Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

The Phone Call

Niall’s POV:
We got back to the hotel around 8 and I raided the fridge, there’s nothing more important that a big munch after a long day.
I sat down on the sofa with the rest of the boys watching endless episodes of Friends; it’s our favourite way to wind down after we’ve spent the day travelling around London.
Louis and Harry were already fast asleep on each other’s shoulders, Liam was in his room on the phone to Danielle and Zayn was fast asleep with his head resting on my legs.
I wanted to get up and go to my room to sleep because it was getting late, but I knew that if I moved Zayn would wake up and be as grumpy as hell the next day, he doesn’t like being disturbed, so I just settled down where I was and fell asleep.

*The next day*
“Come on Niall, up, up, up! Breakfast is done!” Louis was shouting from the doorway between the kitchen, I sat up and looked around the room, everyone else was awake and already sat in the kitchen by the sounds of it. “Come on sleeping beauty I made us macho men a fry up!”
“Yum!” I said and stood up
“Haha, I thought that would make you get up after all “he winked at me and ushered me into the kitchen.
“Morning sleepy head!” “Ay’up Mate” “Alright dude?” came from the boys as they wolfed down their breakfast, I ate mine just as quickly as they did, Louis sure can cook a mean fry up!

After breakfast I helped Lou wash up and he started some small talk, I hadn’t really given any answer part from ‘yeah’ ‘ok’ and ‘sure mate’ until he said “ SO who’s that girl you were talking to yesterday then mate?”
“Oh Erm, she’s just a friend…” I tried not to make eye contact with him; if I did he’d start the Spanish Inquisition again.
“Hmm, you seemed pretty friendly with her from where I was standing; Harry said he found you sat on the benches outside talking to her. He said something about her being a singer? And something that you said to him about her made him think that you liked her.” By now he’d stopped washing the dishes and was looking right at me.
“Oh yeah? And what would that be?” I gave him a quick glance to show that I was actually paying some attention to what he was saying.
“He said that he told you he thought she was fit, and then you said no, he asked you why and he said that you called her beautiful. Now that too me, sounds like you like her. I’m not going to pry you for any details but… Okay I am. Do you?”
“Do I what?” I stopped drying the dishes and looked at him
“Do you like her?”
“Well, it’s too early to tell because we’ve only just met…” Louis cut me off; again, he’s really impatient when it comes to relationships.
“Are you going to see her again?” I could see that he was getting excited now, and I wasn’t about to deny him the details was I? Especially as he’s one of the most supportive boys of the lot.
“ Well, I asked her if we could meet up again sometime soon, maybe on one of our days off, and she said she would love too. It took me by surprise really and…”
“Ooh, when?!”
“I don’t…I don’t know…”
“Do you have her number?”
“Yeah course I do, otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to get her guitar back.”
“Well ring her then.”
“Now?”
“No, midnight. Of course now you nugget!”
“Oh Erm. Okay?”

Jessica’s POV:
I was sat at home strumming a few random notes on my guitar when my phone rang, I put my guitar down and looked at the Caller ID on my phone, and it was Niall!

“Hey Erm, Jess?” he sounded really nervous, and I could hear someone muttering to him in the background.
“Yeah, Hey Niall…” I heard more muttering in the background “Erm, is everything okay?”
“Yeah everything’s fine *Bugger off Louis!* * Sorry man! God women these days * Erm, I was wondering if you were busy today?”
“No, I’m not busy today.”
“*Tell her I said hey!* … Harry said hey!”
“Hey harry!”
“*She said hey!* *YAY!* anyway, I was wondering if you fancied meeting up today?”
“I’d love to…” I wondered if he could tell I was smiling, because I sure could tell he was.
“Okay, Erm, where should I meet you?”
“By the bench? It seems like our spot now...” I let out a small laugh and I heard him laugh at the other end.
“Sure, and I think It is, we’ll spray paint the wall to let people know who’s spot it is.”
“No, I think that’s a bad idea Niall, only because I’d rather not go into prison for vandalism.”
“Ah, true” He started laughing, which was contagious so I started laughing too. “Well, I’ll meet you there at 12?”
I looked at my watch and saw it was only 8, “Yeah, that’s fine, I’ll see you there then?”
“Sure will”
“Bye...”
“Bye” *beeeeeeeeeeeep*

As soon as I’d got off of the phone to Niall I went to run upstairs to my room only to find my mum blocking the way.
“Why are you rushing upstairs all of a sudden?”
“I’m getting ready to go out?”
“Where to exactly?”
“Oh, just down the road, I’m meeting a friend…”
“Okay, what are you planning on wearing?”
“I...I have no idea…”
“Would you like me to help you put an outfit together?”
“Please”
“Come on then”

Niall’s POV:
“Do you guys have to shout down the phone to her? She probably thinks you’re all retards!” I exclaimed as I walked out of the kitchen.
“Yes Niall, yes we do. Anyway, when and where are meeting this girl?” Zayn replied with a joking tone to his voice.
“That place we were at doing the signing yesterday, and around 12ish...”
“What are you going to wear, and don’t say that you have sauce stains on your shirt and trousers from breakfast!” He raised his eye brows at me.
“I don’t know, I’ll find something…”
Zayn stood up and walked towards me “You mean I’ll find something, you have a lot to learn my friends… walk with me and I shall guide you through the steps of looking gorgeous for the ladies…” He placed his hand on my shoulder and guided me towards the door to my bedroom, I turned round to face the boys and mouthed ‘Help me!’ but only to be returned with ‘no’ and stifled giggles.

*10:45pm*

Jessica’s POV:
After 2 hours of umming and arring I had finally found an outfit, with my mums help, that I felt comfortable in.
“Honey, you look gorgeous, I bet that boy will be blown away…” she said fluffing my hair one last time.
“Mum?”
“Yes sweetie”
“How did you know I was meeting a boy?”
“Well, if you were going with your friends you would have just thrown on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper.”
“Oh…I guess you’re right…”
“Would you like me to drop you off? Not right where you are supposed to meet, down the road of course, so I don’t embarrass you.” She smiled at me through the mirror.
“Yes please.”
“Okay, come on then, let’s get you out of here” She patted my shoulder gently and gestured towards the door.