Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

First Kiss

Niall’s POV:
She followed me out of the cafe; I stood outside for a second, put on my shades and looked around for a few seconds before grabbing her hand and running down the road.
“NIALL!” she shouted in between laughs. “ WAIT! LET ME CATCH MY BREATH!”
“ Fine then...” I looked at her and laughed, “ I need to catch mine as well..”
“ Don’t…run…like...that…again please…” She said in between gasps for breath.
“ Okay…just for you…” I put my arm around her waist and helped her stand up, “come on…if someone walked down the alley they’d get the wrong impression of why you’re bent over.”
“I thought you said you weren’t dirty minded” she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
“I said I wasn’t that dirty minded, not that I’m not dirty minded at all”
“Oh I see...” she laughed a little then stood up completely and carried on walking with me.
“Anyway, it’s getting late we should get you back home, and I best get back to the hotel or else the boys will get the wrong impression.”
“Ewwwww, Niall…” she said covering her face in her hands trying not to laugh.

Jessica’s POV:
“Oh come on, they’re boys, I’m a boy, I’m out with a girl, they’ll start assuming things, they’re dirty minded! And when they’re together it’s even worse”
I looked out from behind my hands to see him standing quite close to me.
“I best ring my mum and let her know that I need picking me up…”
“Where’s your car?”
“In the garage, it’s having its MOT done.”
“Oh right, okay. Ring away...” he winked at me and I walked off a few steps and rang my mum.

*5 minutes later*
“So, how long until she gets here then?”
“Well we live about an hour away so, yeah, about an hour or so.”
“Oh okay, are you not cold? It’s getting a bit chilly and you’ve only got a t-shirt and shorts on.”
“I’m not too bad.”
“Here, take my hoody, It’ll keep you warm.” He took off his hoody and held it up so I could put it on.
“Thanks, but aren’t you going to get cold now?”
“No, I’m a big macho man, my muscles keep me warm!” He flexed his arms to prove it. “See” he smiled at me and put his hands round my waist.
“Sure you are, I bet the boys have got more muscles on their own than you.” And giggled.
“Oi!” he said jabbing me in my ribs, “that’s not very nice*wink*”
We both stood there and smiled for a few seconds staring into each other’s eyes before I looked down at the ground.
Niall put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up. “You have beautiful eyes, did you know that?”
I smiled at him, “No, but I do now.”
He leant in closer to my face so I could feel his warm breath on my nose, his eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips and back a couple of times before he leant in and pressed his lips gently against mine.
We pulled apart after a couple of seconds and I stared him in the eyes and leaned in towards his face for a second kiss, sliding my arms up around his neck whilst his hands slid up my back under his jumper.
I felt his tongue press against my lips which I immediately allowed in, letting my tongue dance with his, so to speak.
After a couple of minutes I could feel a bright light shining towards us which I guessed was my mum coming to pick me up, Niall pulled away first, obviously seeing the light too.
“I guess that’s your mum?” he said as I glanced over to the car parked down the road.
“Yeah, I guess so.” I looked down, then back up at Niall.
“Text me when you get back so I know you’re safe?” He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.
“Of course” I smiled at him as he leaned in for a goodbye kiss, “You better text me when you get back as well so that I know that you’re safe!” I warned him with a mock serious face.
“Okay then little miss serious, I’ll see you soon.” He kissed me on my cheek and turned around and walked in the other direction.
“Bye…”
I ran down to the car oblivious that I still had his jumper on and sat inside.
“So, how was it?” My mum asked when I’d put on my seat belt.
“It was…alright actually…” I smiled out of the window.
“It must have been more than alright if you got a kiss…” She looked at me briefly and laughed.
“Fine then, it was A M A Z I N G!” I beamed across the front of the car to mum.
“Well I’m glad you had fun, he must be a nice lad to wait with you for me to come and pick you up, the others usually left you there for me to find…” She didn’t sound very approving towards the end but I could tell she was already starting to like him.
“Yeah, he is nice, he’s more than nice though, He’s just…well…you know”
“He’s left you speechless, that is a first.” She joked with me. “So what’s this boys’ name then? And how come he was wearing shades in the dark?”
“His name is Niall, and he has to keep his shades on because he’s in disguise…well sort of…”
“Niall…in disguise, so he is hiding from something?”
“Well more someone, lots of someone’s actually, more like the paparazzi…” I started to fade out in case I’ve said too much and she clicks in, but I knew it was too late.
“Niall…Paparazzi…OH MY GOD! Niall Horan is it? Just a lucky guess?”
“Well yes, it is, and I’d like you to meet him at some point, but when we’ve gotten a bit more… you know…”
“Official? Yeah I know, it’s okay honey, I won’t say anything to the girls don’t worry, and I won’t mention anything about him in front of your friends either, or else I’ll have a bunch of girls passed out in our front room, which we don’t want again”
“Thanks mum,”
“What for love?”
“Being so understanding…”
“It’s no problem darling; I just don’t want a repeat of what happened with David…”
“David was different…completely different”
“Yeah, like psycho different.”