Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Congrats

Liam’s POV:
It’s been a couple of weeks since we all saw Jess. We left her house the afternoon after the party. We were going to go to where they are going to hold the X-factor shows, Jess is performing today to get through to the judges houses, hopefully. Fingers crossed.
Niall’s missed her, we haven’t been able to go and visit her because we were doing a short tour around the UK for 2 ½ weeks.

Niall’s POV:
*6 hours later*
Jess has already performed, and the judges have gone off to make the decision of who is going and who’s staying. I feel nervous for her; I know what it’s like to be in that position, it’s really scary.

*2 hours later*
The girl’s entire category got called up onto stage, which is the group Jess was in.
Jess was stood on the end of the stage furthest away from me, which means she was more than likely going to be told last.
There were three of them left, including Jess, the others had been told.
They stood in the middle of the stage, Jess in between the other two, holding hands.

Simon’s POV:
I looked up at the three girls stood on stage; they were looking down at their feet.
“Rebecca,” I said and the first girl looked up. “I think you have potential, I really do, but I don’t think that you are ready for the rest of the competition. I’m sorry, but we’re sending you home.”
She took it well and nodded, before letting go of the girl to her lefts hand and walked off stage into the wings.
“Tessa,” Louis piped up. “I think that you have a wonderful voice, but I also think that you have a lot of work to do, I’m not quite sure that you are ready for this sort of commitment, I’m sorry. But we have decided to send you home today.” Tessa walked off which left Jessica on the stage by herself.

Jessica’s POV:
The judges had told the last two girls that they were sending them home, which left me on the stage by myself.
“Jessica, you have a really mature voice for your age, as Simon said at your first audition. The other girls that have got through also have wonderful voices but they have quite a bit of improvement to do. You however, don’t have as much. The girls that have been sent home, we didn’t that that they were mature enough for this competition, and have previously shown lack of commitment. We’ve been debating on this decision for a while now, but…” Cheryl switched her gaze over to Simon, then over to Louis and Samantha before returning her vision to me. “We have come to a unanimous decision that we would love for you to come to the judge’s houses with us.” She looked at me and smiled brightly.
A huge smile spread across my face as I said my thank yous’, and walked off stage into the wings where Niall and the boys were standing.
“WELL DONE JESS!” They all screamed at me before suffocating me in hugs once more.