Sequel: On Your Side
Status: DONE!

If Only They Knew

Sarah Reynald had been told that she was not allowed to talk to Nick Santino.
So it may surprise you to find out, Sarah's mom, Lydia, had set them up. It wasn't her parent's ruling that forbade her to talk to the brunet boy, it was her friends. Something happened before she moved from Tempe to Braintree, they would never tell her what, all she needed to know was Nick Santino was "bad news". She'd moved here a year ago, when she was a quiet, awkward (almost) 17 year old, luckily for her, Kaylyn, Chelsea and Jess were ridiculously outgoing and jumped at the chance of befriending the girl with bright red hair, in no position to decline friends she happily took them up on the offer. With her mom’s efforts to set her up, Sarah decided to at least pretend to get on with the boy, she couldn’t fall for someone without the intention of getting to even know them....could she?

all chapters will be from Sarah's POV except maybe the occasional third person or Nick chapter :)

Check out the character tab!

all characters are owned by me other than the occasional band member that may pop up, and of course Nicholas.
  1. Chapter One.
  2. Chapter Two.
  3. Chapter Three.
  4. Chapter Four.
    I think this might be the last chapter from Sarah's POV, I'm not sure.
  5. Chapter Five.
  6. Chapter Six.
  7. Chapter Seven.
    The Barbecue.
  8. Chapter Eight.
  9. Chapter Nine.
  10. End.