Status: Workin' on it.

Somewhere In Neverland

Tour Guide

I was nervous.

First day at a new school.
First day of being stared and being whispered about because I'm the "new girl."

At least I already had two people to show me around.
I walked into the doors of Dulaney and went to the main office to get my schedule. They told me where my first class was, but their directions weren't much help, so they gave me a map of the school.

I was looking down at it while trying to navigate my way around when all of a sudden, I slammed into someone.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" someone said.
"Sorry," I mumbled. When I looked up, I saw the adorable Alex smiling at me.

"I was totally kidding, you're fine. It's okay." He said.
"ALEX! I thought I hit someone important." I laughed.

He laughed and we made small talk before he asked to see my schedule. Luckily, we had 6/8 classes together, so I wouldn't be too alone through the day.

"We also have first period with Jack, and our friends Rian, Zack, Danny, and Cassadee. It's English."

"Okay, sounds good." I said, "Let's go."

We walked together to the English room and Alex walked in first.
"Mr. Gaskarth, you're late. Again." A woman said, annoyed.
"Sorry, Mrs. Johnson, but I was helping our new girl over there out. She's in this class."

"Oh, yes. Amber Mask. Welcome! Sit anywhere you'd like."
"Thanks," I said.

"There's an empty seat in front of me. Jack sits beside me." Alex said.
I sat in the seat in Alex and waited.

"YO. BITCHES. Listen up. This is Amber, and shes new. She's cool and has nice pink hair. Be nice or I'll pee on everything you love." Alex said.

I started laughing.

One by one, everyone introduced themselves. Though, when Zack had to introduce himself 3 times because he talked so low that I couldn't hear a word he said.

After class, Cassadee walked right up to me and said, "FINALLY. Another girl in the group! I just know we're gonna be best friends. I mean, Statbucks with Rian is great and all, but I NEED girlfriends."

"Haha, that's totally understandable. I thought I was gonna have to hang out with Jack and Alex all the time!"

"I'd feel bad for you if you did." She said laughing.

The rest of my day was about the same as first period.
Fourth and sixth were a blur because Alex wasn't there to be my tour guide and introduction boy.

Everyone was nice, for the most part.
After lunch, I was putting some things into my locker when a girl came up to me. "I see that Alex Gaskarth is the one showing you off to everyone. Haha. Better watch your back, new girl. He's mine."

"Um. Alex lives next door to me...we're friends. I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

She just snickered and walked away.

I told Alex about it later, and he seemed pissed off.
"That's my ex-girlfriend Jen. She's a bitch. Just ignore her."
"I already plan on it." I said.

Before the bell for last period rang to go home, I got everyone's phone numbers and they all got mine.

After I walked into my house, I got a text message.

From: Alex
*hope you had a good first day. :) I was lucky to be your tour guide!*

All I could do was smile at my phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyy guys!
So I have 3 subscribers. You guys rock so hard. :)
For the silent readers, guys. I need feedback! Leave a comment or two. That'd be great.
It'll start getting more interesting soon, I swear!
You're all awesome.

-Haley. :)