Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Quality Time

Jessica’s POV:
I woke up in the morning with a text and a post-it note stuck to the screen of my phone, I read the post-it first, it was off of my mum:
Morning Sweet heart, I came in to wake you up this morning but you looked peaceful and I guessed that you would have wanted to stay asleep, Your phone was ringing and it was Niall so I answered it but I told him that you were asleep so you might have to ring back in a couple of hours so expect a call soon. Anyway, I’ve had to go to work, even though they said I could have the day off, I don’t know what time I’m finishing so if you do go out anywhere ( with anyone *hint, hint*) then just leave me a note on the kitchen counter and let me know if you need picking up at all.
Love you, keep safe,
Love mum x
Awwr, I love getting notes off my mum, I always have. Anyway, then I checked my text and it was off of Niall:
“Hey, give me a text when you wake up? Wanted to know if you fancy coming over to meet the boys today? Love Niall x x x”
I text him back once I’d woken up properly, got myself some breakfast and a cup of tea:
“Hey I’m awake, just. Anyway, I’d love to :)
Love Jess x x x”
I got out of bed again and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and sort myself out.
I came back out about 10 minutes later feeling a little better because I’d brushed my hair and had minty fresh breath. I checked my phone and I had 1 new text off of Niall:
“Yay! ;) And okay, give me your address and I’ll pick you up from your house in about 2 hours? Love Niall x x x”
I replied with:
“ Don’t sound too excited ;) And my address is 36 corona Drive, Hilly fields. See you then :) Love Jess x x x”

Time to get busy with getting myself ready…

Niall’s POV:
“ Niall?!” I heard Louis shout me from his room
“Yeah mate?”
“Is Jess coming over then?”
“ Yeah she is.”
“Well we need to get tidying then don’t we. Get a saucepan and bang it as loud as you can to wake the others up…or go and jump on their beds, whichever” He smiled cheekily at me and we both made the decision at the same time. “ JUMP!”
We ran around the flat, into the bedrooms and waking them up, getting the place cleaner as we went along.
Then I realised the time.
“Holy shit Lou…”
“What? Are you surprised that this place is clean? ‘Cos I’m pretty damn surprised…”
“ No, well yeah, but I need to go and pick Jess up…like right now…”
“ Go on the buddy, RUN RUN RUN! Well actually DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!” He said pushing me out of the front door.
“I’ll see you in a bit then mate.”
“ Sure will bud.” Louis said as he shut the door behind me.
Jessica’s POV:
I was just finishing off my hair when there was a knock on the door
“ IT’S OPEN!” I shouted down the stairs so that he could hear me.
I heard the door open, I heard soft footsteps climbing the stairs before Niall’s face appeared round my door.
“ How did you know this was my room?” I smiled at him.
“ I think the loud music gave it away.” He smiled back and came round to me, he put his arms on my hips and leant in to kiss me, but I stopped him. “ Hey, what was that for?” he pulled a sad face.
“ I need to put the bobble in my hair first silly” I laughed at him and tied the bobble at the bottom of my plait. “ There, all sorted” I giggled and put my arms around his shoulders.
“ Am I allowed to kiss you now?” He smiled at me.
“ Of course” and he leant in to kiss me gently on the lips again, this time I let him.
We broke apart and I took his hand and dragged him back down stairs and into the kitchen.
“ Oh you haven’t cooked me lunch have you” and winked at me.
“ Sorry love but no, I have to leave a post-it on the side for my mum.”
“ Telling her what?”
“ That I’m going out, and whether she needs to pick me up, if not she can go to bed or watch telly or whatever.”
“ Well you can tell her I’ll drop you off after.” He looked up at me with his baby blue eyes.
“You will?” I asked him, just to make sure that he wasn’t joking.
“Of course, what sort of guy would I be if I picked you up but the left you stranded in the middle of London ‘ay?” He smiled and walked over to me, he wrapped his hands around my belly and kissed me on my neck.
“ The kind of guy that I’m used to” I sighed, then giggled “ Don’t! AHH! No, Niall that tickles!” I screamed as he started kissing round my neck.
“ Awwr is Jessica ticklish?” he said in a baby voice and started tickling me.
“Niall! Niall no!” I stood back up and pointed at him, but broke down into giggles when he pulled a sad face at me. “Oh come here you big wuss!” I said jokingly whilst wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in for another cheeky kiss.