To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Everyone Loves Playing Twister

Nothing excited happened the day after my birthday. Michelle was still hanging around here, which sucked. MCR had to leave because they were starting up a tour soon and I exchanged my screen name with all of them so that we can keep in touch.

The rest of the day I just began to use my presents and Synyster and I spent hours on end playing various songs...some that I knew and some that he knew. We didn't say much, just enjoyed each other's company.

At around 7:30, I remembered that his birthday was tomorrow and I didn't have a present! I grabbed my messenger bag out of the closet and grabbed my keys, sun glasses, and wallet.

"Guys, I'm going shopping does someone want to come?"

I was thankful that Syn didn't come - he said he had to see something on TV. Val said that she would come for a much needed "girl's night out," however that meant that Michelle would be coming too. I said that we could all fit in my jeep. I was in the driver's seat and Val was shotgun while Michelle was in the back. Is it normal to go shopping with your new boyfriend's ex? I didn't think so.

I had some Finch playing in the background and through the slightly silent ride there, everyone was listening.

Val asked, "So, who's this?"

"Oh, it's Finch! I just got this CD a couple weeks ago and I love it."

Val nodded and then the silence resumed until we arrived at the mall.

"Where should we go first?" I questioned as we walked through the electric doors.

Val said, "Oh, are we here because you wanted to find a gift for Syn?"

"Yeah, I want to find a really good gift for him because I absolutely love his camera...we took a bunch of random pictures today."

She smiled and finally Michelle said something, "Well, do you even know what he likes? You've only been dating for a day."

I scoffed and said, "So, that doesn't mean that I can't find something for him!"

Val decided that she would walk between us because of the tension. Well, why did Michelle even come?! We walked past a jewelry store, and something in the window caught my eye. It was a necklace that was shaped like a heart; but, the heart split into two halves each with a ruby and a spot on the inside for a picture. Would he like that? I wasn't sure.

Val followed my stare and saw what I was looking at and whispered, "I think that would be perfect for you two."

She said it quiet enough so that Michelle couldn't hear and then she randomly said, "Hey, sis, why don't we go see if the Limited still has that outfit that you were looking for?"

Val dragged Michelle away from the jewelry store giving me time to buy it without her even knowing or complaining or trying to talk me out of it.

I casually walked into the jewelry store and up to the counter to a lady.

"Hi, what can I do for you today?" she asked.

"Um, I would like to buy one of those heart necklaces that break into two pieces."

"Is it for someone special?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I want to get him something special."

She smiled and went to the back of the store to retrieve the necklace. She wrapped it up in a box with a red bow on it and explained care for it and how to insert a picture on the inside.

"Alright, that will be $235.45."

I reached into my pocket and got Adam's credit card out...hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him! She did the transaction and put the box in a bag and handed it to me. I left the store and decided to head over to Hot Topic to see when Adam and I had to work again, since we had off for the holidays.

I walked in the store and was greeted by someone that I hadn't seen in a long time...Mark! I ran over to him and gave him a big hug saying, "Mark! It's been forever since I saw you; how have you been?!"

"Well, technically you haven't seen me around for like a week and I've been good. How about you, how have you been?"

I walked with him back over to the register and said, "Can't complain. I actually stopped by to see when Adam and I would have to work again."

He grabbed the clipboard with the work schedule on it out from under the counter and handed it to me.

"Sweet, I don't have to work until next week! Oh, and the same with Adam. Are you working next week?" He looked at it and pointed out that we would all be working together next Thursday!

"Alright, well I guess I'll see you then!"

He waved goodbye as I left and I waved back. I walked in the direction of The Limited and arrived just in time to see Michelle come out with five bags...go figure. I waved over at them and ran to where they were waiting.

"Well, it looks like you guys found what you were looking for," I said while looking at the massive amount of clothes in the bags.

Michelle gave me a snotty look and Val laughed nervously...there's that tension again!

The last stop on our trip, oddly enough, was Victoria's Secret. It was Val's idea; she said that I needed something special to wear that night...but I wasn't planning on having sex or anything so I figured the whole trip was pointless, but I went along with it.

She ran over to the shelves of underwear and started pulling out things that she thought I should get...I'll admit I liked a few things. I ended up getting 5 pairs and 2 bras...oh and some cute pjs too!

The mall was getting close to closing, so we decided to grab some smoothies and then head back home. We rode with the music loud and the windows down with the wind blowing in our hair and aside from the fact that she was in there, it was pretty fun. But, I just hope that he likes this gift and doesn't think its wimpy or whatever.

When we got back home, an interesting sight was before us: the boys of Avenged Sevenfold and the rest of my band were engaged in an intense game of Twister. As we walked into the room, the Rev, Johnny, and Zacky were left on the mat.

Johnny yelled, "Who the hell just touched my ass?!"

And then Zacky dramatically yelled, "It was me!"

That caught Johnny off guard causing him to fall and then the Rev laughed, causing himself to fall and Zacky won.

"Victory is mine!" he shouted as he ran around the room.

Once I hid Syn's present I came into the room and said, "And how much did you guys have to drink while we were gone?"

Matt laughed and said, "Enough for us to get the old Twister mat out! Are you guys going to play?"

We all decided to play...all of us as in Adam, Val, Matt, the Rev, Synyster, Johnny, Zacky, Michelle, and me. AJ, Michael and Jordan went home. We appointed Michelle as the spinner of the first round and let's just say that I was laughing at her on the inside of my head.

She spun and said, "Left foot green, right hand yellow!"

We all scrambled to find a spot and already we were tangled. A couple of minutes later, all that were left were Adam, the Rev, Zacky, Val, Syn, and me. Val was above the Rev, so she decided to get sneaky and tickle him. He tried to hold it in, but failed miserably and fell to the ground. A shocked and hurt look made its way onto his face.

He shouted, "You traitor! You promised that you would never tell anyone about the special tickle spot!"

Everyone laughed and Val smiled, "All's fair in love and war."

The Rev sat on the couch and said, "First, we don't love each other...that's Matt's job...and second we're not at war!"

"Uh, I'll agree with you on the first part, but hun, we are at war. We were opponents in the game and I took the upper hand!"

She had a point there, so he just gave up and went to the kitchen to get some popcorn, which he later threw at Val as his revenge. All in all, it was me vs. Adam vs. Syn. Adam purposely fell down so that it was just Syn and me, but then again I guess I wasn't really mad!

The spin said right foot blue, left hand red. I had to stretch my hand in between his leg to reach the spot and he was totally on top of me. The next spin was completely impossible, but we still tried, and ended up landing right on top of each other.

"I think that since my hand is still on a circle I should win!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I think that since my foot is still on a circle I should win."

We both grinned at each other and then Matt said, "Well I think that you both won...God, it's already 1 AM!"

Most of them just passed out all over the living room or on the Twister mat, but me and Synyster made our way upstairs even though we stumbled a couple times. Once we changed into our pajamas, we lay down on the bed and looked into each other's eyes.

I said, "Well, I wanted to be the first person to say this so, happy birthday!"

I could tell he wasn't expecting it and he laughed and said, "Thanks! I already feel so different than I did an hour ago."

We both laughed and finally he said, "Goodnight, Sammie." He wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into his chest as I whispered back, "Goodnight, Syn."