Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 26 - Possessive

Chapter 26 - Possessive.

Angie POV

I grin like an idiot as I walk towards Jase's math class with a container of pudding in hand that I made myself. I sigh dreamily as I think of about the Christmas night events.

A blush makes itself onto my face. I didn't imagine the Devil to be so romantic. I swing myself side-to-side as I think of the words he said to me.

*You came and shaped a circle of happiness and I want to stay in that circle forever*

I cover my blush with my hands. My skin is burning. It's been two weeks but it still makes me blush whenever I think of his words.

*For the first time in this season of happiness, the Devil feels happy*

I sigh dreamily again and grin as I continue walking towards the class. I look down at the pudding. It's vanilla flavored; Jase loves vanilla.

I grin again and continue walking. "I'm sorry!" I apologize as I bump into someone and land on my butt.

"It's quite alright." I freeze as I recognize the voice.

I cautiously look up and to my terror I find myself looking into Pete's eyes. My eyes widen. I look around the hallway; no one is around.

'What do you expect, Angie? It's lunch' I clench my eyes and open them again. I look at the floor and walk forward. I look up and look back down immediately when I find Pete watching me. I step around Pete and pray that he doesn't stop me.

God isn't on my side today. A hand grabs me and pulls me back. "It isn't very nice to ignore someone." He says as he puts his hands beside the sides of my head.

I clutch the container of pudding to my chest as nervousness starts to tide into me. Pete backs away and looks at the container and narrows his eyes.

"Vanilla," he says. "Jase loves vanilla. How sweet, you made this for him." He says with a cruel smile on his face.

Before I can react, he takes the container from my hand and flings across the hallway.

My eyes widen. I push against his chest and make a run towards the container. Pete pulls me back and slams me against the wall.

He moves up against me. "You don't belong to him, he doesn't own you. You're mine." He says.

I push against his chest again. "He's my boyfriend! You don't own me." I yell as tears race down my cheeks.

"How dare you?" I yell again. "How dare you do this to Jase? You're his bestfriend, he thinks of you as his brother; he calls you family." More tears fall.

"You don't know anything, so don't act like you do." He screams back. "What's so good about him? Everything that he gives you, I can give too." He says.

"No, you can't." I say.

He glares at me and puts his hand on back of my head and pulls me closer. He smashes his lips on mine and I struggle against him.

I turn my face away. "Pete stop. Jase will be sad and angry when he finds out." I threaten.

He steps back and laughs. "And who do you think he's going to believe?" He asks me.

I open my mouth to answer. "His bestfriend or a girl, who's eventually going to leave him?" He cuts me off.

My heart starts to beat faster when I think of this words. Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice Pete moving towards me.

He pulls me to him and I let him, lost in his words. "You see Angie," he says softly. "I'm his best friend. And you're just a girl that he's dating. In the end, if he had to make a choice, who do you think he'll pick? Best friend, or girlfriend?"

Realization hits me. He's right. I'm just a girl, if it really does come down to choosing, Jase would never pick his girlfriend over his bestfriend. He smashes his lips back on mine, I don't stop him, I'm too numb to feel anything.

New pair of hands grab me and pull me away from Pete. I open my eyes to find Pete on the floor and my back against someone's chest.

I turn around to reveal Oscar. "That's a lie and you fucking know it!" He says to Pete. "You know Jase doesn't pick sides."

Pete gets up and Oscar tightens his grip around my waist. "He doesn't love her." His words cut through my heart.

I know he doesn't love me, but he does like me. I mean, we've only been dating of a couple of months. You can't fall in love with someone in such short period of time, right? I don't love Jase, right? My heart says otherwise.

"Oh, you know do much." Oscar says sarcastically.

"Fuck you, what are you going to do about it?" Pete spits at Oscar.

Oscar lets out a humorless laughs. "Sorry, I only do vaginas." He says as he turns around, pulling me with him and starts to walk away from Pete.

I stop as I feel Oscar stop. "Oh," he says as he turns to Pete. "If you touch Angie again, you'll have Jase and me to face." He says and starts to walk away again, pulling me with him.

