Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

New friends

Jessica’s POV:
There was a knock at the front door and my mum went to open it.
“Hello Michaela, I’m here to pick up Jessica?”
“Oh of course, she’s up stairs, she’s about to bring her bags down, come in” I heard footsteps enter the hall and stand at the bottom of the steps.
“Thank you”
“JESSICA! COME AND BRING YOUR BAGS DOWN PLEASE” My mum shouted up the stairs.
“OKAY, COMING”. I replied. I was nervous, really nervous. I didn’t know where I was going and I didn’t know whether or not I was going to be there very long. I picked up my bags and dragged them downstairs to see the man that was supposed to be taking me to the house.
“Are you ready?” He asked me
“Yeah, I’m ready” I looked over at my mum who gave me a hug and a kiss before letting us out and shutting the door behind us.
“Are you nervous?” He asked me as we put my bags into the boot of the car.
“A little, I don’t know where it is or how long I’m going to be there so yeah, it’s worrying me a bit”. I looked over at him before getting in the car and putting on my seat belt.
“Well you needn’t be, it’s a lovely place, and if you think about it, if you go all the way, the longest you will be there is about 4 weeks. It sounds longer than it is. It flies by, honestly”. He looked over at me and smiled before turning on the engine and starting off down the road.
“How far away is it?” I asked him nervously, thinking it might be relatively close.
“About 2 hours, we go through the middle of London and down north into Sussex”.
“Oh right…”
“Don’t worry, you are allowed to have family visit every now and again”
“How often is now and again?”
“Well they’ve been given the address so they can pop over anytime, as long as they have cleared it with security first”.
“Well that’s not too bad then”
“No it’s not that bad really”.
I settled down in my seat and got out my phone to text Niall:
“Hey, I’m on my way to the contestant house now, I’ll let you know when I get there yeah? Love Jess x x x”

I wasn’t expecting a reply so I put my phone back into my pocket and watched the scenery as we drove past.

*2 hours later*
We arrived at the house a little over 2 hours later; I was going to be sharing a room with 1 of the other girls. I took my bags upstairs and picked my bed. It felt strange being here, without any of the boys or even my mum around. I dug into my biggest bag and found the jumper Niall gave me to keep warm when we met up again for the first time. I forgot to give it back to him so I decided to bring it with me. I put it on over my t-shirt and jeans and headed down stairs into the common room with the others, it still smelt like him.
“Hey Jess!” Alex shouted over to me and gestured for me to come and sit next to them on the sofa. “Hey, doesn’t Niall Horan have one of those Jumpers? Let me have a look at it”
I stood up so she could take a look, “Well he did, but not anymore” I sat back down on the sofa in between Alex and Jake.
“Hold on, what do you mean not anymore? Did you nick it?” She stared at me.
“No, don’t be daft! He gave…it to…me” I drifted off towards the end, realising I might have said too much. If she can help it, she won’t let anything get past her.
“What do you mean he gave it to you?”
“It doesn’t matter, pretend you never heard me say it” I looked at her pleadingly.
“No, you missy, are coming to our room and telling me exactly what you mean!” She dragged me off of the sofa and up the stairs into our room.
“Alex! It doesn’t matter” I moaned as she pulled me.
“No, it does. Sit there and tell me everything” She jumped onto my bed and sat with her legs crossed looking at me excitedly.
As I was about to make up an excuse my phone started ringing, it was Niall. I think he must have been psychic to know when to ring me.
“Sorry, I’ve got to take this one” I stood up and walked out of the room, down stairs and into the garden before answering it.
“Hey, how’s the house?” He asked me straight away.
“It’s really nice actually, but I have a bit of a problem…”
“Oh yeah, what’s that? Is everything okay?” He started to sound worried.
“Yeah everything’s fine, well no not really. I found your jumper in my bag, the one you gave me to keep warm when we met up before, and Alex saw it and goes “Doesn’t Niall Horan have a jumper like that?” and I said, yeah but not anymore. Before realising that I might have said too much, so she asked if I robbed it and I told her no, he gave it to me. And now she won’t shut up about what I said and wants me to explain what I meant”.
“Oh, well just tell her then” he said nonchalantly down the phone to me.
“You what?” I think I sounded too shocked and took him by surprise.
“Just tell her that we’re together, only if you want to though” He warned me
“Well, what if she doesn’t believe me?” I wined.
“Ring me, and I’ll tell her” he suggested.
“Really? Are you sure?”
“I wouldn’t be telling you if I wasn’t sure now, would I? Anyway, I’ve got to go the boys are moaning at me, we have to record the chorus. Bye babe, love you”
“Love you”
That was the first time he told me he loved me over the phone, well apart from texts of course.
I walked back in through the living room and grabbed Alex’s arm, who was sitting back on the sofa.
“Come on Alex, I’ve got some explaining to do” I walked off up the stairs and into our room.
“Ooh, yay!” she squealed and ran after me.
We sat back down on my bed and I explained everything to her, and she didn’t believe me, I knew she wouldn’t.
So I rang Niall, and he told her it was true. After he said that she sat there with her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ shape.