Vengeance University

Chapter Fourteen

I stared at Amanda wide-eyed. "Who knows?" I whispered, hoping to god it wasn't whom I thought it was. "Brian" Was all she said. I instantly shot up and ran out the dorm, running straight to Zack's quarters.

I knew he would be in here, and so quickly opened the door up. Zack looked up at me from his place on the couch, confusion evident in his face. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asked. I quickly moved over to him. "Brian knows that we're having sex," I blurted out. Zack's eyes widened.

"Oh shit," He said, rubbing his hands over his face. He sat me down on the couch and looked at me. "How did he find out?" He asked, his expression urgent. I gulped. "Amanda said he'd heard us through your office door. And then today well, she hit me in class and I kind of, well, moaned. And I think he figured it out" Zack's eyebrow rose.

"You moaned?" I scowled at him. "It was one of those things that happens ok?" I said, poking my tongue out at him. He smiled. "Damn, wish I'd been there" However, the atmosphere suddenly darkened as the door was swung open and Mr Haner Brian stood there.

He saw me and his face fell even more, and then he spotted our entwined hands and I felt like crawling into the ground. Zack looked back at me and mouthed out 'I love you' before standing up and looking at Brian.

Brian closed the door behind him, and looked at Zack, furious at what his best friend had kept from him. Brian's eyes flickered back over to me and he scowled, which resulted in Zack moving in front of me. I looked down at the floor, trying to hide the smile I had at Zack's protectiveness.

"What do you want Brian?" Zack asked, trying to keep a neutral aura to the room, but it was too late. Brian was livid at Zack. "Zack, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked, venom laced in his words as he gestured towards me. Zack's face fell slightly.

"What do you mean Brian?" Zack asked, trying to ignore what Brian was asking him. Brian sneered however. "ZACK, I KNOW YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH HER. A STUDENT ZACK. ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS. A STUDENT I TEACH" He shouted. It was lucky there was no one around here now, it being during lesson time.

Zack's face darkened as Brian questioned his motives. "What does it matter to you Brian? You're not the one fucking her," He hissed. "I care Zack, because you're my best friend. You're jeopardising your job, your career. FUCK SAKE ZACK, YOU CAN GET THROWN INTO JAIL FOR THIS!" He shouted at him. I flinched slightly.

Zack took a deep breath.

"No-one knows, well apart from you and Amanda" Brian stared at me suddenly. "Amanda said she didn't know" Oh-oh. Shit, now Amanda's in shit too. "And the fact remains Zack SHE'S ONLY 18!" He practically screamed.

"Actually she's 19" Zack sneered. "I think she can make her own decisions, just as me, a 23 year old can" Brian shook his head. "Jesus Christ Zack, anyone finds out about this and you're in SHIT. What about your family? What will they say when they find out she's one of YOUR students?" I gulped nervously.

"My family won't find out then, we'll wait until she's finished University to tell them. I can tell them she's my girlfriend but not tell them her age" He spat at Brian. I sighed. I couldn't believe I was the cause of all this.

"What will your parents think if you get her pregnant?" Brian asked. Zack faltered slightly, before shrugging. "She won't get pregnant. And besides, that's my business, and they'll just have to deal with it" He said, trying to shrug the question off.

"What about her parents Zack? What will they say when they find out their daughters been fucking the University's Headmaster?" He sneered at Zack. Zack clenched his jaw. "So she won't tell them. Not until she's finished Uni" I gulped, I had no intentions of telling my parents.

"Are you using her Zack?" Brian asked. Zack glared at him, hatred literally flowing from him. Zack let out a harsh blow of air before answering. "No, I'm not Brian. Because guess what? This student I'm fucking is the girl who I've fallen in love with. Which means I want to be with her" He said, trying to keep the anger out of his voice. Brian stared at him incredulously.

"You've fallen in love?" Brian asked, almost laughing. "Zack you don't fall in love, you use. You've never fallen in love, and I highly doubt this student has turned your ways" Zack was completely tense, trying to stop himself from lashing out.

"Well guess what Brian? I tried. I wanted to fall in love, and then you kept sending Sarah here on detention. This is your entire fault. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten to know her. I wouldn't have liked her. I wouldn't have had sex with her. I wouldn't have fallen in love with her. It's your fault this happened" Zack sneered at Brian.

I could see Brian was physically stunned for a moment, realising that it was actually thanks to him that this had all happened. "Zack you'll just give up on her after another month" Zack was angry, I could see this, and I couldn't believe Brian was aggravating him like this.

"Why are you complaining Brian? You made out with Amanda" Zack jeered. Brian glared at him. "I was drunk, it didn't mean anything," Zack laughed. "Yeah but you still did it. And you where even saying that your dead wife didn't matter" I looked between them. "Whatever Zack, at least I'm not fucking her" Then Zack suddenly exploded, I don't know why, he just did.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE WIFE IS FUCKING DEAD AND YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON YOUR LOVE LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUIN MINE" He shouted at Brian. I saw Brian stop and stare at Zack, glaring at him.

"That was harsh Zack, there was no need for that" Brian said, before storming out.

The slam of the door echoed throughout the entire room and then it was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. Zack was just stood in place, breathing heavily, and I didn't know if I dared get up and go to him or just stay in my place on the couch. I took a breath before I slowly got to my feet. I walked around until I was behind Zacky and lightly put my hands on his back, moving them to his shoulders. I felt how tense he was and started to lightly rub them.

