Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 19 - Saying Hello To The Mother Of The Devil.

Chapter 19 - Saying Hello To The Mother Of The Devil.

Angie POV

I look the woman standing in front of Jase and I. She was petite with Blonde hair that reached her shoulders. Her hands were crossed over her breasts as she glared at me. So she's Jase's mother?

"Who," she says waking towards me, "is this girl?" She eyes me up and down and looks at me with disgust.

Jase's grip on my hand tightens but he doesn't say anything, he just looks at the ground with a neutral look on his face. Behind Jase's mom, Stacey and the crew are standing with unpleasant looks on their faces. My eyes fall back to his mother and I flinch as I meet her glare.

"Are you mute, girl?" She asks rudely.

I narrow my eyes and open my mouth but she cuts me off. "You always like the tacky ones Jase. I'm not a least bit surprised." My mouth drops open, she just called me tacky!

I look over to Jase, who's still looking at the ground. Jase is the quietest when he's angry.

"Why are you here?" Jase finally asks, breaking the silence.

"Why else would I be here? Obviously I'm here to see if my kids are doing ok." She answers. I look from the suitcases beside the sofas to her. She's here to stay.

Jase snorts and gives her a disgusted look. "I'm not related to you in any way lady. You can leave, you're not wanted here." He says.

She ignores his rude remarks. "How old are you girl?" She asks me.

"I-uh-17" my voice cracks.

"Pathetic." She says.

My face flames up and I look at the ground. I can see why Jase doesn't like his mom. Jase wouldn't want me to be ashamed in front of his mother, this makes me look back up.

Jase pulls me towards him as his mother circles us. "You could have at least picked a rich girl with a nice status." She says.

"Not everyone is narrow minded and backwards like you." Snaps Stacey.

Rich girl? What is wrong with this lady?

She looks over to Stacey and smiles.
"You have to be like this honey, you wouldn't understand. You're young and naive."

"What do you want Naline?" She turns to face Jase and I.

She smiles. "Nothing much, just wanted to take a look at your girlfriend." She says cheerfully.

There is seriously something wrong with this woman. Even though she's smiling, I can still see the seriousness in her eyes. She reminds me of Jase.

"Cut the Crap Naline, what do you really want?" Jase's voice is laced with anger. I look at him and give his hand a gentle squeeze.

"If you're asking so nicely, I might as well just tell you." Her face turns serious as she stands up straight. "I have picked out six girls for you. Pick one a marry her." She says simply.

I hear a gasp from Stacey and my mouth form an 'O' shape.

"I refuse." He says.

"You're not allowed to refuse. You turn 18 in two weeks, you will graduate in seven months. You will take over the company." She says firmly.

"I refuse." He repeats himself.

"You are the heir to the company! You have to take over the family business. Your father will retire soon." She screams at him.

"I refuse." His voice is cold and emotionless as Jase looks at his mother.

"Girls, come in!" On the cue, six girls walk in. I look at all of them, they're gorgeous. They had pretty faces, perfect bodies. I'm nothing compared to them.

"You will pick a girl and produce a heir. I will not take 'no' for an answer." Jase doesn't even look at the girls as his mother points at them.

No one speaks, we just wait for them to continue their conversation.

"You can't expect me to accept this," she says pointing towards me, "girl. She has no status whatsoever. She doesn't know how to be a rich mistress. The only reason she's wearing designer clothes now is because of her cousin." Her eyes fall on me.

I open my mouth to give her a piece of my mind but she holds her hand up. "You think I didn't look you up? Your father was a supervisor at the gold company and your mother was a secretary." She spits at me.

"And you think you can date my son? The heir to the most successful architecture company in America. You're pathetic, you're parents were pathetic. So if you have any plans of taking away our money, you can leave now." Tears of anger sting my eyes.

How dare she! She can insult me all she wants, but she has absolutely no right to talk about my parents like.

"You can insult me all you want, but you have no ri-"

"Shut up" Jase cuts me off. I look over to Jase, shocked and my eyes wide.

"It's good that you finally realized what I'm talking about, Jase. She's no-"

"I said shut up!" He screams.

Jase lets to of my hand and storms towards his mother. Naline's eyes widen as her son approaches her. Jase grabs her suitcase and drags it to the house's entrance. Opening the door, he throws the suitcase out.

"Get out." He says, his voice full of hatred.

"How dare you?! I am your mother, you will not speak to me in such manner." She screams at him.

"I can speak to you however the fuck I want. Your words mean nothing to me. You mean nothing to me." He spits at her.

"So what? You pick this worthless whore over me, your mother?" She gaps at him.

"Get out before I call the cops." He says calmly.

"And tell them what, that you're trying to kick your mother out? This house doesn't belong to you." She reminds Jase.

"It doesn't belong to you either. If I'm not wrong, this house is under Romaine's name and he'll be more than happy to kick you out."

"Fine! I'll leave. But I'll be back Jase. Don't think that you have won. I am your mother, what I say goes." She warns and throws me one final glare before she walks out the door.

He turns to the girls who are gaping at Jase. "You can leave." he says simply and turns to walk towards the stairs. Then he stops, "and you, blonde bitch in the middle, I reject you first." Then he continues waking.

Then girl with the blonde hair scoffs and walks towards Stacey. "I didn't want to get married to him anyways, I'm just here to say hi to you guys." She says as she hugs Stacey.

I give Stacey a confused look. She mouth 'later' to me and motions towards Jase. I nod my head and make my way up the stairs. I walk down the hallway towards Jase's room and stop in front of his door.

Jase is laying on the bed tossing a tennis ball into the air. I stand there and study him for a moment before I walk to his bed. Climbing onto his bed, I straddle Jase's hips. He doesn't say anything, just simply tosses the ball into the air.

I snatch the ball from him and he glares at me. I lean into him and lay and soft kiss onto his lips and smile down at him. His gaze softens and he lifts his hand and runs it against my cheek.

I cover his hand with mine. "Is this why you didn't want to talk about your mom?" I ask him gently, not wanting to anger him.

He stays quite for a minute before he hesitantly opens his mouth. "My mother has a tendency of driving people away." He says slowly. I patiently wait for him to continue.

"When she first called me, she told me that she wanted to say 'hello' to you. I knew that she would try to drive you away, she does it every time. The thought of not having you there angered me." He confesses. My heart melts, he was scared of losing me.

I bite my lip and smile. He looks at me, "what?" He asks, not meeting my gaze.

I squeal and throw my arms around his neck and rock him left-to-right. "You're soo cute! You were totally scared to losing me." I scream out. My heart is beating fast and is swelled with happiness.

I look down at Jase, who is looking anywhere but me. "Don't flatter yourself." He says grumpily.

"I will totally flatter myself." I say happily then I lean down and peck him on the cheek. He looks up at me and smile. I smile back.

"Woah there, didn't know you liked to dominate Angie." I let out a small scream of surprise as Oscar ruins our moment. "I would totally let you be on top if you agree to sleep with me." He says cockily.

My face flames up. Jase laughs and throws a pillow in Oscar's direction.

"You'll have to go through me first jackass." Jase threatens. Oscar dodges the pillow with a scream and runs down the hallways laughing.

I cover my face with my hand as try to cover up my pathetic blush. Why does it have to end like this.

"Virgin Angie." Says Jase.

"You're not helping!" I whine. Jase just laughs at my misery.

Stupid devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------