Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Keep the gross away from me."

“Can we go to the fair tonight?” Max whined from sitting next to Josh.

“Why do you want to go to that fair so much?” Laura asked him.

“Cause fairs are awesome duh!!!” He shouted as we pulled up to the hotel for check in.

“I worry about you child.” I shook my head at him while grabbing some clothes from my suitcase and putting them in my bag.

“Please?!?!?!?!?!?!” Max asked anyone who was listening, though I’m not really sure anyone was at this point because he hasn’t shut up about that fucking fair since we passed in 15 minutes ago. “Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.”

“Fine! We can go to the bloody fair if you shut the fuck up about it!” Josh snapped at him, well someone’s not in a good mood.

“Yes!!!!! Fair tonight you guys!!!” He was jumping off the bus, like literally he threw the door open and jumped off of it before we even got fully parked. Laura ran off yelling about him trying to kill himself while I was doubled over on the floor laughing.

“What’s so funny squirt?” Chris came in my vision. Well more his hair, but anyways you get the point.

“Max is being an idiot again and it’s funny to watch Laura yell at him for it.” I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

“When is that not happening though?” Georgie asked while she handed me my bag.

“Well this time it was because he jumped off the bus before we even stopped.”

“Alright, that is worthy of laughing at.” Georgie smirked and we all left to get checked in. I was the only one with a room to myself, though I’m not really sure how that happened. I went to my room and showered, my first real shower in weeks. You don’t even know how amazing it feels to have one, with warm water that isn’t shutting on and off every five minutes because of the idjit males that I have to live with. Once done I went and got my bag off of the bed and changed into some jeans and one of Matt’s shirts. What? I have at least three of each of their shirts. Dan stole some of mine though, didn’t really look good on him, but it was a great time making fun of him for it the next morning when he woke up wearing my clothes. Anyways, by the time I was done getting ready there were several fist banging on my door.

“Oi! Chill the fuck out!!!” I shouted while opening the door to find Josh Dan and Max standing outside my door. “Yes idjit’s one two and three?”

“Are you ready?” Dan asked

“No, I’m walking around naked and haven’t even gotten a shower yet.” I rolled my eyes as I put on my shoes and they all walked in looking at my room.

“I can see that.” Max rolled his eyes.

“Anyways, why are you here?”

“We’re waiting on you.” Josh shrugged as he threw himself across the bed and Dan was poking around near the dresser..

“Oi! Off the bed!” I jerked Josh up and let him fall on the floor with a dull thud.

“No fair.” He pouted.

“Get over it idjit three. I’m ready now. So unless you want to hear idjit two complaining about being late to a fair.” I waved my hands at them.

“How come I’m idjit one?” Dan pouted as I grabbed my bag and Max helped Josh off the floor.

“You annoy me the most.” I shrugged.

“Wait so you mean, the high the number the more annoyance we cause.” Josh pouted.

“Yeah, sorry, your happy dance when you were promoted to idjit three wasn’t really the thing to do.”

“Wait why am I idjit two!!” Max pouted I threw my arm over his shoulder as we were walking to the lobby.

“Because, you don’t really annoy me, your just an idjit. So you got two. I’m surprised Sassy Pants over there hasn’t surpassed you on the list yet.”

“Sassy Pants?” Dan raised an eyebrow

“Well he’s sassy, and he refuses to let me call him Fransassy.”

“It’s horrid!!” He shouted.

“Oh shut up!” Georgie rolled her eyes at him as we walked up to everyone else.

“Anyways! About the fair, how are we getting there.” Max asked while jumping up and down.

“I called some cabs, should be here in like 3 minutes.” Chris said. We all fucked around until the cabs got there for some reason they only sent two, which was really stupid on the cab peoples fault, because 8 of us aren’t going to fit comfortably. It ended up, Josh, Matt, Max, and Laura in one. Then Dan, Georgie, Chris and I in the other. I’m forced on to Dan’s lap, which probably isn’t a good idea because I just have a feeling he’s going to do something. And he did, including a lot of thigh rubbing, kissing of my neck and cheek. And what did I do you ask? Elbow or two into the side and a stomp to his feet. Georgie elbowed him once too. After what seemed like a few hours but more so 15 minutes we were there. We all got out and started looking for the others.

