To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Is That The Same Girl?

After waking up with him on top of me, I feel different about him and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. I both kind of smiled awkwardly as we both saw the other lying in my arms, no pushing or shoving. The Rev ran downstairs and pounded a symbol near our heads, and instead of being mad at each other, we were mad at the Rev and grabbed some shoes and the ground and threw them at him like they were bombs and laughed with each other instead of at each other.

Matt sneaked in my room after I was done with Rev. He sat on the couch, while I was playing Syn's PS2, Halo II. I was getting some really good fighting action in and kicking major butt when I saw Matt there out of the corner of my eyes and jumped nearly ten feet, messing up my shooting spree. After screaming for a minute, I put the game and pause and said, "Don't creep up on me like that, Matt! What do ya want anyways??"

"Sorry about that. You're really good at Halo. Anyway, we're having a bunch of things going on tonight for the celebration and I thought I'd tell you so that you can get ready."

"Alright, that sounds cool. Thanks for telling me."

I waved to him as he walked out, saved my game, and began to pick out an outfit for tonight. I quickly took a shower and wrapped a warm towel around me. When I opened the door, I ran into Syn, who was trying to get in the bathroom. We both kept going the same way as the other when finally I stepped aside saying, "Um, sorry about getting in your way. Here you go."

He said thanks and I made my way over to my half of the closet and pulled out black pinstripe pants and a studded belt. Next, I pulled an Element skateboarding white shirt with a splattered design on. I decided to straighten my hair and pull my bangs to the side. I applied a charcoal-gray eyeshadow and heavy black eyeliner. I felt that I looked - really good, maybe even good enough to get Synyster's attention. Wait, did I just think that?! Oh man now I think that I have to look good in front of him, great! Just great.

I left my room and went downstairs to the living room and saw Matt run to answer the door. A blonde girl came in with a brunette that looked just like her, maybe a year or two older. I instantly recognized the blonde as Val, Matt's girlfriend from the 'Seize the Day' video. But the brunette, she was a mystery to me. She looks a lot like Val. Oh no! Dear God, please don't let that be Michelle, that's Syn's girlfriend or whatever! Ahhhh!

I mentally screamed in my head until Matt came over to me to introduce Val. "Hey, Sammie, this is my girlfriend, Val." I nodded and looked over at her. She had a big smile on her face as she extended her hand. I thought she seemed really nice.

I smiled back and said, "Hi, Val. Nice to meet you! I'm Sam, Matt's relative. I totally recognized you from their Seize the Day vid. Sorry, I'm a big fan."

"Yay! You see, Matt I am famous!"

Me and Matt both laughed at her, and then Matt looked over at me and said, "You're a fan?!"

I could tell that he was kidding and just told them that I was gonna get some food.
When I got in the kitchen, I saw Zacky come in with the mail. I looked his way and then he looked up and said, "What? Is there something on my face?!" He pretended to be all worried that a zit or something popped up on his face.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Uh, no. I just was wondering if there was anything in the mail for me? I'm expecting a letter about my scription to AP soon, so let me know, ok?"

He nodded and I went out to the patio to watch Johnny and Rev attempting to turn on the BBQ without sending a huge flame up in the air. It was very entertaining.

*Zacky's POV*

After I watched Sam skip outside to make fun of Johnny and Rev with the BBQ, I looked down to really see what was in the mail, when I saw something that made my heart stop. An envelope addressed to someone named Samantha Hartman. A name that I have never heard since...that night. I became extremely nervous and ran to go find Matt.

I ran over to him while he was in a make-out session with Val. I tapped him on his shoulder impatiently. He finally turned around and looked mad, but when he saw the look on my face, he knew it was important. I dragged him down to his room and showed him the letter. "Oh, shit! You don't think this is the Samantha Hartman, do you?!"

I couldn't deny it. I've never met anyone else with that name. "What are we gonna do, dude? We both know that it's her!"

Matt had a huge look of confusion, sadness, and regret in his eyes. The events of that night were playing out in both of our minds, how it was all such a waste.

"Listen to me, she cannot find out that we are the ones that did that to her. We have to get her with Syn and get things to be back to normal. She can never hear our real names, so make sure that she never goes to get the mail. This is gonna be hard, but we can do it. I don't want her to hate us. I love having her and Adam here, don't you?"

I nodded. The past two weeks that they have been here have been the best hands down.

"We have another problem though. Val brought Michelle here, what happens if Syn sees her? He was just coming back to normalcy! We have to keep him away from her. The only girl he can be by tonight is Sammie!"

I once again nodded and then us two left to put my plan in action.