Status: For the your stories got that one thing contest

Stole My Heart

Been Waiting For A Girl Like You

"Niall... I feel the same way. I have been waiting to tell you for so long but I always chickened out." She said truthfully. He let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"I'm coming home tomorrow and I will take you on a date." He said. She smiled widley.
"HELLO SHAN!" Liam yelled to Shannon. She laughed.
"How long has he been there?" She asked laughing. She heard Niall laugh. And that made her heart melt.

"The whole time." He laughed even harder. She laughed with him.
"I miss you." She told him. He could almost hear his smile on the other end.
"I miss you too Babe." He said. She smiled wider and ran a hand through her dog Harley's fur.

"I got to go. I love you." He said. Her heart dropped.
"I love you too. Bye Ni." She said. Disapointment seeping through her voice.
"Bye Love." He said and hung up.

"You hear that Har. He loves me." She smiled holding the little black dog to her face. Harley tried to lick her face but she pulled away and laughed.

"I love you too Harley." She said snuggling up into her comforter and turned out her lamp. She fell asleep with Harley curled at her feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd chapter. 3 more chapters to go. Hope you enjoy. Comment, subscribe and reccomend.
Love Ya,
Hallie <3