“Oi! Who wants to go ride the ferris wheel?!?!” I heard Max shouting from behind us, and then a heard of footsteps. I was sensible enough to move away from the sound before he was racing to the ferris wheel dragging Josh and Laura behind him. “See you guys later!” He shouted. Josh gave us me a pleading look and I just laughed at him. I started walking around looking at the rides. It was nice, the lights and stuff, it was a lot different from the fairs back home, same general rides and every thing, just a different feel to it. More, I dunno, relaxing, ish. Who knows. Hmm, I wonder if I should call Tina. I pulled my phone out and went to dial her number when I was picked up and spun around in a circle. I looked at the shirt, of course it’s Dan.

“Daniel put me down!” I pounded on his back as he was running off to a dark place. He sat me down in a corner.

“Hi.” He smiled at me.

“Hello there.”

“So what were you doing?”

“Before you kidnapped me?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yupp.”

“About to call Tina, though I could just send her a picture.” I thought out loud.

“The take one of us together.” He smiled.

“Daniel, must you instigate her?”

“Of course, now take out your phone love please?” He pouted, I groaned.

“Fine.” I pulled out my phone and pulled up the camera and made sure the flash was on. I went to take a picture I was making a horrible face, one of Josh’s face, you know when I mean by that right? Well you should. And what was Dan’s great idea? He kissed me on the cheek. I looked at the picture and laughed. “As much as I hate to admit it. I do like the picture, it looks really, well us.” I laughed.

“This is very true. “ He laughed and took my phone out of my hand.

“Daniel give me my phone back!” I reached for it, but he jerked it out of my reach, forcing me in all my wonderful 5’ 2” glory, to grab his arm and jump for my phone.

“No. I’m doing something.” He was doing something on my phone, typing really fast and then putting in in his back pockets before I could take it from him.

“Dan. Can I pleassseeee have my phone back?” I pouted. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him and leaned his forehead against mine.

“Maybe in a second.”

“Why not now?” I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout. He kissed it.

“Cause, I’m talking to you. Tina can wait, and do you even know what time it is in California right now?”

“I see you every day Daniel, I get to talk to her at most once a week now. You know how that is for me, and it’s about 7 right now here right?” He nodded. “So it’s 11 in Cali, and she gets lunch at 11:30.” I stuck my tongue out at him, then licked his nose.

“Ew!” He pushed me away from him but I locked my arms around him.

“Oh, Daniel, my spit is not going to hurt you. You’ve kissed me loads of times, you aren’t dead yet.”

“Speaking of that.” He places his hands on my hips and kissed me quickly. “Anyways now to the reason I kidnapped you in the first place.”

“Oh so all this just wasn’t for a nice make out session?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Nope, but that is always a nice thing.” He winked.

“To your point Daniel.” I rolled my eyes

“Well, yes. I have a serious question.”

“Oh dear, your being serious.” I put my hand over my mouth in mock horror.

“Please be serious Rae.” He pouted, I nodded at him. Fucking adorable pout. “Well back to my question.” He took a deep breathe.

--
Dan
--

I took a deep breath, shit I’m nervous. How do I even ask her? She’s way too perfect for me. Her perfect red hair, the way her tan was still so evident even after a month all over the UK. The way her green eyes got so focused when she was reading, how she sleeps on her left side when she’s been stressed and on her stomach with her head on my chest and one leg thrown on both of mine. How she smiled, the sound of her laugh, god everything about this girl. This one girl that I didn’t even know one month ago, but now she’s all I think about.

“Daniel David Flint, if you don’t stop staring at me with that cheeky grin on your face and ask me this question I will walk away.” She poked me in the side making me focus.

“Okay, okay. So, yeah I know this whole, thing” I moved my hand between the two of us. “is really fucking awesome. But,” I watched the shade of her eyes darken and watched them narrow and she was reading my face trying to figure out what I’m thinking. “I want us, be to an us. You know the whole relationship thing. We can keep it to ourselves like we have been, we don’t even have to tell Georgie about the change. Just between us.” I rushed out in one long breath.

“Wait what?” Her eyes were wide in shock. “Seriously? You want us, to be official like serious relationship stuff? The stuff we make fun of Chris and Georgie, Max and Laura for?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Well, yeah. I really like you, and it seems like you really like me, unless you’ve just been using me for my body.” I mocked being offened. She smacked me upside the head.