We walk the opposite direction from Pete. Oscar leads me from one hallway to another. I look around confused, wondering where he's taking me. He's taking me to Jase's classroom around from the other way; the longer way, away from Pete.

Oscar gradually slows down and stops. He runs his free hand through his blond hair and sighs.

He slowly turns and looks at me. "How long has he been bothering you?" He asks me.

I look at the ground, ashamed of myself.

"Do you remember when I had a panic attack?" I ask him.

His yes widen. "Since then? Was he the reason for your panic attack?" He asks me with a shocked expression on his face.

I look at the ground again and nod my head.

Oscar sighs again. "You know, you have to tell Jase." He says.

I sigh. "I know. I just don't want to ruin their relationship; they're bestfriends." I explain.

"That's bullshit." He snaps. "Either you tell Jase or I will. Either way is fine with me."

"N-No.." I plead. "I'll tell him myself." I promise. "I'll tell him...just not now. " I look away from Pete.

I look out the window of the hallway. It looks calm from the inside, but as soon as you step out, the dangerous January wind hits you.

I feel something against my stomach. I look down to find he pudding container. I smile and look at Oscar.

"Vanilla is Jase's favorite." He smiles back.

I grin at Oscar. "Lets go." He pulls me towards the classroom.

Everyone looks at us as we enter. I avoid Pete's gaze as he stares at me while sitting in on the table.

I look around for Jase and find him sitting on chair with his feet resting on the table in front of him, his eyes closed. I roll my eyes and walk towards him.

I lean towards him, planning to blow into his ear. My smile gets wider as I Lean closer. Before I can blow into his ear, Jase puts his arms around my waist hand pulls me down to his lap.

I let out a surprised scream as I fall onto his lap. "Can't scare me." He says cockily as he smirks at me.

I pout. "I wasn't trying to scare you." I lie.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Ew. You're sick." I tease him as I pretend to clean my cheek.

Jase has been sick since Christmas. He blames me for it saying that he spent hours trying to decorate the rooftop for me and ended up getting sick.

His grip on me tightens and pulls me closer and plants kisses all over my cheeks. I squeal and giggle. I shove him him away and his back lands on the chair.

"There are other people in this room too, you know." Says Stacey with a disgusted look on her face.

I blush and hide my face in the crook of Jase's neck. I clutch the pudding container closer to me. Pudding....the pudding!

I smile and shove the container in Jase's face. "For you." I say with a grin.

Jase takes the container from me and examined it. "What is it?" He asks with a suspicious look on his face.

I roll my eyes. "Pudding."

"How do you expect me to eat this with a sore throat?" He asks me.

Oh yeah! I look at his throat; I forgot That he had a soar throat. I frown and take the container from his hand. I look down at it, I worked so hard on It. Well not really, I just mixed the mix with milk and out it in the fridge and voila. But it's the thought that counts!

My eyes widen when the container disappears from my hands. I look at my hands wildly, where did it go?

"You can actually make this stuff at home?" Says Adrian as he opens the container.

What is he doing? I get up from Jase's lap to get the container back. Before I can take It back, Dylan starches it away from Adrian.

"Wow, you're so nice, Angie. I bet this tastes delicious." He says as he hungrily stares at the pudding.

"It isn't for you guys!" I snap at them and snatch it away from his hand.

"You're so mean to us Angie. It's okay, If Jase doesn't want to eat it, we will." Says Fraizer, snatching the pudding away from me.

"He's right. We'll do the honors." Says Oscar.

Jase gets up and snatches the pudding from Fraizer's hand. "It's mine." He declares.

Jase shields the pudding from everyone else as he makes his way out of the classroom.

"Hey, give us some."

"Sharing is caring. Come on, Jase, bro."

"Get your own damn pudding." Jase snaps.

I shake my head and turn around. My face flushes when I see Stacey and Andy making out. Not wanting to disturb them, I exit the classroom. There, the boys surround Jase as they fight over the pudding.

I roll my eyes and walk towards them.

"Okay, okay!" Says Jase. He opens the container, "here lick the lid." He says shoving the lid of the container towards the boys.

The all groan. "Not funny, man."

"Who says I was joking?" Jase asks.

Then he brings the container close to his mouth and licks the pudding off it. "There, it has my sick germs now, still want it?" He asks the boys.

