Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Death and Rebirth

My name is Pan, project T.515. I was bred for the Umbrella Corporation in a secret laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry. There was an incident. A virus escaped. Everybody died. Trouble was, they didn't stay dead. This was the start of an apocalypse that would sweep the entire world. I was in a suspended state until She Found me. Project Alice, through Alice, we've made great friends, just as Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield and Carlos Oliveira. We are the last hope for the world as Humanity faces Extinction. Umbrella thought they had everything under control. They where wrong.
  1. Pan
    Project T.515 has awaken in a dark gas station she cannot recall how or when she arrived there, Her memory is in fragments. The Infected chase her can she find help.
  2. The Convoy, Enter Alice
    Pan is reunited with Carlos Oliveira, however trouble seems to follow her around as the convoy gets attacked by Birds carrying the Virus infection. When all hope seems lose, a familiar face comes into play.
  3. Vegas Down
    Pan and Alice stay with the Convoy as it moves towards a new goal. Alaska. But things go very wrong as a run for Fuel leads them to a trap.
  4. The Fourth Chapter
    Carlos is bitten and gives Alice, Pan, and the Convoy a chance to reach the Helicopter and stop Dr. Isaacs, however it doesn't go so smoothly as Monsters lay in wait underground.