“Would I still be letting you sleep in my bunk, kiss me, or telling you half of the things that I do if I didn’t?”

“This is true.” I smiled at her. “So?”

“Of course” She smiled, one of the most amazing smiles I’ve ever seen in my life. Making me smile even more.
--
Rae
--

He smiled at me, then his eyes flashed dark as he gripped my hips harder pushing me up against the building. I smirked at him. He just laughed quickly and pressed his lips up against mine, moving his hands under my shirt lightly tracing up and down my sides. I hooked my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans pulling him closer to me.

“Oi!” We stopped what we were doing and looked up.

“Chris, let’s go get some food. Come on!” Georgie had Chris’ hand trying, and failing, to drag him the opposite way from us. He wasn’t being determined to get to us.

“I know it’s you Dan and Rae so you might as well come face me now.” He half shouted as he walked up to the building showing his face which was half angry, half shocked. Dan fixed my shirt as he moved away from me. “Explain.”

I looked at Dan raising an eyebrow at him, “Should we?”

“If you’re ok with it.” He shrugged.

“We’re together.” I said.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!” Georgie shouted as she finally caught up to us.

“Yeah. You know, like you two are together. That whole relationship jazz.”

“Since when?” Chris was glaring at the two of us.

“Well, technically we’ve been sorta friends with benefits since the day after the party that we had when Tina was here for the first day.” Dan said. “But, the whole relationship thing has been since like 3 minutes ago.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” He asked.

“It’s our business.” I stuck my tongue out at him, then something dawned on him and he looked at Georgie.

“Wait. You knew about this didn’t you?” She nodded. “And you didn’t tell me why?”

“Rae wouldn’t let me, and the reason I know is because I caught Dan coming out of her bunk one morning.”

“It’s true. I told her not to tell anyone, and I’m going to tell you the same thing. Seriously, don’t tell the other guys there’s a reason we keep it between us.” I looked at him with pleading eyes, he looked at me. Long and hard, then he looked at Dan, who was failing at attempting not to smile, then sighed.

“Alright, but seriously. Keep the gross away from me.” He sighed and took Georgie’s hand before walking off. Dan turned towards me smiling one of the most amazing smiles before walking over and picking me up, kissing me while spinning in a circle. Once he set me down we both started laughing,

“That was the cheesiest thing that you have ever done around me.”

“I know but I couldn’t help it. So, anyways. I did get my question out of the way, so you can have your phone back. He handed me my phone and I put it in my back pocket. When I looked at him he had his phone out and kissed my cheek catching me by surprise and taking a picture of it. Thankfully the picture took right when I was mid laugh once I realized was what happening so I didn’t look too hard. You could see the lights of the fair behind us with the ferris wheel.

“I like that send it to me please?” I smiled at him. He nodded. “Hey lets go ride some rides.” I looked at him giving him a puppy dog face.

“Yeah, let’s go.” He grabbed my hand after putting his phone back in his pocket. We walked in the most crowded areas, when in lines not holding hands as not to get any one asking any unneeded questions. There was a lot of time spent avoiding the voices of Max, Matt and occasionally Josh. The rest of the night was just spent having fun, yelling(well not really just us bickering) at each other, random pictures, stalking Max and Josh at one point. Scaring the shit out of Georgie resulting in Chris getting her drink all over his jacket, which was fantastic if you’re asking. Finally at around 11:30 we were in the line for the ferris wheel.

“Daniel, I’ve been avoiding this ride because of the fact that people are gonna ask questions.” I pouted.

“And I’ll tell them I forced you to come with me.” He shrugged. “Please love?”

“Fine.” I pouted.

He leaned down and I felt his breath on my ear making me laugh. “Don’t pout like that it makes me what to kiss you.” I laughed light again.’’

“You can do that when there isn’t anyone around love.” I whispered back.

“Just one quick one please. The guys aren’t near, they’ve already ridden it. I asked Georgie to make sure they got everyone to ride it earlier” His lips were right next to my ear slowly inching lower closer to my neck.

“Daniel, stop it please.” I said. He pouted.

“Fine, I’ll get one before we’re done riding this ride.” He said.