"You sick bastard!" Curses Tyler.

Jase lets out a devilish laugh and smirks in victory. I shake my head; he's such a child.

The boys start to back off and walk away. Jase who's still laughing, starts to laugh louder. His eyes meet mine and makes his way towards me.

I put my arms around his neck when he reaches me. He backs us into the wall and plants his lips on mine. Pulling away, he smirks at my blushing face.

"You know," he says, making me look at him. "You should try seducing me. Normal kissing is getting boring." He says casually.

My face flames up. "S-seducing?" I stutter.

His smirk widens. "Yeah, seducing." He says as he leans in closer to my ear.

He's enjoying this. "I-I don't know how to s-seduce." I spit the word out.

He shrugs. "Seduce me with a kiss." He says.

I look at him confused. Seduce him with a kiss? I lean closer to his lips. My eyes close as I get closer to his lips. I press my lips against his and bury my hands in his hair.

I pull away and look at his face. He smiles. "I'm so turned off." He laughs and gets off me.

My mouth drops and I pout. "T-that was so mean!" I yell at his retreating figure.

The bell rings, declaring the end of the lunch hour. I stomp my foot and make my way to gym class.

Stupid devil.

Jase POV

I laugh and make my way to English class. She's so gullible. I put on my I'm-a-cool-motherfucker face on as the hallways starts to crowd. People push their way through the crowded hallway to get to their classes. I roll my eyes; avoid.

I ignore the crowd and walk down the hallway. People naturally move out of my path and I smirk. My smirk drops and I stop in my tracks. I turn around go make sure that I saw the right person.

I push people out of my way as I walk towards Seth.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, my voice dangerously low.

"Just hanging around." He says slyly.

My eyes narrow. "Go hang somewhere else." I order him.

He rolls his eyes. "Stop being so tight, I'm not causing trouble." He says.

"You are trouble." I say.

"Oh." He says covering his heart. "That stung."

I roll my eyes and turn to take my leave. I don't have time for his bullshit.

"Just here to take a look at your oh-so-famous girlfriend. Everyone on the streets is talking about her. Word Is that she's got you wrapped around her finger." I stop at his words.

I turn in a flash and throw him a menacing glare. "Stay away from her."

"Ooh, I'm scared." He says sarcastically.

"If I see you anywhere near her, I'm gonna kick your ass just like I did many times before." I leave him without a word.

People give me headaches. This is why I don't like to be around many people. I put my hands in the pockets of my sweats.

What a trouble.

I make my way towards the girls change rooms and wait for the bell to ring. I take my phone out and look at the screen. 7 more minutes before the bell rings.

"What do you want?" My eyes snap to her.

My jaw clenches. Without a word I take her hand and pull her with me as I walk forward. Anger is circling through my blood.

"Let me drop you off to your next class." I say with anger in my voice.

"Jase, what's wrong?" She asks me, her voice is sweet and soft as always.

I ignore her question and continue to walk forward. "You have baking now, right?" I ask her as I make turns.

"Yeah." She answers with nervousness in her voice.

"I'm not mad at you." I tell her.

We stop in front of the baking room and I turn to her. She looks at me with a worried look on her face. She puts her arms around my neck and wraps me in a hug.

I put my arms around her and pull her closer to me and bury my face in her hair. I close my eyes and breathe in the sweet smell of strawberries.

She pulls away and cups my face. "I don't know what's wrong. But I hope you can clam down." She says.

I close my eyes and take deep breaths, trying to calm myself. Warm, soft lips press against my own. I open my eyes as she pulls away and trace my fingers over her blushing cheeks. I smile, already feeling calmer.

"Miss Traton, inside now." Yells the baking teacher.

She looks at the teacher and then back at me. "I'll pick you up after class." I tell her.

"Okay." She says and runs into the class room.

Satisfied, I turn and head towards the gym. I throw open the change room door and it slams into the wall. The boys in the change room look at me with a scared expression on their faces.

"Is Oscar here yet?" I ask them.

They all nod.

"Well, where is he?" I ask them, starting to get annoyed.

"I'm right here." I turn to find him leaning against the wall. "What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Just hanging around." I repeat Seth's words from earlier.

