Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 1.

Looking at the clouds pass by was amazing. It was my first time in an airplane and I felt like a five year old staring out the window in awe. Sure, being in an airplane was nice but I would rather be in my warm bed at my mothers house.
I sighed, what did I get myself into? My mom got a new job in England so she was moving out there with her new husbad. My father left when I was young so I really didnt know much about him, just that he really did love my brother and I. It was just my mom that drove him crazy. Anyways, I wasnt so crazy about moving up to England so I some how convinced my mom to letting me move in with my brother in San Diego, California. Hes four years older than me, and right when he turned eight-teen he left, leaving me with my mom. I guess my father wasnt the only one she drove crazy.
I continued staring out of the airplane window. What if I dont like it there? What if living with my brother isnt all that great? What if-... my mind kept thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong. Thank God I just graduated high school so I wouldnt have to deal with new people. I wasnt the best at talking to people, I was pretty shy but once you got to know me I was pretty crazy. I tried to get my mind off of the worse and think of things that normal seventeen year old girls think of. Like boys, or movies, or music, but I couldnt keep my mind on a certain topic.
By the time I knew it the plane had landed. My heart started racing. I grabbed my backpack and waited for people to start getting off. I walked out of the plane and through the double doors, leading to the airport. I waited for the rest of my bags and grabbed them the second I saw them. I started walking through the sea of people,

" I hope he didnt forget to pick me up..." I whispered to myself. I looked through the crowd, in search of a familiar face. I started to get scared and I felt my heart beat faster. Great, I just got here and im already lost. Ten minutes went by and still nothing. I reached in my bag, and searched for my phone. I grabbed it, and started dialing my brothers number.

Before I pressed the green call button, I heard a familiar voice yelling, "Leah dont you dare move! I finally found you!" I jumped up and turned around. A big smile came across my face as I saw my brother run towards me.

"Jaime! Ive missed you so much!" I yelled out as he pulled me into a hug and lifting me off the ground.

"Ive missed you so much Lee, im pretty stoked that your staying with me now!"

"I know me too!"

"This is gonna be great." He pulled me in for one last hug and then grabbed my bags.

"C'mon lets go to my casa!" I giggled at his attempt to speak spanish. I followed him to his car and put my backpack in the back seat.

"Well sis, I hope you like SD!" He said looking at me with a smile. I gave him a smile as he started the car. Here comes a new start, a new life, and a lot of changes.
Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
It starts off slow but I promise its gonna be great :)