Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Childish

*12pm*
“Will this do?” Mum said as she pulled to a stop down the road from where I and Niall were supposed to meet.
“Yeah, this’ll be fine, thank you” I leant across and kissed her on the cheek.
“Text me if you need picking up afterwards, okay? Unless he’s going to give you a lift? Or are you going to walk back?”
“Erm, he might give me a lift, but if he doesn’t I’ll let you know, okay?”
“Okay love, have a nice time.” She leant across and kissed me back on the cheek.
I stepped out of the car and shut the door, and then I stepped onto the pavement and smoothed down my top. It was still quite warm outside so I’d decided on my denim high waist shorts and red converse, with a red and white stripe ‘DREAM’ T-shirt tucked in. I had my hair in a fish tail plait over my left shoulder.

Niall's POV:
I had to hide round the side of the building by the benches so I didn’t get spotted by the paparazzi. I saw Jess walking around the corner and she looked beautiful, even more beautiful than when I had met her yesterday.
I stood up and walked over to her and gave her a hug.
“Hey, you look gorgeous!”
She blushed a little, “Thank you; you don’t look too bad yourself.”
“Why thank you, I do try to look my best” I said in some strange posh accent.
“What kind of accent was that?!” She started laughing again. “Oh my god I sound like a retard when I laugh.”
“No you don’t, you’ve got a cute laugh.”
“Well, if you say so...” She looked down and smiled.
“Right then, where to milady?” I held out my arm doing my best butler accent, she linked her arm into mine.
“Oh, I don’t know, where were you planning on whisking me away to Mr?”
“Well I thought we could start with a moon lit dinner followed by a quiet stroll down the promenade, then to top it off, an ice cream cone by the sea.”
That sent her into a fit of giggles, which made me laugh too.
“If you insist sir” She said trying to sound royal, I’m telling you; she could pass as a royal if she spoke like that all of the time.

Jessica’s POV:
Even though he had to hide behind his sunglasses, and we had to stick to the back streets he looked hot.
I’m telling you. Hot.
We’d walked around for a bit before finding a secluded café in the outskirts of town; we went in and sat there talking for a little while.
“So I’m pretty sure you now know everything about me possible, if not more because of the pap’s. So let’s talk about you for a little while shall we?” he said with a wink.
“Don’t get any ideas I’m nothing interesting…”
“Oh I’m sure you have some interesting stories to tell me.” Niall raised one of his eyebrows at me.
“Oi! Nothing like that!” I swatted his arm and he laughed at me.
“I wasn’t thinking anything like that, I’m not that dirty minded.”
“Oh that dirty minded ‘ay?” I leaned back in my seat and laughed.
“ Come on behave, you’re showing us up in front of all these sophisticated people!” he said waving his arms in every direction, eventually pointing towards some old fat guy with sweat patches on his back, under arms and chest.
“Oh yes, very sophisticated.”
“Come on then, tell us more about you…”
“Well, my names Jess, as you know, I’m 18, but 19 in exactly 2 months!”
“Oooh, get you, you’re turning grey already.” He pushed a bit of hair out of face and tucked it behind my ear.
“Oi you cheeky git!”
“ You’ve upset me now” he pulled a sad face, well at least I think it was, which only sent me into another fit of giggles.
“Awwr I’m sorry,” I said and put my hand on top of his.
Niall looked down at our hands and put his other one on top then looked up at me with a cheeky look on his face.
“You are so childish” I said as I put my other hand on top of his. We ended up playing slaps until we collapsed into more laughter.
“Who’s being childish now hey?” He said raising one eyebrow at me. “Come on, let’s go.” He put some money on the table and stood up.
“Where are we going?” I asked him as I stood up.