He rolls his eyes and motions me to come with him. We exit the change room and walk towards the gym.

"What happened?" He asks me.

My hands fist. "Seth happened." I tell him.

He looks at me with a confused expression. He knocks on the coach's office.

"What?"

"Coach, Jase Is going to be joining us today." He says over the door.

"Sure. The more, the merrier." He calls back.

I roll my eyes. Typical coach.

"What's Seth doing here?" He asks me.

I clench my jaw as all the anger from before rushes back. "He's here to take a 'look at my girlfriend'" I repeat his words.

"Fucked up." He says.

Tell me about it. I say nothing. We enter the gym and walk to the equipment room and take out the basket balls.

I throw the ball in the air and catch it. I turn to Oscar and raise my eyebrow.

He smirks. "Bring it on." He challenges.

I smirk and dribble the ball to the closest basket. Oscar tries to take the ball away from me but I dodge him and take a shot at the basket. I smirk as the ball goes in and Oscar glares in return. I pass the ball to Oscar. He dribbles the ball and I try to block him.

"What will you do of you find out that someone else likes Angie?" He asks me.

I stop defending and stand straight. Oscar takes this as a chance to shoot at the hoop. The ball goes in and I glare at him. Oscar likes to play with words; that bastard.

He passes he ball to me, it's my turn to dribble. "I'm serious though." He says.

What will I do? That's easy. "She's mine." I tell him simply.

"But what if the person who likes her is part of the family?" He asks.

I stop again. He steals the ball and shoots it again. I think about his question. A member of the family? Is he trying to say what I think he is?

He dribbles the ball towards me. "Will you let him have her? Will you let your bestfriend have her?" He asks me.

Let someone else have my Angie? I glare at the ball and take the ball from Oscar's hand as he dribbles around me. I shoot the ball and it goes in.

"No, I won't let him have her." I tell him, my hands clenched.

Oscar looks at me and smirks. I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't worry, it isn't me." He assures me.

"Then who?" I ask him.

One of the boys like Angie. Who?

"Class is going to end in 10 minutes." Oscar says instead of answering me.

I let it slide for now and nod my head and walk towards the exit of the gym. I make turns to the baking class. I wait outside the classroom for the bell to ring.

People start to come out of the classroom as the bell rings. People exit but there is no sign of Angie. Finally, Tyler exits the classroom.

He stops when he spots me. "Where's Angie?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "I don't know. She left for a washroom break but she didn't come back." He says.

My eyes snap to his.

Seth.

Angie POV.

I exit the washroom and start to walk towards the baking class. As much as I love baking, I'm not really fond of dough. I look at my hands and smile; they're all clean now.

"Excuse me?" I turn to the source of the voice.

It's a boy around my age. "Yes?" I ask him.

He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "Do you know where this locker is?" He asks as the shows me a piece of paper.

I walk towards him and take the paper from his hand. "330B"

I smile at him. "Are you new here?" I ask him.

He laughs nervously. "Yeah, can you tell that easily?" He asks.

I laugh. "No, it's just that the lockers are numbered according to their location. All the lockers on the first floor are in the 100's , lockers on the second floor are in the 200's and the lockers on the third floor are in their 300's." I explain to him.

"Oh." He says. He takes the paper back from me. "Thank you. I think I can take it from here." He smiles.

I smile back. "You're going the wrong way." I tell him. "The stairs are that way." I point to the right.

He lets out a nervous laugh. "Come on, I'll show you your locker." I tell him.

We walk up the stairs. We make turns and I rake my eyes over the numbered lockers. I smile when I spot the locker 330B.

"There it is." I tell him. We make out way towards the locker.

"Thanks." He says.

I shake my head. "No problem. I'm new here too." I tell him.

"I'm Seth." He says.

"Hi Seth, I'm Angie." I introduce myself.

"Well Angie, thank god I found you or I'd be finding my locker all night." He jokes.

I laugh.

"I told you not to go near her."

My body tenses at the tone of Jase's voice. I look at him, his face is scarier than his voice at the moment. I look at Seth, who is smirking.

"What? I'm not doing anything bad." He says.

