Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Opinions Can Hurt

Michael walked in to his mothers to find Dolly sat having coffee with her, his phone rang and he smiled "It's Heather, I'll be back" he rushed disappearing outside and Dolly rolled her eyes. "So Dolly I want to know all! This Heather, let loose" his mom asked and she sighed. "She's lovely and perfect" "I thought you were a good liar?" his mom joked and they both laughed.

"Okay! Okay! She's pretty, beyond pretty, she's stunning and she's got lovely clothes and a great set of teeth" Dolly listed "I saw a picture of her! She's very beautiful" his mom admitted. "Yep! She's not right for him" "Are you trying to say my son can't or doesn't deserve a pretty girl!" his mom defended and Dolly shook her head.

"Far from it but I just think she's all wrong for him, she's after his money and fame" "Well say it like it is Dorothy!" Mikey's voice cut in and she groaned. "I didn't mean it like..." "Yeah, yeah you did. Well your jealous aren't you?" "Jealous? Are you legit? Mikey I'm not jealous. I don't want to have anything you have! Jeez man sort it out" she laughed as his eyes bore into hers.

"Shut up Dorothy!" "Oh my...you're an ass sometimes, excuse my language ma'am but grow the fuck up. I don't have to like your girlfriend, it's not my job to want to be with her. I was asked an opinion and I gave it! I just think you're being naive and will end up being hurt" Dolly explained. "Well now I'm asking you to leave! I mean my girlfriend will be here in a bit and it's obvious you don't want to be around here!" "Fine I'll go! Bye Mrs Phelps, bye Mikey" she said and he just looked at her as his mom said goodbye.

The next day she got a text 'Pool at 12' it read and she groaned, she was in the bad books!