“Is that a challenge?” I raised an eyebrow at him as we walked up to the gate so we could get on next.

“Oh yes.”

“What’s the prize.”

“If I win, you have to do something for me tonight?”

“What is that?”

“That is up to you. If you win, I have to do something for you.”

“Deal.” I smiled at him as the guy opened the gate and led us to our seat. We got in and he locked the bars and we were moving.

“Sometimes I really hate you.” I looked at him, with his giant grin on his handsome face.

“Why is that love?”

“I was made short because I’m meant to stay on the ground.”

“Just hold my hand.” He took my hand into his as we started moving again getting closer to the highest point on the ride. I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths just like I had when I went sky diving. I felt the ride stop, and I knew we were at the top. I felt Dan’s other hand turn my head. “Open your eyes.”

“I don’t wanna.” I shook my head.

“Please? For me.”

“I can’t.”

“Don’t make me cheat at our challenge love.”

“Huh?” I heard him chuckle and felt his lips on mine, making me relax and loosen my grip on his hand. He pulled away, and rested his forehead on mine, I opened my eyes and were met with his bright blue eyes shining at me.

“Look at around love. I won’t let go of your hand.” He whispered into my ear. I nodded and turned around and was met of the sight of lights off in the distance and up close. It was so beautiful, I know I hate heights and I still feel like I’m about to have a panic attack, but it really is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. “You look in shock.”

“Trying not to panic.”

“I can tell, you’re squeezing my hand to death.” I loosed up my grip on his hand.

“Sorry,.” I muttered. He turned my face towards him making me look at him again.

“It’s fine love.” We started moving, and the whole ride was filled with laughing. And Dan kept taking pictures. Mainly of me hiding my face because of how red it was from the laughing. There was this great one were we were both laughing, it was an accidental picture. We saw Josh as we were at the ground and it was right as he tripped over something and fell. I don’t think he noticed us, but sometime during that one of us hit the camera button and it took a surprisingly amazing picture. Once we got off I checked my phone and I had a missed call from Chris not even two minutes ago. I called him back.

“Squirt! Everyone else is looking for you and Dan.” I saw them up ahead and pointed them out to him and mouthed ‘should we sneak up on them?’ He nodded excitedly. We walked until we were about 15 feet in front of us. And I walked up behind Chris and spoke into the phone.

“I’m right behind you.” He jumped and turned around, hitting me in the face with his hair while doing so.

“You scared the ever living shit out of you crazy bint.” He ruffled my hair and brought me into a hug.

“Who’s ready to leave?” Josh asked as the cabs pulled up. We all got in the same car order that we were in earlier. The car ride was full of Chris and Georgie making fun of us going through the pictures we took. Georgie loved the first one we took that night. It’s now my phone background.

We got to the hotel quickly, and Dan just had to help me out of the car and make me walk slower than everyone else so we could talk, and go in a separate elevator, earning weird looks for Max, Matt and Josh for that too. He got off the floor below me with just a kiss. I waited the short journey to my room, unlocked it. I sat my bag and room key on the dresser then and started my shower water getting my sleeping shirt, aka one of Dan’s jumpers that I stole, out to change into. I was walking around now in my bra and panties, those blasted ones from Victoria Secret though they door make my boobs look fucking great, while brushing my teeth. I spit once more and rinsed my mouth out, started the shower and went to grab my hair brush when I heard the door to my room open and peaked my head out to see who it was because I’m sure I have both of the keys and I know the do not disturb sign is on the door knob, when I did I saw Dan closing the door. He noticed me standing by the bathroom door, his eyes raking over my body taking in every scar, every part of me he could see. He walked up to me still taking in my appearance, his hands moving my hair from my back over my shoulder. He sat his head on my shoulder and his hands were tracing up and down my sides. “Seems I’m a bit over dressed for this occasion.” He stopped moving his fingers and quickly shed his shirt then took his tooth brush, phone and phone charger out of his jean pockets setting them on the counter before taking those off. I picked up the hairbrush and started on my hair slowly as he started to brush his teeth. He was done before I was and kept playing with my hair above my bra strap. Also making it harder to brush my hair.

“Dan, I need to brush my hair before I shower.” I looked at him as he moved my hair to the left side and placed his lips right next to the strap.

