister.” She shrugged. “And Tino, Phil, Alan, and Aaron have a bet on who Austin Joshua is gonna be more like out of who he’s named after Austin or Josh. I hope its Austin.”

“You let them bet on your kid?” I asked.

“No, they have no idea I know about it. But after it’s over I get 600 bucks.”

“They bet 1,200?”

“No. That’s just the pot. They bet 300 hundred each.”

“I seriously worry about everyone that’s even around you for a long period of time.” Georgie shook her head at Nyx with a smile on her face.

“At least she doesn’t have Chew betting on stuff yet.”

“I tried; he wouldn’t get in on the bet about Dan and Rae.”

“What was his excuse this time?”

“Something about, not betting on his little sister’s love life.”

“That’s what he told Matt Josh and Max on their bet about us.” I shrugged.

“She knows?” Georgie looked at me.

“I told her.” Chew and Josh walked up to us.

“Well hello there loser, and Chew.” I smiled.

“Oi!”

“Shut it Fransassy. You are a loser.” Josh just pouted at her.

“Doesn’t Dan normally enter this side?” Tina raised an eyebrow at Josh.

“When I watch the shows, I stay on stage right because that’s Alan’s side, so he avoids it.” Nyx answered. Tina and I just nodded. We stood there talking until it was time to go on, Austin showed up with two chairs right after the intro started.

“Venus Nyx you need to be sitting down.”

“Austin Robert, I will stand if I want to. Though Rae might need the chair because she has her writing stuff.” She pointed at me, I threw my hands up in surrender and sat down, they all just laughed at me as Josh ran out on stage and I put my feet in the chair. I got my pen out from behind my ear and just waited, until I found something to write about. I sat with a pen in my hand, or in my mouth, throughout the whole show. Tina disappeared to the photographer pit about half way through. Watching the shows the past few weeks, I’ve started to really notice how they play. Wait that’s it. I poked Austin in the side, who was standing beside me, watching Nyx dancing.

“What?”

“Could you move like three inches to the left?” I smiled at him.

“Why?”

“Need to take video for my thing.” He nodded and moved so I could get my phone out and start recording. I focused on each of the guys for at least one song each. That way tomorrow during the show I can sit in my bunk and watch them twelve times in a row each so I can write stuff down. Sounds like such a great plan right? Right. The set was about half over when I left and went back to the bus, shooting everyone a text saying that I was in the bus and that I didn’t run away. I plugged my phone up into my computer uploading the videos, went and changed into Max’s sweater that I was wearing earlier and climbed into my bunk plugging in my headphones to my computer and putting them in. I sat there taking notes, oh god I feel like I’m in high school again. After watching those bloody fucking videos about ten times each I felt the wind of my curtain opening and saw Chris, Georgie and Josh standing outside my bunk. “Yes Chew, Georgie, and Idjit number 4?”

“We,” Georgie pointed between her and Chris. “Need to talk to you.” She pointed between Josh and I.

“Do you know what this is about?” I looked at him.

“Not a clue, I was told to follow Georgie by a yelling pregnant woman, so I didn’t argue.” He shrugged.

“Anyways. We can either all try to fit in Rae’s bunk or we can hide in the back. OR Georgie you can go talk to him, and I’ll talk to Rae.”

“Alright. Josh! Back lounge now.” She shoved him off as Chris climbed into my bunk.

“So, you got some explaining I guess to do?” He looked at me.

“Oh! I know what this is about!” He just smiled at me and nodded. “Well, after I ran into the bus earlier, I decided to fuck with everyone cause I was bored, so I thought of the only place I haven’t been on the bus. Josh’s bunk, so I hid in there, Josh came up; I scared the shit out of him. Explained why I was in his bunk, he was being him and taking pictures, and somehow during those like three minutes of taking random ass pictures, he figured out that I’m a decent enough person to have a conversation with. So I dunno, maybe it’s just him getting over the whole diva phase as you said, or him just pulling his head out of his ass I dunno.”

“I told Georgie she was over-thinking things!” He laughed.

“Huh?”

“She was convinced that Josh may or may not like you or something like that, and then she was muttering under her breath about something.”

“OH MY GOD!!! REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS!! ARE YOU MENTAL!!! HOW ABOUT NOOOOO. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. JUST NOOOO” I heard Josh shout from the back lounge before hearing his, extremely loud, laughter.

“Well, maybe I was wrong.” I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine as laughing, from Josh, could be still heard.

“Maybe what we heard was just out of context?” He asked.

“What’s the point anyways? Apparently it’s not like I’m going to change his mind about me. So I’ll just ignore whatever this brief period of a true was.” Then the bunk curtain opened and there stood a happy looking Georgie and a still laughing Josh.

“She. Thought.” Josh couldn’t speak anymore because that’s when he lost his breath.

“I know what she thought Idjit number 3.”

“Wait, he moved up a number.”

“Yupp.” Chris just raised an eyebrow at me while Josh was doing a happy dance, unaware that the higher the number in the idjit list the worse it is. I gave him a look that said I’d tell him after Josh left.

“I need food” Josh said and left.

“So what’s with the number change and why do I have a feeling like that he shouldn’t have been doing the happy dance.” Chris looked at me as Georgie was getting in the bunk.

“The higher the number, the more annoying I find the person. Dan’s Idjit number 1, Max’s is idjit number 2, Josh is now three, Matt’s four. You aren’t on the idjit list because you don’t annoy me” I looked at the both of them.

“Ah.” Georgie nodded and started looking around my bunk. She picked up the picture of Mom and I.

“Is this your mum?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled at the picture, I had taken the last picture we had taken together and put it in the frame that used to have the picture of mom Tina and I.

“She was very pretty. But where do you get your hair from?” She asked.

“My grandma, at least that’s what mom told me. She says I’m a spitting image of her when she was my age.” I laughed.

“That’s cool, are you close with her?” She asked.

“I don’t know her.” Georgie slapped her hand over her mouth.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know!!”

“It’s fine Georgie. I might as well fill you in with the whole story so you know.” I started telling her what I told Chris at the diner those weeks ago. It took a while, some tears, a lot of hugs, and Chris leaving to get me some coffee and tissues several times.

“You know, when Chris said he’d help you look for your brother he was serious right?” She looked at me after Chris took his leave when Georgie kicked him out.

“Yeah. I know.”

“He’s mentioned it to me before I came, trying to find him for you.” I gaped at her. “I talked him out of it, well him doing it without your permission because that would have been rude; he thought it would have been a nice gesture.”

“Hey! I told you not to tell her about that!” Chris whined from his bunk.

“It’s fine Chew, I appreciate the gesture.”

“Ok. I’ll stop listening to your conversation now.” Georgie just rolled her eyes and we sat there talking about everything, not dwelling too much on the sad, Tina joined us about 15 minutes later and the three of us decided to make the back lounge into a girls only place for the night and made a fort. We stayed up, talking about Dan Josh and Chris, family, the guys, a lot of stuff. I think we finally fell asleep around 6 in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
TOLD YOU I'D GET IT UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Also, I might possibly be posting the first oneshot of my sequel(ish) thing whatever, to The Flood later tonight as well. So if you're awesome you'd check it out later yeah? *grins*

ANYWAYS, thanks lovelys for not giving up on this story just yet. I just need to find my inspiration again and the updates will (hopefully) start coming in faster.

I love you all. < 3