"Don't you think that was just a little harsh?" I asked in a whisper. Zack hung his head and sighed.

"He has no right to try and ruin things for me just because I have someone and he doesn't. It's not fair to me... Or to us," he said before he turned around to face me.

"I know, but still..." I started to say, but Zacky shook his head.

"Stop talking," he growled before forcefully pressing his lips to mine. My eyes widened for a moment because of the pressure form his lips, but then snapped shit as I started to kiss him back. I could feel he was putting all his anger into his actions, and that could end very badly, or turn out to be very good. Zacky's hands slipped from grasping my waist to grasping the bottom of my shirt and he started to pull up on it until we had to break apart so he could pull it all the way off. He grabbed my waist after tossing my shirt to the side for it to land somewhere on the floor, and pulled me back to him. He kissed me again, nipping at my bottom lip before slipping his tongue inside to automatically dominate mine. I breathed out harshly through my nose as his hands moved downward to grip my ass and tugged a bit on his hair as I moved my fingers through it. I moaned a bit at the feeling of our tongues battling each others in such a heated angry lock and then felt Zacky's fingers dip into the back of my pants resting slightly below the waistband of them. He left them there for only a moment before he brought them to the front so he could undo the button and zipper and drag them down to the floor. While we broke apart, Zack worked on getting his shirt off while I undid his belt and his pants.

Before long we were both clothes less and Zacky was starting to lean me back. I got the hint and got down to the floor, his body following and laying right on top of me.

I gasped into Zacky's mouth as he forcefully pushed into me, being harsher than he had any other time before. He set into his pace quickly and I dug my nails into his shoulders as we kissed. He kept pummeling into me, not slowing down whatsoever, and I felt the carpet starting to rub harshly against my back.

Zacky broke away from my lips and looked down at me as he kept at it, holding himself up with his hands. His jaw was clenched, giving him an angry look that really turned me on. The anger that was surging through him caused him to push harder and harder into me every time, pressing my back harder into the carpet. I winced as it started to burn, rubbing my skin until it was raw. I attempted to arch my back to get off the floor a bit, and that caused Zacky to go even deeper. He moaned out as I did the same, the pleasure starting to build up within me, and then I felt him bite my neck hard.

"Oh... Shit.... Shit!" I yelped as it started to get real good. "Zacky," I moaned, and he started to thrust faster, knowing I was almost there.

"Fuck," he cursed as I started to tighten around him. I could feel him cumming profusely into me, but ht continued to fuck me until I cam too.

A few more thrusts were enough to do the trick, and I laid my head back as I let Zack's name escape from my lips. My entire body was shaking as he slowed to a stop, pulling out of me and laying to the side. He stayed still for a moment before finding his boxers nearby and slipping them on. I stared at the ceiling as he got up and sat down on the couch.

"Come here," he whispered.

"I can't," I whined. My orgasm had hit me so hard that I was completely sore. I couldn't move an inch.

"Why not?"

"I can't move..."

Zack chuckled and then got up, coming to me and kneeling at my side. He slid an arm under my legs and one under my back, and I hissed in pain. "What's wrong?" he asked, a flash of worry appearing in his eyes.

"My back..." I groaned. Zack turned me slightly onto my side so he could get a look.

"My God, what the hell did you do?" he asked, shocked as he laid me back down.

"You're the one that did it. Stupid carpet gave me rug burns," I pouted, and Zacky just laughed.

He picked me up and brought me to the couch, searching round for my clothes and putting them on me as I just watched him. I couldn't help but giggle at the silliness of this situation. He looked up at me before smiling. I was now in my underwear, and we both decided that was good enough. He sat next to me and looked at my back, wincing slightly.

"Sorry baby" He mumbled as he kissed me. I sighed. "It's ok, as much as it hurt, it was really hot" He grinned before sighing sadly. "Yeah but I've hurt you" He whispered. I smiled at his sincerity, before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him gently.

"It's ok, I promise. I'll get over it. Just means I won't be able to sit properly for a while" He chuckled and smiled at me. "I'm sorry you had to hear all that between me and Brian. I feel like a jackass though" He sighed. I rolled my eyes and put my hand over his mouth, signalling for him to shut up.

We lay there for a while, before something Brian said came into my mind. 'What will her parents think if you get her pregnant?'. I sat up sharply, and gasped, my eyes wide. Zack sat up after a moment, and looked at me concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Zack we've never used protection have we?" I said, my voice quiet as my mind panicked. Zack's eyes widened. "I thought you were on the pill?" He whispered. I shook my head. "No, I'm not. I never had a reason to be. We never used a condom because it was always spur of the moment" I whispered.

"What's the date?" I asked. Zack gulped. "24th November" He whispered, evidently hoping this was good news. I stared at the wall as quick calculations worked in my mind. I was three weeks late, and I'd never noticed. "I'm late Zack, three weeks late!" Zack's eyes widened, and we both sat there in shock.

"Holy shit Zack, I think I'm pregnant" Panicked thoughts ran through my head. I was only 19, my birthday being only a week ago. I was in University. This baby was the University Headmasters.

Zack's mouth was open and his eyebrows furrowed. Both of us panicking, worrying. This could destroy us. A tear fell down my face, we didn't know for sure. "Oh my god, Zack, I could be pregnant" I whispered.

He shook his head slowly before whispering out "Oh shit"