“I can do it for you.” He took the hairbrush from my hand and brushed it all out in a few minutes, then sliding his finger along my shoulder taking my bra strap down with it, continuing down my arm, tracing my skin everywhere he could touch. I leaned my head on to his shoulder feeling the light touch over my hips bones and across the band of my underwear.

“Daniel I need to shower.” I sighed. He mumbled something into my shoulder. “I can’t understand it when you speak in to my shoulder. We’ve gone through this.” He looked over at me with a fimilar glint in his eye. My second favorite look, the first is when he just woke up.

“Can I shower with you this time? There should be enough room in there.” He started kissing my shoulder moving up my neck pulling my other strap down as he did. His other hand pulling me closer into him. He stopped right beside my ears, “Please? I promise I’ll be good.” I turned my head to look at him but before I could even say anything he turned me around and kissed me, my hands going to his stomach and hips. His hands traced up my back stopping at the hook of my bra as his tongue ran across my bottom lip. Then as soon as I granted him access he froze. He pulled no more than an inch away from me. “You never answered me love. Can I shower with you?” He breathed his blue eyes shining with pure lust. I just nodded, within seconds of that his lips were on mine, my underwear were off along with my bra and his boxers and we were up against the wall of the shower drenched in hot water. His fingers digging into that certain spot on my hip bones, being sure to leave bruises, mine tangled in his brown hair pulling it anytime he squeezed my hips making me grind up against him forcefully. I felt him laugh against my lips. “Someone’s impatient.” He ran his hand painfully slow up my back then gripping my hair making me gasp.

“Someone’s a tease.” I tightened my grip on his hair making him growl and attach his lips to my neck, sucking, biting, kissing, teasing while one hand of his still firmly placed on my hip, squeezing, and the other holding just a tightly onto my hair. I let my right hand fall from his hair, over his shoulder, then bringing it back up repeating the process lowering my hand more and more each time. I lightly ran the tips of my fingers over the tip of his shaft feeling the drops of precum escape as I ran my hand down cupping his balls massaging them in my hand. He brought his face up to mine to where our lips were barely touching, barely but enough to feel his breath

“Now who’s the tease. Because Rae, I need you.” He bit my lip and drug it out. “Now.”

“Now who’s impatient?” He looked at me and smirked.

“Me.” He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist and entering me in the same second with a loud moan. One hand still glued to my hip as he started slowly thrusting, testing himself, the other tangled in my hair and his mouth was paying attention to my nipple. Scraping his teeth over the tip, then licking and sucking, making me arch my back and moan loudly. His thrusting never relenting, getting faster with each moment, our hips meeting together each time with more urgency than the last, becoming more and more frantic with each passing second with a need to be that much closer to each other, that much with in our own little world. Nothing matters here but us, this small shower, our bodies intertwined. “I can’t” He growled out gripping my hip tighter as the more urgent we got, the hotter my core got, the harder he squeezed, the deeper I scratched his back.

“God, Dan.” I screamed out as he slammed into me one last time moaning out my name. All that could be heard was our breathing, and the water hitting our skins. Then Dan randomly starts laughing, randomly just laughing. I leaned my head up from his chest and looked at him. “What are you laughing at Daniel?” He looked at me.

“Isn’t the whole point of a shower to get clean?”He started chuckling quietly again and I just shook my head at him.

“Only you would think of that.” I rolled my eyes. He lifted me off of him and set me down, almost making me fall, then going about our normal shower routine. I had my shampoo in my hair ready to rise it out and what was he doing? Hogging the water. “Daniel move!”

“No the waters warm.”

“I have shampoo in my hair and if it gets in my eyes I will kick you out of this shower.”

“Your mean.” He pouted then moved letting me rise out my hair. After I finished what I needed to do in the shower I jumped out wrapping my hair in a towel putting on Dan shirt and getting into bed. I had hugged up to my pillow and was about asleep when I felt him crawl in and pull me closer. I rolled over to curl up next to him.

“Goodnight love.” He kissed me.

“Night Dan.” I mumbled into his chest and was out before he responded, if he even did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the shitty sex scene. It's been a while since I've written about sex, and had sex so I'm a bit rusty in the department. So please seriously, don't be too hard on it. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) That had to be done.

and this chapter goes out to Sari because she's fantastic.