Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Semi Finals

Saturday – Day of the semi-finals
Jessica’s POV:
I was a bag of nerves; the stage crew were finishing off my set for my performance. I was stood at centre stage waiting for Cheryl to introduce me and for the lights to brighten so I could get my performance over and done with.
I had received a text earlier from Niall, telling me he’s sorry that he can’t be there, and that him and the boys are going to be watching it at their hotel. Well, at least he was going to see it.
“…and here’s Cheryl with the last of her girls…”
“She’s the last one of my girls performing tonight and I’m sure it’ll blow you away, here’s Jessica”
I heard the crowd scream and cheer before the lights on the stage brighten and shine on me; I started singing and didn’t stop until the music ended, and I think I did well.
“Thank you Jessica, how does it feel to be in the semi-finals?” Dermot came up to me with his microphone.
“Scary actually, but I’m enjoying every moment of it” I smiled at him.
“That’s good, and we have reason to believe that your boyfriend,” I nodded in reply “Couldn’t make it here tonight, is that right?”
“Yeah, it is…”
“Why’s that?”
I looked down at the ground then back up to him, “He’s off on tour”.
“Oh right, well I hope he’s watching you now because that was a cracking performance!”
“Thanks” I nodded and then made my way off stage.

Alex’s POV:
“OH MY GOD JESS! YOU NAILED IT BABY!” I screamed at her as she returned to the room we were all sitting in.
“Thanks” I smiled at her, “You think so?”
“YES! Of course I do! You’re bound to go through to the final!” I ran over and hugged her
“Thanks, but I’m pretty sure you will you did great!”
“Oh well, whatever happens and whoever goes through, if either of us do, we’ll still be friends”
“Promise? No hard feelings towards anyone though!” She joked
“Of course not, what kind of beast do you take me for?”
“A hairy one” she laughed and dodged out of my way so I couldn’t hit her. “No, I’m only joking, you know I love you really” and we all burst into fits of laughter.

Later on in the evening the bottom two acts were announced, they were Jake and Madge.

Jessica’s POV:
When I heard that Jake and Madge were in the bottom two I was completely shocked, they had performed amazingly! When they were stood on stage they stood there hand in hand, looking down at the floor.
“…and the act going home tonight is…” Dermot paused before continuing. “…Jake!”
I couldn’t believe it, me and Jake had gotten so close in the past few weeks. Before I knew it my hand was over my mouth and a tear was sliding down my cheek. Alex put her arm round me and told me that they both should have gone through, and that neither of them should have been in the bottom two.
When Jake came round the back I ran over to him and gave him a hug. I couldn’t believe he was actually going; I was losing the only thing I had that was close to a dad, I knew that I might see him again one day, but nothings ever certain.
“Hey missus it’s okay, I’ll see you again someday!” He hugged me back.
“I know, it’s just that neither of you should have been in the bottom two.”
“I know, missy. It’s alright though, I’ve had my fun. Now I’m off to make my millions and have the time of my life!” He smiled down at me before going back to the house to get his belongings.