Jase's face turns scarier as he takes a step towards Seth. He walks towards him and I don't dare stop him. He keeps walking and doesn't stop. When he reaches Seth, he puts his hand on Seth's chest and continues to walk as he pushes Seth backwards.

Seth's back slams onto the wall. Jase's hands fist in Seth's shirt and he lifts him up with Seth's feet off the ground.

"When I told you to stay away from her, I meant it." He says.

My eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry." Seth apologizes.

"Your apology holds no value to me." He says.

I run towards the. I put my hand on Jase's back as I try to pull him off Seth. "Jase stop." I order him.

"No." He refuses.

"Jase he said sorry. Now get off." I beg him.

I turn to the sound of footsteps. "You guys , stop him. He won't let go." I beg the boys.

"Jase, dude, get off." Says Pete.

"Bro, let go of him." Says Oscar.

"Don't waste your energy on him, Jase." Says Tyler.

Jase doesn't listen to any of them, he only pushes Seth harder into the wall. Seth's face turns red and I start to panic.

Without thinking I run to Jase put my arms around his torso. He stiffens at my touch. I tighten my grip around him.

"For me, Jase. Please." I beg him.

His grips loosens and eventually he let's go. Seth falls onto the ground and gasps for air.

"Let go." He says.

I shake my head. "No." I say.

"Let to, Angie." He says, trying to move my hands.

I only tighten my grip. "No!" I say stubbornly. "I won't let you go, I will never let you go." I confess.

"If you don't let me go, then how am I supposed to kiss you?" He asks.

My face flushes and I let go of him. He turns around and cups my cheek. "You're mine." He says loud and clear as he looks at me.

His gaze shifts from me to someone else. I follow his gaze to find him looking at the boys altogether. I catch Pete's eye and he smiles at him. I flinch and move deeper into Jase's chest.

Oscar clears his throat. "Now that it's settled, can we go home?" He asks.

I look at Jase. "Yeah, we can go home now." He says.

He lets go of me and I look at him. I look at him worriedly as he starts to lose his balance.

"Jase?" I ask him. Everyone turns to look at him.

Just then,Jase collapses. "Jase!" I scream.

I run to him as he tries to get up. Oscar and Fraizer pull him up. "Lets take him to the nurse's office." They say.

I nod my head and follow behind them. As we reach the office there was notice that read: 'closed, but help yourself'. I roll my eyes. What kind of nurse do we have? I open the door and the boys lay Jase down on the single sized bed.

"You guys go, I'll watch him." I tell them.

They nod. "Call us if you need anything." They say.

I nod and turn around to look at Jase. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I put the back of my hand on his forehead and my eyes widen.

"You have a high fever!" I say.

I get up and rummage through the cupboard until I come across a thermometer. I wash it and shove it into Jase's mouth.

"Don't say anything." I order him just as he's about to protest.

I wait for a couple of minutes and then I take it out of his mouth. My eyes widen once again. "102.7 degrees!" I yell.

"Why are you at school? You have such a high fever!" I scold him.

He rolls his eyes and looks away. "It was 98.9 degrees this morning but then Oscar told me that one of the crew members like you so I went up two degrees. And it went up another two degrees when I saw you laughing with Seth." He explains.

I sigh and climb on top of him. I straddle his hips and turn his face. "You're an idiot." I tell him. "But you're my idiot." I smile.

He smirks up at me and I blush.

I close my eyes and I lean into him. I push my lips out in a kissing manner and lean forward.

"What are you doing?" I open my eyes.

"I'm seducing you with my kiss." I answer. I close my eyes and push my lips out again. I hear a snap and I open my eyes.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"Nothing. You may proceed." I slap his chest but close my eyes again.

I press my lips with his and he puts his hands on my butt. I blush and lean into him further. He licks my bottom lip but I refuse him entry. He squeezes my butt and I gasp. Smirking, he invades my mouth with his tongue. He explores every inch of my mouth and I pull away gasping for air.

My face is on fire. "Are you seduced?" I look at him.

"Very." He smirks as he gives my butt another squeeze.

I hit his chest again. He groans. "Abuse!" He screams out loud.

I roll my eyes,

Stupid Devil.

--------------------------------------------------