Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 9 - The Kissing Booth.

Angie POV 9

Chapter 9 - The Kissing Booth.

I whine, "why me?" i say dragging the 'e'.

"because I have a boyfriend and you're the it girl at school right now. All the guys want to kiss you." Stacey says as she drags me across the Gym to our booth.

"exactly! I don't want to kiss them." I whine again. "why can't you just leave me alone." I don't want to do this.

"what's the fun in that? Besides I already spread the word." could this get any better? "plus you never know, Jase just might drop in to give you a kiss." my face heats up when I hear Jase's name.

"Stacey I hate you." I whine. "you'll love me after." I huff.

School is starting late today due to the carnival. We needed time to set up the booth. The doors will open I about 7 minutes. I can already hear people talking outside the doors.

"here wear this." Stacey shoves clothes in my hands. It a small shirt with a deep neck and a mini jean skirt.

My mouth drops, "you want me to wear this?" I ask her. She nods. "this outfit screams 'screw me'!" I scream at her.

She rolls her eyes, "that's the point. The the guys won't be able to keeps their hands off you. Now go." she says pushing me towards the girls change room.

I can't believe I have to do this. The things I do for this girl. I look at myself in the outfit she gave me. I look like a hooker. The skirt is too small, and you can see my cleavage. I whine.

I walk out of the change room. The boys helping set up the booths checked me out. I picked up my pace. "I don't think this is a good idea." I tell Stacey as I approach her.

The doors open and everyone enter the gym. I gulp. I guess it's too late now.

I see a huge line forming at out booth. "Go!" Stacey pushes me towards the booth.

I enter both. And whattaya know Oscar is the first in line. I roll my eyes. "you manwhore." I say to him. "you love me." he smirks. I roll my eyes.

"less talking more kissing." he says with a wicked smile and leans in.

Our lips meet, be puts his hand on the back my my head and brings me closer. His lips move with mine. He licks my bottom lip. I don't open up, he gently bites it. I move back and smirk at him.

"you're no fun." he whines. "your times up." I say to him. He puts and walks to the rest of the crew. I meet Jase's eyes. My face heats up. Omg he just watched us kiss. They all walked away.

Two hours of kissing I finally get a break. I walk around the gym looking over all the booths. I spot a cotton candy booth and smile. I make my way towards the booth.

"how much is the cotton candy for?" I ask the girl at the booth. "50cents per roll." she tells me. I hand her the money and take a roll.

"Thats quite a booth you've got there Angie." i hear someone say behind me. I turn to see a group of boys. Warning bells run in my head. "thanks" I say to them and start walking away.

Someone grabs my hand and turns me to face them. It's one of the boys from the group. "we didn't say you could leave." he says.

I glare at him, " I don't need your permission to do anything." I
tried the release my hand but he was holding on too tight. I knew this was a bad idea, Stacey has to dress me like this.

He pulls me forward, I collide with his chest. He puts his arm around me waist. "let go jerk." I say trying to move away but it's impossible with him pulling me against him.

"if any of the crew members see this, they're going to kill you. Let go." I say to him.

"what's the fun in that. How about we go somewhere and do some kissing of our own." he suggests. Like heck we will.

"with you? No!" I snap at him. "let me go" his grip tightens.

"she said let go" Jase! The boy's grip loosens right away. Jase grabs my arms and pulls me to him, I gladly let him. The crew forms a circle around Jase and I. "if I see you around her again, I'm going to give your face a makeover." he says to the boy.

They all run off. Cowards. Jase wraps his arms around my waist, my arms automatically go around his neck. "thank you." i say to him. He doesn't say anything.

He kisses my forehead. "come on. Let's get you back to the booth." he takes my hand in his and we walk to the kissing booth. I eye Jase and my hand intertwined together. Only if I can hold his hand like this everyday.

After Jase dropped me off to the booth, I had to go through another two hours of kissing. I had to kiss the jocks, the players, the nerds, the geeks. And let me tell you, some of them desperately needed gum. I'm never letting Stacey talk me Ito this again.

There's 2 minutes left until we close up, but the line won't be smaller. "Alright guys, it's time to pack up!" the boys in the lines whined but backed off.

They all made way as Jase walked up to the booth. No one dared step in his way. He looked quite intimidating as he walked. He was wearing red basketball shorts. The shirt he was wearing earlier, wasnt there anymore. My eyes raked over his abs. Omg I think I'm going to faint.

He walked until he was in front of me. He handed Stacey a toonie. "my turn." he smirked. I smirked back, "sorry we're closed. You're too late." I say to him.

His head turns to an angle, his smirk widens. If that's possible. My eyes widen as he jumps over the booth, he lands in front of me. "W-what are y-you doing? W-we're closed." I say to him, stuttering, dammit.

He just shrugs, "save the best for last." he stated. Best? My butt. Before I could say something sarcastic, he took a step towards me, put his hands on my butt and kissed.

Our lips moved in sync. Damn the man could kiss. He licks my lower lip. Nu-uh no way I'm letting him in. He squeezes my butt, which makes me gasp. He smirked against my lips and plunges his tongue in my mouth. I let out a moan. My face heats up. Our tongues battle for dominance, he wins. We kiss like this for to knows how long. I hear wolf whistle in the background, I break away from the kiss.

Everyone in the gym was watching us. The crew was smirking at us. My face gets even hotter. This is so embarrassing. The boys laugh at me when they see my blushing face. I glare at them.

I turn to face Jase, "you weren't the best kiss I had." ok that was a total like. The man knew how to kiss.

"oh it wasn't?" he asks, amusement clear in his voice. I shakw my head. He takes a step towards me. He pushes me against the counter, his lips on the side of my neck.

He places small kisses against my neck. I let out a small suprised scream as I feel his tongue against my neck. I let out an unwanted moan. This feels good.

He moves away and looks at me. I'm breathing hard. "wasn't that the best kiss you had all day?" I nod my "Y-yes" he smirks
"N-no I m-meant no!".

He leans in, I can feel his breath against my ear. "that's what I thought babe."

Then he walked away.

Jerk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------