Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Celebration pt. 3

Jessica’s POV:
“Hey, I’m really proud of you, you know that right?”
“Yeah, I know mum, thank you” I leant over and gave her a hug.
She hugged me back really tight.
“Right, I’m on drink duty, I suppose I better get some food for the boys as well or else they’ll start getting grumpy,” I put the drinks on a tray and grabbed some crisps “I’ll be sending the boys down in a minute, us girls must look our best for the party tonight!” I threw my head back round the door and smiled at her.
“Okay love, I’ll make sure they don’t sneak up stairs while you’re getting ready then” she winked at me and carried on reading the newspaper.
I walked back up the stairs with the tray and set it down on my chest of draws.
“Help your selves’ guys!”
I walked over to the bed with Danielle and Eleanor’s drinks and left the rest on the side for the boys to pick at.
“CRISPS!” Niall jumped up from his seat and ran over to the tray which sent the whole room into a fit of laughter. “What?” he looked around innocently “didn’t have much this morning so yeah…cut me a bit of slack guys!” and went to sit back down like nothing had happened.
We sat around talking for another 10 minutes before I announced that me Danielle and Eleanor had to get ready for the party.
“Come on guys, clear off downstairs! Mum’s making something for you to eat…” I shooed them out of the door, Niall and Liam were the first to make it downstairs into the kitchen when Danielle asked me “Is she actually making them anything?”
“No. I don’t think so, but she will now that they’re downstairs I suppose…” I replied with a cheeky grin on my face.
“So, what are you planning on wearing to the party then Jess?” Eleanor asked while she perched herself on the chair placed in front of my dressing table.
“Erm… I don’t know… come and have a look in here with me?” I said gesturing to the door that leads into my walk-in-wardrobe.

Eleanor’s POV:
“WOAH! Jess you have some really nice clothes in here! I’m jealous!” Danielle exclaimed, picking a dress off of a rail.
“Thanks, I hardly wear any of it though; I’m having a massive clear out soon. Going to have to make some room for new stuff. Me and Olivia are going on a shopping spree next Saturday. Hey! You two should so come along!” She stood and looked at us smiling with a dress in her arms.
“Wouldn’t Olivia mind?” I asked her; unsure about the offer she’s just made.
“Oh no, she should be here any minute, you’ll get to know her a bit and then I’ll bring up the conversation and drop subtle hints until she clicks in and asks you herself, shouldn’t take that long. When she’s in a good mood she’s quite clever.”
Jess stuck her arm behind the rail, grabbed a long piece of string that led up to the ceiling and pulled it. A bunch of fairy lights came on from around the top of the walls giving everywhere a sparkling touch of light, which made everything look beautiful.
“JESS!” We heard her mum shout from downstairs. “COME TO THE TOP OF THE STAIRS PLEASE!”
“I’ll be with you in just a second ladies…” she told me and Danielle as she skipped out of the door and through onto the landing.

Jessica’s POV:
“Yeah?”
“The boys are going home to get ready…” She looked down the hall into the kitchen at the boys gathering their stuff and starting to come out into the hall, “And Olivia rang, she said she’s just about to leave hers so she’ll be here in 10 minutes.”
“Okay, thanks mum.” I turned around and started walking back to the bedroom. Then I stopped and turned back around and ran down the stairs and out of the back door. I had realised that Olivia would be around the back because it’s taking her ‘10 minutes’ to get here, when she only live about 1 minute walk down the road.
“HEY JESS!” I stopped and turned around to see Niall walking down the path “Am I not going to get a hug goodbye?” He asked when he reached me and came to a halt.
“Awwr, I’m sorry.” I leant in a gave him a hug “Anything else?” I asked cheekily, but he knew I was only joking.
“No, actually yeah, how come you came running out here?”
“Well I figured that Olivia lives about a minute down the road, and when she says she’s going to take 10 minutes to get here she’s gone round the back way and is stood outside my back gate”.
“Oh, I see, but why does she come around the back when she could just come around the front?” He asked sounding confused. Bless him.
“Because Niall, her ex-boyfriend lives a few doors down from me and usually plays football in his front garden so she tries to avoid him, otherwise, if he sees her, he will walk over to her and come on to her. Really badly” I said, starting to sound disapproving towards the end. “Come down with me and see her if you like?”
“No it’s alright,” he said, putting his hands back into his trouser pockets. “I’ve gotta get back to the boys or they’ll get annoyed with me. Louis is driving and he gets really impatient if you keep him waiting.”
“Well, then I’ll guess I’ll see you back here later?”
“Nope, your mum gave us the address of the place it’s at, so we’re going to meet you there.”
“Oh, okay. Well I’ll see you there then.” I looked up at him and smiled.
“Sure will!” He turned around and started walking back towards the house; I looked down at the ground before turning back around and jogging towards the back gate.

Olivia’s POV:
“God Jess, take your time why don’t you…” I joked with her.
“Oh haha little miss comedienne, I was talking to Niall actually. Him and the boys have just left to go back to the flat and get ready for the party. They’re going to meet us there later.”
I seriously couldn’t control my fangirling any longer. “OH MY GOD JESS YOU HAD ONE...” Jess clamped her hand over my mouth to try and muffle the sounds of my screaming and shouting.
“Not so loud Liv! People will hear you and get the paps; I don’t want weirdoes with cameras sneaking into my back garden! And I’m sure the boys don’t want that either, or my mum. We’ll lose all of our privacy!” She hissed at me with her hand still clamped firmly on my mouth. “Come on let’s get inside, Danielle and Eleanor are in my wardrobe looking at my clothes.” She looked over at me with a warning look “Don’t make a scene, I told them that they might be able to come shopping with us on Saturday, if it’s okay with you of course.”
“Yeah, yeah. That’s fine, the more the merrier” I replied with a huge grin on my face.

We walked into Jess’s room, and went into her wardrobe.
“Guys, this is Olivia” Jess smiled while she introduced me to Danielle and Eleanor.
“Hey, it’s great to finally meet you, we thought we might have to wait longer but here you are.” Danielle said smiling at me
“Yeah, nice to meet you.” Eleanor smiled. “We’ve heard a lot of things about you, good things though don’t worry” she laughed a little bit.
They really were very pretty. They’re prettier in person than they are on some of the photos that are on the internet.
“So…Erm, what are you two planning on wearing to the party tonight?” I asked them.
“Erm… well actually we hadn’t thought of that,” they said exchanging glances with each other
Then Jess piped up, “I was going to let Olivia borrow some of my stuff, and you two look about the same size as me, you can borrow some of my clothes if you like?”
“Yeah that’d be great, if you don’t mind that is?” Danielle asked.
“Oh no, it’s not a problem at all!” Jess smiled.