Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Keeping Secrets

Olivia’s POV:
“Well, what took you so long?” I gave her my best questioning look and raised my eyebrow at her.
“Oh...Erm... I didn’t notice I took so long?” She plugged in her seatbelt and started the engine.
“Well you took the best part of 20 minutes…”
“Oh, one of the security guards found it and took it in for lost property, so I had to go through the back door and go to the main reception for it.”
“Oh, fair enough. Did you have to sign for it and stuff like that?”
“Oh no, no. Just had to describe it and say what markings and stuff are on it so that they know it’s yours.”
“So any old guy could walk in, describe the same guitar and take it?”
“Well yeah I suppose so.”
“Well that doesn’t seem right does it? Anyway, back to the most important subject I MET ONE DIRECTION! And, the best part is Harry signed my boobs!” I pulled down my top to show off the signed part of my cleavage.
Jess put her hand in front of her face. “God Liv, put your boobs away, I aint a lesbian!” I didn’t know whether she was joking or not but it still sent us into a fit of giggles. “Anyway, let’s hurry up and get home, I’m in need of a cuppa.” She looked over at me and smiled.
“Yeah, come one chauffeur, take me home!” I put my chair back and stretched my legs out on the dashboard with my arms behind my head. “One must get home before ones mother has a mental breakdown. Again” This sent us into another fit of giggles so it took us about 5 minutes to calm down before we set off on our hour long journey home.