‹ Prequel: If Only They Knew
Sequel: A Love Like This
Status: D-D-D-D-D-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

On Your Side

Day Three.

“Hey Munchkin.” Ryan said walking over with a smile.

“Gose!” Sarah grinned back

“How’re you?”

She laughed “Stressed! No, I’m good, how about you?”

“I’m good too, your boyfriend however is not sure he’ll be able to play the show tonight.”

She widened her eyes “Oh god, why, is he ok?”

“We had Panera Bread last night, he got him self some food poisoning.”

“Ok, I don’t even feel sorry for him now, he knows Panera doesn’t agree with him.”

“well, you know Joel, he gets what he wants.” Ryan winked, nudging her.

“Ha ha ha.” She rolled her eyes. “I’ll take you guys of the line-up for the night, let me know how he is in the morning.”

Ryan nodded “sure, thank you Sarah.” he gave her a hug tem headed back to the van.

Sarah walked over and hit the sliding door of A Rocket To The Moons van “tour meeting, get on the bus.”

A few minutes later she had all but the This Century boys watching her. “ok, Joel’s sick so This Century are pulling out tonight, they’ll hopefully be playing again tomorrow but we need to sort out tonight, we have three options. 1. you each get a longer set, 2. we open doors later, 3. we open normal time, Rocket take This Century’s set time, The Maine go on earlier then you get more time outside afterwards.”

John looked at the rest of The Maine “I know we all want to hang with the fans for longer.” he looked over at Rocket “what about you guys?”

“whatever, that sounds good.” Justin said, acting as spokes person for the band while Nick sat staring at his ex girlfriend.

Sarah nodded, trying to ignore the stares “well, thank you guys for making my life easier.”

They all heard the bus door open then a white blonde girl ran on “sorry, sorry, sorry, my flight got delayed!” she called out, dropping her backpack, her camera hanging around her neck.

“Jess!” Sarah squealed

They threw their arms around each other “Hey Lady, it’s good to see you!”

“You too! How the hell are you?”

Jess smiled “we’ll talk later, this looks important.”

Eric grabbed the small girl, pulling her onto his lap “God, I was getting to you.” she giggled

“well, you know how impatient I am.” He smirked kissing her on the cheek.

While Sarah stood watching the couple she had so well played Cupid with, she hadn’t noticed Nick stand up.

“So, ugh, while you’re all here I figure I should tell you.” He said, his voice shaky.

Sarah snapped her head around to look at him, he was staring at her with real intensity.

“I’ve decided to move to Arizona.”

Jess looked from Eric to Sarah “so have I, I’m moving in with Eric.”

She smiled to her best friends but then turned to Nick with a glare “you hypocrite.” then walked off to her bunk.

She pulled out her MacBook Pro and called Tim on Skype.

“Hey how’s it going?” He smiled the second his face came up on the screen.

She nodded “just had to do my first rearranging. This Century can’t play tonight, Joel had Panera Bread...”

“and got food poisoning.” they said in sync.

Tim sighed “why would he do that? It happens every time.”

“God knows, everything’s sorted though.”

“Well done, I’m proud of you.”

She laughed “How the hell do you do this all the time, it’s so stressful!”

“to be fair, you have a lot on your plate there, I didn’t find out until you did that Rocket had confirmed or I would’ve warned you.”

“It’s alright. Jess just got here.”

“That’s awesome.” He looked back to a muffled shout in the background “ey Sarah, I’m gonna have to go, Austin’s run out of strings.” he rolled his eyes.

“Typical Austin. Tell him I said I want the first recording emailed to me ok?”

“I will do. Tell everyone I said hi.”

She closed her laptop down and slipped it back into it’s case then went back to the front lounge.

Nick was waiting for her, everyone else had left the bus “I think we need to talk.” he sighed.

“Why the fuck is it ok for you to move to Arizona and leave your family behind when I can’t move back there to be with everyone other than 3 people without you getting shitty with me, Nick?”

He nodded “I see your point, but honestly I’m moving out there to be closer to the guys, it’s difficult being in a band long distance.”

She raised an eyebrow “so you’re moving for work? Sounds familiar.”

“I thought you’d be happy.”
“I can’t believe you. Just go, ok?”

After Nick walked off the bus she dropped down onto one of the sofas with a bottle off beer, Jess came back a few minutes later.

“Isn’t it a little early to be drinking?” she laughed.

Sarah smiled, “I need it or by the end of this tour I’ll have a full head of grey hair.”

Jess sat down on the sofa opposite, “you want one?” Sarah asked referring to the bottle.

“Um, I can’t.” Jess replied looking at her hands.

“why, you shooting the guys soon or something?”

She shook her head “no, I just can’t.”

“why?”

Jess looked up with a smile “It wouldn’t be good for the baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter, so much!

Jess and Eric are having a baby, comment with baby name suggestions :)

Also, feelings on Nick moving?