Status: love*hate*heart*breaks

Project Iffafiss

Overthrown by the citizens

They say when you have a heart attack your chest hurts and sometimes your shoulders. Sometimes you don’t even know your having a heart attack until you pass out from lack of blood flow and oxygen.

I have never had a heart attack.
But I know for a fact that my heart stopped at that moment as a hand fell on my shoulder and woke me up from my state of utter distress.

I screamed.

“It’s just me.” my mother said as I turned around. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears and blood flowing to my fingertips faster than I could blink.

“Oh.” I said after a moment of realization.
“We need to talk.” She said and waved a letter above my head that had the Hogwarts symbol in red wax on the back. I nodded and fallowed her to the kitchen leaving the mess there to come back to, but my thoughts were elsewhere.
“Your father didn’t want to have a public funeral or even one with his family so they buried him today at noon. Some conspiracy his family had.” She said tailing off.

“What’s with the letter” I asked and looked at the thick parchment that laid on the table. “You letter to Hogwarts for this year. But I spoke to Dumbledore and your teachers and they all agreed that nothing was to be said about you father at school and that if you need to leave class for anything you’re permitted…” I knew there was something she was not telling me.
“And...” I said telling her to continue.

They have put you in a study group with some other students because of your poor grades the last year. You will meet every other day in the Library and there is also the issue about using you magic on other students so if we have any problems this year you will be sent straight home.” She said sternly and gave me the letter.

“What about everyone else?” I asked half irritated. “Don’t worry about them; Anthony is in your study group though. We are going to Digan ally tomorrow to get your school supplies.” She replied and left the room with just me, the letter and my thoughts.
As soon as she was out of sight I ran as fast as I could to the puddle of juice but when I got there it was all cleaned up. I quickly got another juice box and spilt it on the floor…but nothing was there. I started to wonder if it was all my imagination.

The letter said the same old things just a few different books, and of coarse I will have to go shopping for new cl0thes.
I ran outside and grabbed my broom. I haven’t ridden it ever since I got it a week ago. I kicked off and flew up, swirling around and flying sideways the same thing every other person dose, I went higher and higher. I got to the top of the house and landed on the roof. I sat down and watch the day slowly pass by.

Admiring the view of the trees, the fresh green sent of there leaves. The beauty of the things that grew in the garden, herbs and flowers, plants of all sorts. The buzzing bees, the butterfly’s and the crickets singing there little songs. I knew no one could bother me up here. No one would even know I was missing. Partly because no one cared where I was, as long as I kept out of trouble.

The sun began to set, flaming colors of orange and red lit up the sky.

I got down and went to my room; I went threw some more books. Some about muggles, others about spells and charms. Some about potions. More about the wizarding world. Circling the words I did not know. Hoping to find answers, I went to my father’s office. I looked threw his book cases for some sort of dictionary thing…but I found none. I sat down in his old red leather chair. I looked down at his desk and saw the most amazing thing I would ever have seen.

“The wizarding world dictionary,” its thick black print made it seem boring but I knew it wouldn’t be. I quickly snatched it up and returned to my room. I sat at my desk and just stared at it. Taking in the fact that there was such a thing as a dictionary for witches and wizards. Then I slowly opened it…there was nothing inside just blank pages. This sucks. All that happiness for nothing. I took my pen and wrote “this sucks” across the page. Then all of a sudden it disappeared.

And words appeared on the page. It said “the form of something bad and unpleasant.” YESSSSSSS!!!!! Then after a moment it disappeared again. I stared writing all the words in my books inside of it. Noting the definition by the word in my books. I didn’t finish with this task until about 5 am. Then, once again I was exhorted. My eyes sagged with dryness. I went to my bed and curled up underneath of the cozy covers and let myself fall asleep a happy person. I let the darkness consume me and wrap me in her shadowy embrace. Tomorrow is another day. Just one more day closer to school starting…if only time would move a little faster, I would be grateful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday to my crazy aunt Pam!